[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Always check your juice /fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

File: ppLsM.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ppLsM.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
Just happened, still recovering, prayers welcomed

>Wake up from nap, go to kitchen to get a drink, thirsty as fuck from the gummy bear cleanse
>See we still have some apple juice, grab a cup and serve myself
>Start drinking it with urgency as I've been peeing through my asshole all day and I haven't properly been hydrating myself
>Stop when something touches my lip
>Lower glass down, it felt pretty big, worried a bug might've been in the cup
>Look in glass for bug, can't see anything big and black/brown in it right off the bat
>Look at the rim of cup
>WTF.jpg
>HUGE patch of fucking mold is clinging off the rim
>Looks like a green fried egg on the rim of my cup
>Immediately queasy and panicked, want to hurl cup into sink but first show mom, Thinking she may have let this dish slip, and I mean REALLY slip
>"Oh, the juice must've gone bad. Damn, time to throw it away"
>THE JUICE

Pic of mold coming up next
>>
>>41197011
Did the same once with chocolate milk.
It makes you never do it again at least.
>>
File: 20170424_211017.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170424_211017.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
>>41197011
Cont'

>Run back to apple juice container, hold it up and look closely through the plastic bottle
>Little groups of mold floating in it, must've been broken up when I poured my cup
>Looks like small shreds of toilet paper in there floating. White, small, and slightly fluffy
>Pour out cup, but can still feel the place where the big mold patch touched my lip
>"I need to throw up"
>Mom agrees casually, I rush to bathroom and toss seat up, start to induce the removal of moldy apple juice from my body
>She's cheering and clapping every time I heave
>Taste the apple juice again as I'm expelling it from my body
>WhenWillitEnd.jpg
>Think I reach the end of the line, clean up and rinse my mouth out
>Remember the mold touching my lip again
>Here we go again
>Mom continues to be supportive in the background

Pic of the mold that violated me

Tried to hydrate myself from the gummy bear cleanse, end up losing more liquids than what I started with.

Ended up eating the pizza I was avoiding to cheer myself up a little
>>
>gummy bear cleanse

saged
>>
File: 20170424_211057.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170424_211057.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
pic of the floating mold
>>
File: 1490846006418.png (259KB, 645x1247px) Image search: [Google]
1490846006418.png
259KB, 645x1247px
>wake up early
>groggy
>feed cat
>blend protein shake
>louder than usual
>gym
>after
>drink shake
>take a sip then spit out
>gagging then puking
>fucking blended cat food by mistake instead of powder
>fuck that day
>>
>>41197291
I'm sorry, anon
>>
A little mold isn't going to kill you pussy
>>
File: 1486663801724.png (377KB, 408x472px) Image search: [Google]
1486663801724.png
377KB, 408x472px
>>41197291
>>
File: Thinkagain.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Thinkagain.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>41197387
I'm already dead
>>
File: 1492895650219.jpg (77KB, 667x659px) Image search: [Google]
1492895650219.jpg
77KB, 667x659px
Maybe you should check your food and drink before consuming instead of just trusting your stupid fucking family. When I still lived with them, my parents would leave food in the fridge for MONTHS and just buy more food and stack it on top. It's something people with kids do, for whatever reason, but I see it all the time. It taught me to check expiration dates weekly, even if it's a double-over, just from eating so much moldy and expired food due to trust.
PIC RELATED
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.