[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Old man's workout.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170322-232639.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170322-232639.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
My auld lad won't join a gym he wants to exercise and lose weight, I've a barbell and dumbell out the back yard what could I get him to start with if I organise his diet.
He has had shoulder surgery in the past so hopefully nothing to strenuous on that.
>>
>>41208235
>wants to exercise and lose weight
>won't join a gym

You old man is a weak faggot who pretends he cares about his health to avoid criticism and you're the unfortunate piece of genetic trash that fell off of his rotten balls.

Drop that barbell on his head before he has more kids
>>
>>41208265
>Old man's a faggot
>Works construction 12 hr shifts 5 days a week to support his family at age 50.
>weak
>>
>>41208235
Put bleach in his coffee and put the pathetic old fart out of his misery.
>>
maybe he'd enjoy water aerobics with all the other geriatric fat bitches
>>
>>41208276

Tell him to construct a gym and join it.
>>
Thanks for all the help.
>>
just get him on one of the basic programs, start light for the shoulder, and progress slowly.

I don't see any reason why he couldn't do something like

SS, Greyskull LP, etc.

start with the bar, and add weight from there. the diet is probably most important for him at this point.
>>
>>41208235
>>41208276
Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>41208235
A couple questions to help me out here, how many hours a week can he spend on exercising? How many pullups can he do?
>>
>>41208235
He won't lose weight with lifting. He needs to eat less.

Set him up with weights. Everything I've read on older lifters is you want intensity not volume.
>>
>>41208408
He could spend I'd say 4 hours over days and I doubt he could do one pull up he has crazy strength though.
>>
>>41208427
>>41208424

first of all barbell/dumbell training wont get him fit, and wont help him lose weight.

if losing weight is his main goal. he needs to diet, and do cardio. Check the sticky and find his TDEE if you want to know how much he should be eating his TDEE-500 cals is what he should be doing to lose weight.

So pick cardio for him to do, jogging, swimming, are good.

If he wants to get stronger too, then put him on SS as well, you have a barbell so you should be fine for most of this routine.

it looks something like this:

Workout A
3x5 Squat
5x5 Bench Press
1x5 Deadlift
3x5-8 Dips

Workout B
3x5 Squat
5x3 Power Clean
3x5 Military Press
3x5 Barbell Rows
3x5-8 Chinups

AxBxAxx
BxAxBxx
>>
>>41208554
Tl;dr give me a shorter version faggot.
>>
>>41208578
youre not worth my time if you cant read that.
>>
>>41208578
fuck you gimme back my trips
>>
>>41208597
Whatever, fuck off then.
>>
>>41208554
That's not me also thank you.
>>
>>41208368
>being upset
>>
>>41208368
kys seriously
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.