[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a qt like that as my girlfriend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: qt (2).jpg (61KB, 507x508px) Image search: [Google]
qt (2).jpg
61KB, 507x508px
How do I get a qt like that as my girlfriend?
>>
>>41198394
>talk to girl
>get number
>text girl
>spit game
>ask her out
>hope it works
or
>try to feel if she's an insecure person(most people are)
>prey on her insecurity
>make her feel under you
>high chance she will feel like she needs to prove something to you
>steer it in a sexual direction
>instant gf that you didn't even have to ask out
>>
>happen to be around her in a situation where you can socialize
>happen to have whatever physical characteristics she desires in a mate
>happen to have whatever other assets she looks for in a mate
>happen to fit in to what her social group deems is fit for her as a mate
>happen to alright with what the myriad of emotions she as a typical woman would feel at the moment
>happen to do all of the above better than all the other guys avalible to her
Gl hope this helps
>>
>>41198394
>be any mode but obese
>wear dark colored clothing
>talk about grungey music
that's it

This girl isn't even that attractive. Chicks like these are probably the easiest. Usually super kinky too. Pretty much anyone would be able to get at that.
>>
File: thinking.jpg (27KB, 504x415px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.jpg
27KB, 504x415px
>>41198439
orrrrr you can psychologically mind fuck her into submission like >>41198423
said.

this will only work if you can fake a dominant personality OP. Better hope she has daddy issues. from the looks of it she does.
>>
Make a Instagram account, build a fancy-edgy looking profile and message every single chick who looks like that in your area. Srs.
>>
>>41198451
>Tfw i'm attracted to alternative girls but can never seem to get some
>>
>>41198423
Not that I'd want to do that, but how do people generally manipulate others through insecurity?
I could never figure this out - does one person just tells the other that they either do as they wish or they are [insert insecurity here]?
>>
>>41198475
Alternative girls have lower standards than any group I've ever seen. Most of them are dating either skinny manlets, or lanklets.

At least from experience you just need to act smart, talk about music, and that's it. Choke them out in bed and you'll have them whenever you want.

The line "I don't believe in relationships" usually only works with alternative chicks. Yay for getting out of responsibility.
>>
>>41198525
These are the words of an expert. Listen to this man OP.

They also have daddy issues and very low self-respect. Prime material to try out weird fetishes.
>>
>>41198423
THIS

i'm currently talking to a girl RIGHT NOW and i'm in this part:
>ask her out
>>
File: smiling cat of illusions.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
smiling cat of illusions.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
>>41198488
>look at what she does
>make light fun of it
>when she texts something or tries to be funny ignore the shit out of her
>don't put her on a pedestal
basically treat her like a dude. and not a dude you're not quite cool with
her brain will go
>why the hell isn't he treating me like a the other guys (beta)
>theres something different and mysterious about him

she'll feel like she needs to figure you out.
use this to get her to want to be around you more. the rest is simple socializing but always be conscious on how you treat her. once she smells weakness she'll drop you like hot shit

but this comes with a risk

if she is a strong minded girl (which are keepers) she'll see through your bullshit and drop you. Use this technique for known sloots and others you can find out from hearsay if they are weak minded or not.
>>
>>41198537
Can confirm
>>
>>41198537
Definitely not an expert. But if I can do it, OP could too.
>>
File: Cg2NZPqXEAAxsfp.jpg (86KB, 600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Cg2NZPqXEAAxsfp.jpg
86KB, 600x1067px
>>41198394
>qt

i can see "daddy issues" or the rarely talked about "mommy issues" a mile away anon

stick with good traditional girls
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.