[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shower

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Hey /fit/

I shower every morning before work. I normally workout at about 5pm when I get home. Is it ok to not shower at night after a workout as long as im not getting too sweaty? I shower after my cardio sessions but im worried if i shower twice a day for most of the week, that it wont be good for my skin.

Any thoughts?
>>
humans werent meant to shower. you fell for the shower meme
>>
>>41193691
Probably just change your shirt, fresh pair of boxers. But you should be more concerned about not sweating during a workout pussyboi
>>
>>41193691
Why do you shower before work? Skip that, still do your normal hygiene routine, and you'll be fine.
Shower before bed or when you're done going out so your bed doesn't get dirty ya filthy animal.
>>
>>41194306
I have pretty oily skin. This affects my hair and makes it really greasy and gross in the morning when i get out of bed. I have to look good for work so i choose to shower in the morning.
>>
>>41194444
nice quints

its okay to shower twice a day, just keep it under 5 minutes and dont use hot water
>>
>>41194444
I'm right there with you buddy. Just wash your face, like you should be doing twice a day anyway, in the morning.
You're not washing your hair everyday are you? This could explain your hair being greasy as your scalp is trying to overcompensate.
I understand bed head though as well. I just drench my hair in water, dry, comb, apply product and go. Try it out.
>>
>>41193691
Morning showers are comfy AF. I love turning on the electric kettle on the kitchen then hopping in the shower. Once I'm out I go pour some hot water over the coffee grounds in my French press whilst in my bath robe and slippers. That first sip after a morning shower is euphoric
>>
File: 1259644184593.jpg (24KB, 300x289px) Image search: [Google]
1259644184593.jpg
24KB, 300x289px
>>41193756
>>41193771
>>41194306
Filthy savages ITT. OP, keep showering in the morning, obviously. You're not some jungle-dwelling heathen. If you're getting sweaty during your workout, you should shower again before going to bed. Going to bed with dried sweat on your skin can cause blemishes and pimples. If you're not getting sweaty during your workout, you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>41194444

wash your hair in the sink in the morning before work. i'm surprised more guys don't do this? it takes all of one minute.
>>
>>41193691
>not showering right before bed so you're not sleeping for 8 hours on filthy sheets.

Also you get more time to sleep and don't have to wake up earlier than you have to. Just throw some deodorant on and go about your day.
>>
>>41194460

>and dont use hot water

Should one progressively goes from hot shower to cold shower or just start taking cold shower directly ?

The latter sounds quite hard.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.