[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Walkin. Dude

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: the-walkin-dude.jpg (96KB, 532x800px) Image search: [Google]
the-walkin-dude.jpg
96KB, 532x800px
Would walking 5mi a day do fuck-all for my overall health and well-being?
>>
>>41195458
Mentally, it can help you relax and give you time to meditate.

Physically, it won't do much unless you're a fatass whose joints would explode if they tried to jog.
>>
Fuck yeah man. Put your dog on a leash and your headphones on a go for a fucking walk every day.
>>
If you're absolutely sedentary right now, you might lose a few pounds. If you're overweight, you can lose maybe 20 lbs over the course of a few months walking everyday.

After that, it won't change anything. Will still be good for you in general, but you won't lose more weight or get fit or anything.

If you already work out, walking at least 12,000 steps a day is a good idea on a cut, benefits of cardio without the gains killing.

I've walked about 10-15k a day to and from work/college for around 3 years. Hasn't made a difference since the first 6ish months.
>>
>>41195458
friendly reminder that The Stand shits the bed in its second half
>>
>>41195458
You'll fuck up your legs and feet -- even if you aren't overweight
>>
File: microchomtelegony.png (391KB, 2278x968px) Image search: [Google]
microchomtelegony.png
391KB, 2278x968px
>>41196241
seriously?
>>
>>41196241
Welp time to dust off my wheelchair, my walkin days are done boys. Too dangerous
>>
>>41197999
what the fuck did i just read?
>>
>>41197999
>>41198103

consequences will never be the same
>>
>>41195510
I do walking meditations and it helps to walk slower while doing it. then I think what people are thinking about me walking so slow. then I laff
>>
>>41195458
It helps a lot if you're not used to it.

When I first got to uni I went from never walking anywhere to walking 5+ miles a day just to get around the city and go to and from class.

The first week or so my feet hurt a lot and I got a bunch of blisters, but after that they adjusted and it's been years since I got them, and I slimmed down a lot on my waistline (like 2+ inches).
>>
>>41196241
This is completely untrue as anyone that's a pedestrian in a major city can tell you.
>>
>>41198103

retarded bullshit

what really happens is foetal cells will travel from an embryo into the mother. these cells half half of the father's DNA of course. but do they integrate into the mother's genetic makeup? not a chance. unless you're telling me trillions of cells suddenly carry the DNA of a spermatozoa that had half a genome. how did this DNA get into everything? and do they integrate into the eggs of the mother? no, these were made before she was born.
>>
>>41198210

denial is a funny thing
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.