[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saiyan Genetics?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0055.jpg (32KB, 598x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0055.jpg
32KB, 598x438px
I must have over strained or injured myself doing 275 for deadlifts a week ago. Did pretty horrible form for 2 reps with a belt. I couldn't deadlift or lift in general for a good 3 days. Then all of a sudden I was able to pull 275 yesterday for reps like they were nothing.
>what did my body mean by this?
>>
If you're only able to deadlift 275 at this point, get ready to be really impressed with yourself going forward.
>>
you're a novice lifter making novice gains
>>
You unlocked your power level.
>>
>>41200142
The secret to increasing your dl is to not do it.
I deadlift once a month and I go up 10kg each time.
My deadlift atm is 210kg.
>>
>>41200733
this is the worst advice i have ever heard

the actual secret to increasing your DL is not to baby it with shitty rippetard programming, and to do it with adequate volume like you do every other lift

in texas method your squat to deadlift ratio is 6:1 (5x5 volume day + 1x5 ID, vs just 1x5), in SS your squat to deadlift ratio is 9:1 or 9:2 depending on the week and assuming you are in the first phase of the program

this is not a good way to progress the deadlift
>>
>>41200142
Sounds like you let your joints recover fully after not giving them any break.
Diddlylifting puts a lot of stress on your central nervous system, and sometimes deloading and allowing your body to recover can be the way to progress.
>>
>>41200753
he did not burn out his precious central nervous system doing 2 reps of a 275lb deadlift
>>
>>41200771
Who knows? Maybe up until that point he was doing 8x4 sets everyday before then and could only manage to do 2 reps of 275 on that specific day. Maybe he's a hungry skeleton and took 2 months to get to that point.
>>
>>41200796
it's much more likely his lower back was fatigued, not his precious central nervous system /fit/ seems to regard as a faberge egg that explodes if you do more than one set of deadlifts

especially given most novice routines have you squatting 3x a week, which also taxes the low back

it's also possible he's a novice experiencing rapid unpredictable jumps in proficiency with the movement
>>
File: 1492048925049.png (56KB, 485x409px) Image search: [Google]
1492048925049.png
56KB, 485x409px
>>41200142

you are

>the one
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.