[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gym Etiquette Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: gyms_etiquette.jpg (688KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
gyms_etiquette.jpg
688KB, 500x500px
Ask about anything gym etiquette related. Aka how not to be an autist in public.

>between sets regularly glance around and meet people's eyes

Should I smile or just look away? I want to appear friendly but not in a creepy way.
>>
>>41208839
What if I persay was too poopy loop if you catch my saying?
>>
>>41208848
Are you suggesting I poo in the loo?
>>
>>41208839
how do you tell a spotter to keep their dirty hands off the bar when you don't need them?
>>
>>41208880
I always tell my spotters how I want to be spotted.

>Just a lift off and only put your hands on the bar if I start to fail
>>
>>41208880
I just tell them if I need help I'll say help.
>>
>>41208839
Easy. Don't make eye contact.
Just give yourself a death stare in the mirror.
People will give you a lot of space if they see you are bad ass.
It also helps if you flex between sets and scream during your sets.
>>
>>41209059
if there are a lot of badass people in your gym you can start jacking off to your reflection to really make yourself seem badass
>>
>>41208839
how do you wait for a squat rack and not be autistic
>>
when am i supposed to wipe things? what things am i supposed to be wiping? is just using the towel okay, or do i need to walk over and grab the spray bottle and a paper towel
>>
>>41209308
I just don't wipe anything down cause I figure if someone wants something clean before they use it they will clean. Maybe I'm just a dick though
>>
>>41209308

I generally only wipe down cardio machines and I lay my towel down on all equipment I use before I lie/sit on it.

I guess it depends if you're a sweaty cunt or not though, I'd be triggered if someone pissing sweat didn't lay down a towel and wipe it down after
>>
>>41209292
Go do something else.
>>
>>41208839
look people in the eyes, but never ever smile. the only time you can smile is if you are actually fucking talking to someone. other than that, never smile. when you don't smile you look that much more focused and people respect you. it also helps if you dont look like shit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.