[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are meme exercises so popular?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: meme maker.jpg (43KB, 715x1000px) Image search: [Google]
meme maker.jpg
43KB, 715x1000px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji3-EzkOCtg

The guy is literally doing squts with dumbells light enough to do lateral raises with.
>>
>>41198973
yeah he wasn't really going for a quad busting squat set with that, just added extra work to burn calories.
>people who do body weight/dumbbell routines
>having legs capable of doing anything of worth
lmao
>>
File: laugh.png (67KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.png
67KB, 200x200px
Checked his instagram

He does both heavy bench and squats, yet all the people in the comment section thinks he got swole with his dumbell pushups.

Hes literally like those instagram hoes doing 30 rep 20 pound dumbell squats for the camera when in reality they squat 225+
>>
>Why are meme exercises so popular?
Because they are exciting and to average Joe, the more complex, the more effective it must be.
>>
In his instagram there's a video of him benching 3pl8 with chains and a 515 diddly. Rest of it is memes. Also he has like 143k followers, he's definitely trying to gain momentum to create a bullshit fitness brand to live off.
>>
>>41198973
Wow, he is gay

I didnt expect this
>>
>>41198973
>sister shows me this video
>wow that's so impressive I know you go to the gym so check this guy out anon
>it's basically a circus act
>>
>>41199708
>bullshit fitness brand to live off

Scooby is already a wealthy engineer and his website and videos are free. To his credit he seems to have started his site because he was sick of seeing skinnyfat normies wasting their money on memberships to shitty gyms and terrible personal trainers so he tried to teach them how to get fit with cheap Dumbbells and body weight exercises. I definitely don't agree with most of what he says but he seems to mean well and seems to have no interest in making money from his website
>>
File: nigger.gif (393KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.gif
393KB, 640x360px
>>41199756
Jesus fuck it's not about scoobs. Read OP's message before you come chiming in with unrelated shit.
>>
>>41198973
>Why are meme exercises so popular?
People like getting told that they can to less and expect results.
>>
>>41198973
>that guy who wears camouflage to the gym
>>
>>41198973
>Why are memes popular?
Do you know what a meme is?
>>
File: mfw.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>41201095
Delet this
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.