[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the power of modern medicine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 14931435112462.jpg (380KB, 1280x776px) Image search: [Google]
14931435112462.jpg
380KB, 1280x776px
>the power of modern medicine
>>
>>41206861
Id read her book
>>
>the power of cosmetic surgery, hormone therapy, and deep denial
>medicine

Taupe cake
>>
>>41206861
Did PTSD make him do something like that ?
Jesus,such a waste
>>
File: 1457742750262.png (3KB, 279x237px) Image search: [Google]
1457742750262.png
3KB, 279x237px
>>41206861

god damn he's hot before AND after.

how often does that happen?
>>
He was hot and she is hot now wtf.
>>
>>41206934
it's more likely that he tried to over-compensate thanks to his insecurity
>>
How does that even happen?

DESU I joined the gym 2 years ago to work my glutes and legs so that I could be a better sissy when dressing up, next thing I know I'm doing squats and deadlifts and that sissy shit stopped being of any interest to me, now I don't even know where those feelings came from and why I did that shit when I now want to lift to be stronk.

>2015, use to wear lingerie and stick dildos up my ass
>2017, deadlift 1rm is 473lb.
>>
>>41206861
Granted that's interesting these mental illness trap threads are coming in hard. Everyone is bitching about /pol/ but why do these literally faggots get a pass?
>>
>>41206861
Is that the SF guy that transitioned? When I was in every once in a while there'd be something like this or a former Ranger that did some tours, get out, and just completely against the grain. And we'd just nod 'cause they earned their right to talk shit unlike the civvies you see marching on a campus

>>41207448
You had low self-esteem

Good for you for turning things around
>>
>>41207517
Trap and tranny threads have been invading every board for a while now. Don't know whos behind them but the mods don't give a rat's tit, so.
>>
File: 1486713246862.png (4KB, 368x376px) Image search: [Google]
1486713246862.png
4KB, 368x376px
If literal infectious mental illness is cool to post but angry neckbeard white-hope threads aren't then there is a problem. Either everything is cool or nothing is. All else is censorship.
>>
>>41206861
Tgese typea of experiments in science used to he considered inhumane and borderline fringe topics.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.