[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bro science

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: science.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
science.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
Hey /fit/ i am a bro scientist. i am hear to take questions and give out information about bodybuilding. My name is Dr. Chad Gold-stein, i have a P.H.D in bro-ology from Broverd university and studied in the field of bro life, and muscles i have some new scientific data and research to show you "bodybuilders" and i will teach you the correct way to get "yolked' and how to use your "sips" correctly please go ahead and feel free to ask away
>>
>>41211069
Due to my ethnicity I can't reach proper squat depth, what do I do doctor?
>>
>>41213009
I recommend working your legs only a few times a month, girls don't care about your legs anyways. If you insist on working legs frequently then you should know that squats not only cause spinal compression, but they are bad for your joints, especially your knees. Just replace squats with leg presses.
>>
>>41211069
How many sets of curls are too much?
>>
>>41213283
There is no such thing. Do as many sets as it takes you to get that sick pump. It's the amount of reps that you have to keep an eye on. While there is no scientific evidence of "over-training", I don't recommend an abnormally high amount of repetitions, otherwise you're building endurance and not size.
>>
Is it true that beginners should do a full body routine?
>>
>>41213457
Only if you're willing to spend 3 hours a day at the gym. Doing multiple sets of every muscle is extremely time consuming, not to mention exhausting. You're better off just focusing on the areas that will improve your appearance quickly and noticeably, like arms, chest and abs.
>>
File: download.png (12KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
12KB, 222x227px
>>
>>41211069
>Dr. Goldstein
Qualification checks out.
>>
>>41211069
Best exercise to get a thicc masculine neck?
>>
>>41213713
lay on all fours underneath a leg extension machine, and do neck raises with it
>>
File: neck_exercise.gif (462KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
neck_exercise.gif
462KB, 500x282px
>>41213830
This guy is an imposter, disregard his advice, he is simply attempting to meme you. I doubt he even has his medical license.

>>41213713
The best way to get a juicy neck without feeling like you are constantly working it is to make the exercise fun. When girls pull you in to kiss you make sure that you resist a little. Not only does it work your neck muscles, but it drives women crazy. I suggest at least ten reps a day.
>>
File: IMG_1861.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1861.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>41213865
th..thanks..doc.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.