[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 5'7 >people act like it's my fault Fuck off?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0898.jpg (23KB, 241x284px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0898.jpg
23KB, 241x284px
>be 5'7
>people act like it's my fault

Fuck off?
>>
>>41198866
ikr lol. fucking /fit/
my height has never affected me irl and im 5'8 its just the internet
>>
>>41198866
5'8 here. Grow a thicker skin, learn how to take a harmless joke or stand up for yourself according to the situation and don't bring it up constantly.
>>
>tfw 5'11 99/100ths of an inch
never gonna make it :(
>>
File: sun the praise.jpg (83KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
sun the praise.jpg
83KB, 640x360px
>>41198866
embrace the dwarfism op
> was insecure about height
>decided to say fuck it
>just drink and do whatever the fuck i want
>become life of the party
>women are attracted to me having fun
>ignore people who try to bring me down for unchangeable circumstances

have a pint senpai. take a load off
>>
If you're a man and make fun of other men for their height, that makes you the following...

>not capable of leading
>beta
>feminine
>distasteful
>mangina
>simp
>bluepilled

At the end of the day, you're doing what you do in order to try appear better to women, you're handing women the power. What's even worse is that you lanklets still only date 2-5/10s that are fat and or ugly or both, which further skews the sexual market place. So really, at the end of the day, what advantage do you even have? Wow, you get to have sex with bush pig tier ugly fatties who think they're hot and top shit.
>>
im 6'3 thanks for boosting my ego
still empty inside tho
>>
>>41198930
>Simp

Are you a coli browser?
>>
File: 1440286280835.jpg (31KB, 720x718px) Image search: [Google]
1440286280835.jpg
31KB, 720x718px
You know, I may not be the smartest guy around. I'm definitely not the tallest, either. And I may not have a girlfriend, I'm just waiting for the right girl. Hell I might not be rich or famous, or able to tell a good joke. There's no upside to this post, I have nothing. Fuck you. Count your blessings.
>>
>>41199092
Ur a fuckin rerarded edglord beta orbiter obsessed with my ex and her fucking insane fantasy world
Threads reported. CPS informed. Cops are s arching for you and your crew. Hard. And one approaches me or tried to run game on me again and we gonna have real problems. Ur a fucking delusional stalker who knows nothing about other than what psycho ex girlfriends and roumour Mills from I'm 20 years ago. I'm not a fucking pedo. Never have been. Do us all a favor and fucking aanhero
>>
File: 1492576878869.jpg (85KB, 682x858px) Image search: [Google]
1492576878869.jpg
85KB, 682x858px
>>41199211
>mfw I've been (you)d by the same copy pasta in 2 different threads.
>>
File: 1489811156479.png (347KB, 1140x1380px) Image search: [Google]
1489811156479.png
347KB, 1140x1380px
>>41198866
You REFUSED to obey your parents and at liek shit. It's called KARMA you weak lil manlet bitch.
>>
>>41199238
>You REFUSED to obey your parents
>Implying most people beyond 6' haven't disobeyed their parents several times
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.