[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any reason to not permabulk?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

Is there any reason to not permabulk?
>>
File: roo.jpg (38KB, 470x533px) Image search: [Google]
roo.jpg
38KB, 470x533px
>>41192603
you wont get compliments on a CBT as much if you aren't a tiny twink at 12% bodyfat

you might scare yourself out of lifting if you get too strong

you might enjoy life too much and quit the gym all together

it's risky shit man. stay safe.
>>
>>41192658
>you wont get compliments on a CBT as much if you aren't a tiny twink at 12% bodyfat
Cognitive behavioral therapy ?

>you might scare yourself out of lifting if you get too strong
...what?

>you might enjoy life too much and quit the gym all together
but part of the enjoyment is gaining muscle
>>
>>41192658
>CBT

It's not about CBT, literally no one gives a shit about how strong you are or how much mass you got on if you're over 20%. To normies you just look fat and pathetic.
>>
>>41192658
> you might enjoy life too much and quit the gym all together

Most autistic thing I'll read today, and I frequent pol and x
>>
>>41192603
ah, polish and other slav strongmen from the 90's

half these dudes were bouncers the other half enforcers, good times
>>
>>41192603
at a certain point when you get really big, people will be intimidated, rather than impressed.

women prefer lean athletic guys over scary tattooed prisoners
>>
>>41192658
this

don't permabulk bro i swear you dont want none of those gains. It's too much hassle. who cares how much muscle you have if you look great in good lighting + angles!

stay small and petite :)
>>
>>41192603
Being aesthetic is sexy as fuck and you get all the pussy
>>
>>41192603

enjoy your heart failure
>>
>>41192739
Depends on the women. Some women get wet fantasizing about serial killers and mass murderers.
>>
>>41192603
You will get fatter and fatter on permabulk.
>>
>>41192765
I already have a gf hotter than any of the whores you pull, so what does it matter to me?
>>
>>41192797
Oh, for a serious answer, your gains reduce over time on a bulk if you're natural. So you kinda HAVE to cut and bulk to for efficiency.
>>
>>41192603
>Health
>Mobility
>Endurance
>Attractiveness

Pick whichever you like.
>>
>>41192778
THIS is the only acceptable con of a permabulk, and that's only if y'all goofy ass niggers don't do your conditioning because of "muh calorie output"
>>
>>41192846
>>41192821
What if OP pic is my goal body?
>>
>>41192658
>you wont get compliments on a CBT as much if you aren't a tiny twink at 12% bodyfat
Actual fit bodies get shit on the most. The secret to getting compliments in a current body thread is to claim that you used to be a 300lb fatass. Even if your body is shit you will still rake in the (you)s from posters telling you to keep up the good work and fatty lurkers asking you about your diet/routine.
>>
>>41192873
not really

>>41192866
steroids
>>
>>41192866
Not possible natty.
>>
>>41192966
>>41192946
How can you tell?
>>
>>41192603
Dave tate wrote an article about this actually
https://www.t-nation.com/training/27-reasons-to-be-big
>>
>>41193015
when someone starts to resemble a testicle of a bull more than a human it's safe to say they're not natty anymore
>>
>>41193040
Isn't that supposed to be veiny?
>>
>>41192603
Caring about looks
Caring about health
That sums it up
>>
>>41193015
Well, I'm not a newfag for starters. But go ahead, try to reach that body natty and see what happens. Learn the hard way like most of us did.
>>
>>41192603
u end up looking like a retard
>>
>>41192730
And 80% started as football hooligans
Nowadays most hools are skinny guys trained in martial arts
>>
>>41193024
Mate, you just convinced me to lose weight.
Am 30% bodyfat but sooo close to 4pl8 squat.

Time to cut.
>>
>>41192782

Yeah like a tiny tiny minority
>>
>>41196621
Look up tumblr pages about the columbine shooters

there's girls with tattoos of them
>>
>>41196649
Nigga what does that prove it's still an inconsequential amount of girls
>>
>>41197167
keep telling that to yourself
>>
>>41192603
I started eating less when my (now) ex-girlfriend and I were on the last legs of our relationship, resulting in me getting a little bit more vascular. When we finally broke up, I started getting way more looks, and the more vascular and cut I got, the more looks I got in the gym and on the beach.

I was never really one to be vain, and I specifically didn't ever work my abs because I didn't lift for anyone but myself, but attention is addictive honestly. It's something else to feel everyone look at you when you walk into the pool area.
>>
>>41197305
Nice counter argument.

You know im right and we both know your just trolling

Have a nice day
>>
>>41196649
Tattoos? Check out the Manson family girls- some of them were pretty cute before they got drenched in blood
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.