[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how many top sportsman are really natty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 9

File: 1493061411423.jpg (67KB, 845x562px) Image search: [Google]
1493061411423.jpg
67KB, 845x562px
So how many top sportsman are really natty?
>>
>>41193815
Not many. Too much at stake to worry about not doing something to get an edge.

Obligatory

>if you ain't cheatin you ain't winnin.
>>
All of them. Everybody knows when the tests are so they can cycle on and off. Some leagues like the NFL don't even bother testing.
>>
>>41193841
>>41193869
Yup these. Everyone's on steroids, so if you're not. You're garbage. But these guys are using top-of-the-line steroids. And they have doctors making sure they're doing everything right.
>>
>>41193815
Depends on what you define as natty
>>
>>41193815
All of the NFL
Half of the MBA
Maybe a 1/4 of the NHL
All Olympic event athletes
No golfers
No tennis
>>
>>41194033
>no golfers

le tiger woods face
>>
>>41193952
doesn't it go against the Hippocratic oath?
>>
File: nadal.jpg (51KB, 1000x561px) Image search: [Google]
nadal.jpg
51KB, 1000x561px
>>41194033

>no tennis
>>
File: 4h4h45f84.jpg (43KB, 907x718px) Image search: [Google]
4h4h45f84.jpg
43KB, 907x718px
>>41194063
Yeah. The same oath that says to help people yet allows literal cancer patients to be refused treatment because they don't have money
>>
>>41194063
hippocratic oath is just words. hope this helps.
>>
>>41194069
With those shitty hair genetics he would have gone 8ball the moment the needle pierced his skin.
>>
>>41194063

"Treat the patient"
"Put the patient first"

Paraphrasing but that's basically what it means. If the "patient" wants steroids, how much harm are you really doing? It's a consenting adult...
>>
>>41193841
If all the athletes are cutting the corner, is anyone cutting the corner?
>>
>>41194750

It becomes a competition of who has the best dope tech (e.g. British Olympic cycling, Spanish football teams)
>>
>>41194033
forgot 90% of the UFC
>>
>>41193815
Most. It's really depressing to look at. Ryan Crouser can bench 200 kg for a set of 10. He is out of competition tested every week of the year. Some people just have such amazing genetics that no amount of gear could get you on their level. Any American who has a chance at medalling at the Olympics will be out of competition tested more than twice a month. Unless they have the money to use something WADA isn't aware of. It's similar in a lot of western Europe. Sweden does over 300 out of competition drug tests for ipf classic powerlifting. Some countries have state sponsored doping though, so former Eastern Block atheletes are suspicious unless they train in the west.
>>
>>41194033
>no tennis
Have you seen Serena Williams?
>>
>>41194033
Are you saying that those people are or aren't natty.
>>
>>41193952
>top-of-the-line steroids

are you retarded? there is no "top of the line steroids" its just regular steroids
>>
>>41197400
Steroids can definitely vary in purity and more expensive stuff like hgh (technically not a steroid but often grouped with them) is super pricey so you'd have to have deep pockets to run it in any meaningful dose
>>
LOLOL
None of them you silly cunt!
>>
>>41194033

damn half of MBA students are on gear? I need to step my game up
>>
>>41197496
no one is going to be running hgh. any reputable source will give decently pure compounds
>>
>>41197536
>no one is going to be running hgh.

Not sure if retarded. Hgh speeds up injury recovery which makes it especially appealing to athletes. I guarantee you there's guys using it

Also regarding purity, pharma does make a big difference regardless of what your source is telling you
>>
No one at the very top or close to the very top is natty. The first thing you're coach tells you (if you have an ambitious enough coach) is that if you dont dope, you wont cope. And its completely true. Theres no comparison of someone who trains on eq, test, epo, hgh, etc everyday for years, to someone who tried it once for a contest or someone who never took any synthetic hormones.
>>
>>41194033
accurate

but there are some roiders in female tennis like the ape sisters

what would NHL players need to take as a PED?
>>
>>41197536
Almost every single MLB baseball prospect uses HGH in college. The NCAA doesn't test for it cause it's too expensive. What they do is put on a solid 30lbs of muscle, and then when they get to the MLB level, they just need to maintain it, which is pretty easy.

My friend used to play baseball for middle tennessee, and he said that he was 3 out of 18 guys on his team not juicing. Everyone does it.
>>
People want to see freaks, they want to see noses (mma) and world records denolished (track, swim, etc) and the only way to get entertainment at that level is drugs
>>
>>41197597
Cocaine. Seriously though, the NHL commish even is
>>
>>41195916
tests dont mean shit and are extremely easy to get around

you simply get a pharmacist to compound you something that wont show up on a banned substances list, or you use something that has a short ester that will disappear when its time to take your scheduled test

read the interviews with victor conte about doping and cheating.
>>
>>41194033
LOL
FUCKING ALL OF THEM ARE ON SOMETHING!
The fuck planet are you on bruh?
>>
>>41194033
Everybody is on HGH, *everybody*.
>>
>>41197645
>>41197667

also, the sports that dont require actual steroids for muscle mass usually are using some kind of illegal stimulant or mental alertness drug to give them an edge too
>>
>>41197667
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>>41197694
Also this, my ex-girlfriend abused adderall for her collegiate volleyball matches. That was really the only reason why she had them.
>>
>>41197694
>>41197808
Fun fact: statistical analysis reveals that the introduction of testing for amphetamines had a much more significant impact on MLB batting averages than banning anabolics. Batting averages and scoring went way down immediately after amphetamines became risky to use, and the number of no-hitters pitched increased dramatically.
>>
>>41197597
>>41197632
For the record, keep track of injury timetables to see who is using and who isn't. Patrick Kane obliterates his collarbone right before the playoffs. Was a 12-week return and then suddenly he's playing game 1 of the playoffs after 6-weeks. That's gear for sure.

Stamkos did the same thing when he broke his femur. Occasionally, some AHL plug gets busted for a steroid nose spray or something, but most of the time it's injury recovery.

>N'HGH'L

Also, literal boatloads of coke. Even Gretz back in the day.
>>
0.1% if you count chess as a sport
>>
>>41194750
Yes. All athletes.
>>
>>41194033
Golfers don't really need steroids but they do use drugs in order to reduce their heart beat rate and be more precise. So it depends on what you call natty...
>>
>>41193815
In the U.S. I think pretty much everyone is on steroids. But your picture is of Gareth Bale, striker from Real Madrid. I don't think theres a lot of european soccer players on roids, because they have a lot stricter policy there.
>>
>>41193815
Depends on the sport — skilled games like football, there would be very little because the advantage it offers performance-wise is not worth the risks. Things like cycling (at least back in the day), or rowing, it is rampant.
>>
>>41199487
they are on some kind of shit since their injuries heal faster then any normal persons injuries
>>
>>41194750
Yes because it affects everyone differently.

>>41197597
steroids/PEDs dont just affect muscle gain. Drugs can be used to increase muscular endurance, increase recovery speed etc.
>>
>>41197694
Can be bordeline legal too. Two or so years ago an England-Poland evening match had to be rescheduled next day because of flooded pitch. About 20 players from both teams had to be given sedatives because they were so fucking high on caffeine and had to get rest (basically both first teams). Probably grams of stuff in their system, if it wasn't something even stronger.
>>41199487
They dope like motherfuckers but it's mostly recovery and alertness. Aforementioned caffeine and likely other borderline or illegal stimulants are rampant. For injury and general recovery you get enriched blood transfusions or local injections, stem cell treatment, possible HGH/roid cycles etc., even a decent infusion counts as doping and is banned (try and prove one though lol, unless you find someone stuck with a needle it's literally testing for water). Some of the ridiculous injury recovery is down to extreme care, physiotherapy, top surgeons etc. but most heal way too fucking quick even for that. It's worse in the US obv (lol NFL and NBA roid monkeys) but all top sportsmen are on all kinds of shit, legal or otherwise.
>>
>>41199669
to add, it was literally last-minute rescheduling of that football match, most of the time those are known more in advance but this one was like 5 minutes before kickoff so everyone was ready to go.
>>
Also, the worst dope cheats known to mankind are generally amateur cyclists (not even semi-pro, just competitive amateurs). The amount of shit those people have is mind-boggling, and nobody gets tested for shit because >amateur. I personally witnessed more than a couple thousand worth of illegal shit in some dude's bag (EPO, ephedrine, test, even HCG and a bunch of weird shit which was likely peptides or something similar). And they pop that shit like fucking candy.
>>
File: Nemani-Nadolo.jpg (44KB, 680x365px) Image search: [Google]
Nemani-Nadolo.jpg
44KB, 680x365px
>>41193815
i think Rugby is one of the cleanest sports that also has peak athletes however the most athletic players are usually islanders with freaky genetics. Also a lot of sports where you wouldnt expect peds to be prominent like tennis or other endurance/technique/skill based sports have a lot of "enhanced" athletes usually because they require it to train more frequently/intensely
>>
>>41193815
None
>>
>>41193815
Messi has been on hgh through all his teen years
>>
>>41199734
>freaky genetics
Codeword for roids.
>>
>soccer
>no doping
Even MSM is reporting on that shit every ear here (Germany).

There are no clean athletes, get that through your head.
>>
File: sunni bill.jpg (62KB, 564x865px) Image search: [Google]
sunni bill.jpg
62KB, 564x865px
>>41199817
no, codeword for being born on a pacific island

pic related aint natty though
>>
>>41199734
granted there are a lot of genetic freaks in Rugby (i.e. sick endurance/stamina with a big frame)

But when you look at the schedule in Super Rugby and modern rugby tours theres no way they arent roiding.

Theyre crossing time zones, competing and flying back weekly, then do it all again the next week, then they have an international, etc etc etc Its insane.
>>
>>41199830
>no, codeword for being born on a pacific island
So naive. You must be American.
>>
>>41193815
Michael Phelps had small delts.
>>
>>41194033
>No tennis
lmao Serena Williams literally locked herself in her oanic room in her house when they tried to make here do a surprise drug test
>>
>>41199845
i'm australian and i played for the u18 state team for a season before I did an ACL

islanders are fucking rediculous, men there are built like mountains. they put on mass just by sitting around
>>
>>41199830
Seriously this. The Pacific Islanders have crazy rugby specific genes for such a small population. The testing for top tier rugby is really strict though. However, steroid use in the amateur game is fucking rampant. In Wales, every monkey boy from the Valleys is on a pharmacy's worth of gear
>>
>>41199863
>they put on mass just by sitting around
That's called steroids, son.

>i'm australian and i played for the u18 state team for a season before I did an ACL
Lmao.

>>41199864
>crazy genes
Just like the Kenyans and Jamaicans, right? Or the Icelandic giants in strongman? It's just steroids, you dense motherfuckers.
>>
>>41199859
because she thought it was an intruder. God read a book for once in your life
>>
>>41199878
kek yeah sure
>>
>>41199876
>That's called steroids, son.
explain why fiji, tonga and samoa have a combined population of about a million but make up such a massive population of the world's best rugby players then

secret islander labs that research secret steroids that only islanders can take or something? lmao
>>
File: 1248275.jpg (42KB, 612x448px) Image search: [Google]
1248275.jpg
42KB, 612x448px
>>41199841
maybe im naive but i dont think they roid like players in the nfl and other american sport leagues
and when you look at players like Rupeni Caucaunibuca, who was never really motivated to play to his full potential, and Jonah Lomu, who had liver problems they were playing when rugby juust started going into the professional era and i doubt they were on anything
>>
>>41199887
jonah lomu was definitely on something lad
>>
>>41199876
>everything I can't do is steroids

M8, seriously? Do a tiny amount of research around the populations of those Islands, family sporting dynasties, how little access they have to any level of resources etc. The population of Samoa, Tonga and Fiji combined is less than 1.2 million. Guys from the Islands feature in EVERY professional rugby setup and dominate it. That's more than steds, friendo
>>
>>41199886
>explain why fiji, tonga and samoa have a combined population of about a million but make up such a massive population of the world's best rugby players then
>secret islander labs that research secret steroids that only islanders can take or something? lmao
Same thing with Jamaica and Kenya: Easy access to roids, no real doping control and a big helping of skinny whiteboi myths about giant black supermen.

It's LITERALLY the same thing, only one is about running and the other about rugby.

You are a complete idiot if you think there are some secret rugby genes that only PIs have. Just like there aren't some "West African super sprinter" genes, just like there aren't "Icelandic strongman genes", just like there isn't such a thing as "Kenyans just run better because they are black".

>>41199896
>how little access they have to any level of resources
That is a plus. Look at Africa, where steroids are easier to get than fucking Aspirins. No resources also mean no doping controls.

You guys are fucking braindead. Seriously.

>The population of Samoa, Tonga and Fiji combined is less than 1.2 million
And the guys winning all long distance runs literally come from one tribe in Kenya only. And it's still doping.

Your fetish for burly black men is fucking embarassing.
>>
>>41199904
Tell me, where does all this in-depth rugby specific research you've done come from?

I've spent time as a physio in Fiji (now live near Swansea, hence the valley boy steroid use knowledge) and there was very little to no steroids.

>burly black man fetish
Nice projection m80
>>
>>41199927
>Tell me, where does all this in-depth rugby specific research you've done come from?
Sports medicine.

>I've spent time as a physio in Fiji (now live near Swansea, hence the valley boy steroid use knowledge) and there was very little to no steroids.
Lmao, a physio! Yeah, well, then I can't really say anything, it's well-known that physios are always the first to confess to when talkign steroids.

Bro, you're full of shit. You weren't even a physio a seen from your blatant lack of basic knowledge.

>Nice projection m80
Hey, I'm not the guy swooning about "muh superior Maori genetics for rugby", faggot. Go suck a chode.
>>
>>41194063
They gonna use roids either way so you could argue that making sure they do them as safely as possible is consistent with the Hippocratic oath.
>>
Well, blacks first won the 100 meter dash gold medal in 1932, and again in 1936 and 1948, but whites won the 100 meter dash gold medal in 1952, 1956, 1960, and again in 1972 and 1980.

But from 1984 onward, all 72 finalists in the 100 meter dash have been at least half black.

I'm sure that's just a coincidence, though.
>>
>>41199939
>oh no, the guy I'm arguing against has more experience than I do! Better give a vague definition of my field, call him a faggot and tell him to suck a cock! Heh, that'll get me the internet attention I so desperately crave!

I feel sorry for you. Enjoy high school mate, life gets better.
>>
>>41199984
A fucking physio.
>>
>>41199878
http://www.businessinsider.com/russian-hack-serena-venus-williams-simone-biles-exemptions-banned-drugs-2016-9

World doping association didnt even deny that they have permission to dope
>>
>>41199927
>I've spent time as a physio in Fiji and there was very little to no steroids.

because theyre all playing in NZ/Aus/Japan/Non shithole countries?
>>
>>41194063
More like the hypocritic oath
>>
>>41199471
my grandpa is a professional golfer, traveled the world doing it

hes just an alcoholic, not a drug addict
>>
>>41199904
>Some areas of the world are not better suspectible for specific acts based on their genetic attributes.
Those PEDs must be some hell of a substance to nullify the vast difference of peoples physiology created in the course of thousands of years of evolution.
>>
>>41199939

Anecdotal evidence but I've played junior rugby and the kids roid like crazy. In u18 and u20 there's less testing and during the offseason, a coach will go to the player and tell him to "bulk up" before he gets back. Some kids just eat and lift but a lot add in a bit of magic muscle juice, hoping to get a contract with the pros.
>>
>>41193815

I used to be naive and thought hard work would get me where I wanted to be. But the more I look into it the more I realize the secret to success in sport is simply being able to time a cycle around a drug test.
NOT doping is cheating, cheating yourself.
>>
>>41194033
no tennis is retarded
literally maria sharapova got popped
>>
>>41199859
maybe she was smokin weed lmao
>>
>>41200041
lol nope, doping just puts you on equal playing field
if everyone dopes it's like nobody does, you still need to have every other attribute to be good
>>
>>41195916
You are in serious denial. If they test you on a random time each week you can't get clean. Your pharmacist won't have access to anything significant that is performance enhancing anf not wada banned. The most recent substance was meldonium and it barely does anything. We alao know it was only being taken by former soviet atheletes
>>
>>41195916
nobody is tested every week

however eve en if you were tested every week thats just one less day of pinning

there are ways and substances to pin that won't be detected just a day later
>>
>>41194033
A lot of responses to this shows how teenage this board is, that if someone isn't jacked they can't be on gear. Most athletes use it to be able to train non stop and recover quickly/avoid injuries. There are a whole lot of substances that aren't natty.
>>
>>41194063
All medicine is poison, just targeting in special ways in the right amounts. The oath is meant to cover unneccessary harm and doctors factor in patient goals.
>>
>>41200186
even in esports, the top tier are all doping

also, same thing is true in top tier of fucking MUSIC, especially classical
>>
>>41200225
corporate world too
>>
>>41197597
My boy Carter Ashton got caught using clen lol. I don't think the NHL is as drug infested as other leagues and sports with ped use. Hopefully they give their players hgh when injured at least.
>>
>>41193869
>what is random drug testing
>>
>>41199471
Tiger woods was on gear.
>>
Soccer players are probably half-natty.
>>
>>41199744
That was because he needed hormone treatments for a disease that made him not produce enough HGH.
>>
>>41202406
>random drug tests
>that are scheduled the same time every year
>or that training staff is given advanced notice of

It's not in any league's best interest to ban their best players for something that everyone does. The only time they get banned is when they make a serious infraction, or when they are too fucking stupid to quit even with advanced notice.
>>
>>41193815
>tfw not very good sportsman
>tfw not good enough be drug tested
>know that if I dope I would get insanely better

I've always wondered how much better I could get if I doped my ass off but i'll never do it
>>
>>41202885
Maybe not in leagues but a lot of top-tier Olympians are tested at random. Usain Bolt gets tested like every 1-2 weeks
>>
File: touchdown.gif (614KB, 300x164px) Image search: [Google]
touchdown.gif
614KB, 300x164px
>>41197597
Hockey players are roided to the gills. It is pretty much handegg on ice when it comes to physique.
>>
Post top sportsmen lifting babby weights
>>
>>41202830
I have played on a professional level and have not encountered doping, but I am sure that all the top clubs have EPO + designer drugs programs running.
>>
>>41202916

Dude.... Jamaica is the most corrupted sports country when it comes to drug '''''''''''''''''testing'''''''''''''''''''' and anyways there are countless articles of top tier sport scientist working in the field saying that there are drugs available that within 5 minutes can completely manipulate to give a negative results despite being on gear
>>
File: wat.jpg (3KB, 125x119px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
3KB, 125x119px
>>41194063
>yo doc im going on the juice and you cant stop me
>you should prevent me from getting unhealthy though
o-ok
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.