[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW herniated disc So this is farewell... to gains...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1472413881635.jpg (23KB, 308x302px) Image search: [Google]
1472413881635.jpg
23KB, 308x302px
>TFW herniated disc

So this is farewell... to gains...
>>
>>41202210
How did you herniate it?
>>
>>41202210
are you the OP that bragged about deadlifting 4pl8 yesterday?
>>
RIP gains
Time to move on.
Now is the best time to start World of Wacraft desu
>>
>>41202415
Bumping, also interested
>>
Damn Bruh I got pinched nerve in my lower back from a muscle spasm I can't lift either but that's just for a while
>>
>>41202210
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkuM1wSH5hI&t=184s
>>
>>41202210
ask /plg/ for advice. half of them have disc issues and all of them still lift more than you
>>
>tfw stomach ulcer
>can only drink some apple juice and turkey sandwich a day
>>
if it's low back once you feel ok do reverse hypers all day erry day
>>
herniated disc isnt end of the world brah, get on my level, i got incomplete fusion of posterior part of my lumbar vertebra and this sucks.Hope you will get better and gains can come in different form of exercises.

>>41202557
stomach ulcers at young age are pending death sentences.Your stomach lining will never heal, and because of that fact its being irritated/damaged every single day by acid, constant dna sequencing from need of repair will result in a genetic mistake sooner or later and cell malignancy.
>>
Wtf most of people that have disc hernias don't even realize it. It's not going to stop you. You're just going to have to be extra careful on those heavy lifts, you can't crossfit those heavy-ass dl's out even if someone else can.
I did Bulgarian split squats while rehabbing, recon you could also. Also abuse hyperextensions like a motherfucker, reverse hypers if you have access. One you can DL, do those also. Really got me up back on the groove.
>>
>>41204666
Cancer isn't that simple. But in broad strokes, ulcer do often lead to cancer in middle age. It doesn't have anything to do with "DANA sequencing" though.
>>
Wtf has happened to me that I can hardly move?
On Saturday was doing OHPs then after lay down for some pullovers and felt a little twinge in left chest area. Carried on with workout anyway and felt OK.....until Monday.
Now I'm really fucked, movement and coughing is agony. Anyone had similar?
>>
Get a foam roller and roll the problem part of you spine like this faggot shows. It helped me a lot considering nothing else helped exept keeping square posture 24/7 and time. Over the counter drugs, stretching, hot+cold compress and Voltaren were pretty much usless at managing the pain and expediting healing.

https://youtu.be/bxOBt3XKsoA
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.