[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he wears a belt while squatting sub-lmao3plate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1455853526282.jpg (14KB, 229x281px) Image search: [Google]
1455853526282.jpg
14KB, 229x281px
>he wears a belt while squatting sub-lmao3plate
>>
File: 1341093980414.jpg (38KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1341093980414.jpg
38KB, 300x300px
>he wears gloves to deadlift less than 450
>>
>>41194257
I used belts to hold trousers up even before I lifted. How fat are you?
>>
>>41194257
But I'm a 138lb manlet skeleton and 215lb squats take every fiber of my entire body to lift.
>>
>>41194257
Taking precautions to avoid life ruining injuries is gay? Fine. I'll laugh at you when you get lost in SnapCity.
>>
>>41194436

Except by using the belt early, you're making it easier to create abdominal pressure, slowing the development of your abs and spinal erectors. You're setting yourself up for a more serious injury later on when the weights are heavier and your shit tier core is the point of failure.
>>
>>41194648
Citation needed
>>
>>41194436
>he thinks belt prevents injuries in any way whatsoever

retard detected
>>
File: th7MDLSX2M.jpg (10KB, 267x233px) Image search: [Google]
th7MDLSX2M.jpg
10KB, 267x233px
he can lift all that weight but cant pay his mortgage
>>
>>41194654

Wat. Belts help with the creation of abdominal pressure, which supports your spine. If the belt is taking the load of creating that pressure, then the muscles that normally do it will not be engaged as much.

That's like saying citation needed after someone says using an exosuit to do the job of your glutes during deadlifts will result in poor glute development. It's kinda common sense.
>>
I think you should scale up using double overhand grip and not using belt.

Try to only use belt and mixed grip for working sets and even then, only when you need them.

I do the same with squats. If you go from squatting 225 with a belt to 315 with a belt, you shouldn't need the belt at all at 225 anymore.
>>
>>41194734
This has been debunked.

https://www.strongerbyscience.com/the-belt-bible/
>>
>>41194436
you aren't gonna get injured without a belt below 3pl8 unless your form is shit

and if your form is shit the belt won't do anything
>>
Naw belt will help you get stronger faster, helps your nervous system lock in the movement pattern too. You should be wearing a belt at on all your work sets no matter what weight
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.