[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is /fit/ the most positive board on 4chan? Do you find posting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: thefeel.jpg (75KB, 498x535px) Image search: [Google]
thefeel.jpg
75KB, 498x535px
Is /fit/ the most positive board on 4chan?

Do you find posting on /fit/ and being a member of the community has made you a more positive person/less depressed?
>>
>>41193523
Got me sad about my height for a while (5'9") but then I realized that I'm no beta cuck so I stopped caring and moved on with my life.

But other than that /fit/ made me happier. I'm a more decent person now
>>
>>41193523
if you need an outlet to seek reassurance from fellow autists its an excellent resource
>>
File: 1491248376158.jpg (36KB, 435x334px) Image search: [Google]
1491248376158.jpg
36KB, 435x334px
On the one hand yes, it has made me want to better myself, I've learned a lot about fitness and women and life, and generally you get your questions answered without getting called "faggot" as much as in other boards around here.

Oooon the other hand it has put so much shit in me, with all this talks about manletism and genetics and stuff. I've been pretty ruined for months thinking that I was a three and that I would be a three no matter what I do because I'm pale and short and my voice is not deep and my taint is not big enough and all that. This place is useful to make you realize that fit people that look so sure of themselves are in reality as insecure and autist as we all are, but it can also drag you in and never let you go.

>muh toxic masculinity
>>
>>41193727
>>41193584
Maybe so but this is just trolling - it isn't like r9k where the melancholy and depression is all-bearing

At least /fit/ offers some kind of outlet, some kind of way to improve yourself whereas other boards are content to wallow in their pits
>>
'Positive' and 4chan don't really fit together, although I suppose /fit/ counts by being the least negative.
>>
File: fn4574fnn.jpg (52KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
fn4574fnn.jpg
52KB, 680x680px
Whenever I think I'm depressed I think about what my enemies went through in their final moments and suddenly I remember...that's why I agreed to live amongst the niggers and live that pauper life
>>
File: e07.png (393KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
e07.png
393KB, 410x410px
Easily the most positive board here by far
>>
File: that-taint-right-962x365.jpg (44KB, 962x365px) Image search: [Google]
that-taint-right-962x365.jpg
44KB, 962x365px
>>41193727
>my taint is not big enough
kek
>>
>>41193523
>Is /fit/ the most positive board on 4chan?
Hopefully not.
>>
Most of population on fit doesn't work their legs and calves and often nag about not losing virginity but it's better than most boards
>>
>>41197662
You can nag on me, cheekie.
>>
>>41193523
It's a close second to /lit/.
>>
>>41197662
>5'9" 190lbs
>posting on /fit
>post a cheeky reply about some lanklet
>cheekie replies to my reply
>half smile at screen
>know I could smash if she lived near me, jerk off to that thought all the time
>>
>>41197662
Cheekie, baby girl.
When are you going to let daddy clap them cheeks?
>>
>>41193523
I would give fit a 4/10 which is better than the rest of 4chan which gets a 2/10
>>
>>41193727
Taintlet BTFO
>>
File: 1491711765102.jpg (59KB, 706x379px) Image search: [Google]
1491711765102.jpg
59KB, 706x379px
>>41193768
>>41197662
It is by its nature very critical
>work on your shoulders
>Jesus Christ cut you lard
>bulk skelly
But in the end it's constructive criticism. You only get really hammered down if you try to get high and mighty (king of /fit/)
and the latest crabs in a bucket mentality (face/height/frame, Chad threads, ect) most of which are made by people who don't lift.
I come to fit to laugh and get inspired. Im competitive, so seeing all the guys (and in cheekies case, girls) so much stronger and more shredded than me makes me set my goals a little higher, push myself that extra rep. And threads like /bwg/ self improvement, hobby threads, and so on give me new ideas and new things to strive for (front lever and planche pushup, here I come). And I even vent it out in the feels threads sometimes, so maybe I'm part of the cancer.
Sure there's shitposting, but thats 4chan. There's genuine gold somewhere in this heap, unlike other boards which are just shit all the way down. Places to wallow.

We're all gonna make it Brahs.
>>
>>41193523
>Do you find posting on /fit/ and being a member of the community has made you a more positive person/less depressed?

It has given me goals which is starting to lift me out of depression. It has also gotten me insecure about my height, face, frame, etc, but I don't worry about that as much anymore. And seeing all these people with autism and fucked up situations has made me somewhat complacent with how my life is going, which isn't how I should be feeling when I know I am worse off than my irl peers.

Oh and regarding the negativity:
Fuck the /r9k/ tier chad threads and the constant scenario posts.
>pic of a girl or multiple girls
>a question that there's a miniscule chance a girl would ask
>>
>>41197662
Do your part to support your community, Cheekie.
>>41194772
>>
>>41193584
>5'9"
>not a beta cuck
anon...I've got bad news....
>>
>>41193523
/biz/ is also very positive
>>
>>41197756
>implying squats grow calves
>>
>>41197800
>letting height decide if you are beta
Kek, I got 3 6'4 friends that are all beta
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.