[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /fit/ think about the buff dudes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Download.jpg (7KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
Download.jpg
7KB, 290x174px
What does /fit/ think about the buff dudes?
>>
>>41202682
just a couple of dues who are buff.
>>
>>41202831
/thread
>>
On a more serious note I think they're cool dudes and their videos about different exercises, how to do them and what they do are solid and to the point.

Also, I'm mirin their beards, hair and bodies. No homo.
>>
>>41202682
Are they natty?
>>
>>41203479
they look natty in that pic
>>
>>41202682
This is a good thread, and I'll tell you why.

Here we can catch a glimpse of how often the /fit/ userbase resets. This was a daily troll thread about a year ago, but was not recognized by any poster at the time of my writing this. We can conclude that many /fit/izens of that era have since departed.

What happened to them? Did they make it? Did they fail? Will they ever return?

One can only guess. Perhaps one day, I too shall leave this place. Been here since 2014, myself.
>>
>>41202682
they are the nattiest bros ever
>>
>>41203530
>being here since 2014
>Acting like you're an oldfag

Leave please
>>
>>41202682
shills need to leave /fit/ and never come back
>>
>>41203530
How exactly is this a troll thread? I have been browsing /fit/ for many years on and off and while I have seen several of these discussion type threads, I fail to see what is trolling about it.
>>
>>41203556
Browsing /fit/ since 2014. Browsing 4chan since before you were born
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.