[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

n-suns 531 LP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: n-suns.png (33KB, 757x482px) Image search: [Google]
n-suns.png
33KB, 757x482px
> pic related

What you think about it /fit/?

Has anyone actually run this program? If yes, have you made gains on it?
>>
File: why 531 sucks.png (60KB, 1142x726px) Image search: [Google]
why 531 sucks.png
60KB, 1142x726px
>>
I'm running it, I like it. It's just alot of work and time in the gym. But if yiu don't put it in, yiu won't get the results you want
>>
>>41209822
That's interesting. So the actual program would be basically 70s big with a volume week added n
>>
>>41210247
Yeah something like that. BFS has been around since the 70s and built the program, which Wendler did in his hs football days and totally ripped off for his bullshit, around a mix of Russian periodization ideas, some of the programs used in sports like throwing and weightlifting, some of the ideas used in the Venice Beach strength community, and the key four weightroom exercises that they had identified as having the best applications for sports:
> squat
> bench
> clean
> deadlift
So they put a different variant of the squat and bench on friday, they change the rep scheme through a four-week rotation that alternates
> high volume and moderately heavy weights
> low volume and weights in the 90%+
and two alternating two-week periods of
> ramping-weight sets of the same reps for going easy to hard
> ladder sets of higher reps to lower reps for every set pretty tough and prefatigued top set
They do aux lifts after and they're all on hypertrophy reps 2x10 except for the ones that take some skill like power snatch or jerk. Then they do the plyos and sprints and conditioning on tues and thurs.

It is SOOOOO much a superior program for athletics than just about anything out there, but nobody knows about it, because
> most of BFS business is selling to schools
> wendler ripped them off and BFS for whatever reason didn't sue his ass
>>
>>41211109
>It is SOOOOO much a superior program for athletics than just about anything out there
What if my goals are aesthetics? Would it be better to follow nsuns 531 lp and then throw lots accessories at end of each workout (as is laid out in option pic)?
>>
>>41209457
It's good.
The usual 531 problems aren't present because it has you benching 3 days per week.
I recommend choosing the 6 days one with an extra squat session.

It's good for people who can progress weekly. So think of it as an alternative to TM.
>>
>>41211219
So for intermediate programs do this for bodybuilding or TM if you want strength?
>>
>>41211163
Nah, it's a bullshit program for aesthetics too.
Try lyle mcdonalds generic bulk or aworkoutroutine dot com muscle builder program
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-25-21-53-35-1.png (275KB, 1440x1872px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-25-21-53-35-1.png
275KB, 1440x1872px
>>41209457
thoughts?
>>
>>41211219
This.
I'm doing it 3 ohp day/week tho, instead of bench 3 day/week. My goal is to be able to ohp my gf for reps kek.

Pic not related
>>
I am using the 6 day deadlift version at the moment and it is great.

My bench went from 75kg to 100kg, my OHP from 55kg to 70kg, my Squat from 80kg to 130kg and my DL from 120kg to 160kg.

Didn't deload at all and usually got the 2 reps on my main set a week later if I failed and just tried the same weight again
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.