[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can the toilet bowl be used for box squats with proper form?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Can the toilet bowl be used for box squats with proper form?
>>
>>41201617
my toilet is nest to a wall. not enough clearance for a barbell :(
>>
Can get one of those toilet bowls people discard next to dumpsters and bring it to home gym for free box.
>>
>>41201617
i think that the average toilet is only made to bear a certain limit and i would worry about porcelain cracking form that pressure
>>
>>41201648
This. Use an American toilet.
American Standard makes very resistant ones, and they can flush 500 chicken nuggets.
>>
/fit/ do you make sure to use hip drive to come up the toilet after you take a dump ?
>>
Don't drop the bar though, break the toilet
>>
>>41201979
shouldnt put the weight on the bowl tho, just feel it and then hip drive back up to stand.
>>
>>41201617
Fuck toilets that's where gains stealing witches live.
>>
>>41202002
sure bro, but what if you fail a set, are you just gonna overhead press it and throw it forward?
>>
>not squatting down in the shower to shit
It's the natural position humans evolved to shit in. There are countless benefits to atg shitting, just google it.
>>
>>41202034
>not squatting down in the street to shit
It's the natural position indians evolved to shit in. There are countless of benefits to poo in the loo, just google it.
>>
>>41202034
>>41202053
>>shitting in squat toilets...

next time use some weight, sure it'll come easier.
>>
>when you take off the squat plug and it all flows out like whip cream
>>
mind blown the fuck out
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.