[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting up before noon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0964.jpg (65KB, 460x452px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0964.jpg
65KB, 460x452px
How do you fitizens get up in the morning?

Question from someone who has been dealing with depression and only has motivation to lift.
>>
You just have to force yourself, mate. Do it for a full week then it gets easier.

Fun fact: Dogs can't actually use straws
>>
File: 1492392943417.jpg (68KB, 682x384px) Image search: [Google]
1492392943417.jpg
68KB, 682x384px
>Wake up at 8am
>Instantly go to fridge for sips
>???
>Profit
>>
Once you start forcing yourself on a regular basis it becomes a routine and it doesn't feel bad anymore. Set goals for yourself so you have something to think about. Basic advices but theres no magic formula.
>>
>>41191371
>Getting up before noon

It's called a job you neet.
>>
>>41191371

Why is it so important to get up inthe morning ?

I wont lie, I'm a neet. So there is nothing in the morning that I couldnt do in the evening. Now, I know that if I was more active, it would be important.

But having all this free time makes me wonder if, beside managing time, is there other benefits to waking up early ?
>>
You have to make a schedule for you days and follow it with the force of the most autistic OCD will power possible.

Set a specific time for waking up, eating, lifting, reading, work, hobby, showering, and going to sleep.

Take some benadryl to fall asleep early and then force yourself to actually get out of bed

Also, stop spending time in your bed. Your bed is only for sleeping. You want your brain and body to associate the bed with only sleep.

I've went through several episodes of major depression due losing both of my parents in a relatively close time frame and my girlfriend of three years leaving me to ride the cock carousel.

The only way to beat depression is to start doing things. Depression compounds on itself. The more you sit around feeling depressed, the more depressed you will feel.

Start small and get out of the bed in the morning and go lift. The do everything you can to just stay active. If you're a neet and don't work, then plant a garden of flowers or vegetables and then go walking around your neighborhood. Anything to get out of the house and out of bed.
>>
>>41191371
A wakeup light helps me. I got one a few years ago and ever since mornings have been great.
>>
>>41191840
If batman here can make then so can you OP.
>>
>>41191840
>The only way to beat depression is to start doing things. Depression compounds on itself. The more you sit around feeling depressed, the more depressed you will feel.
Not him but thanks. I knew that but forgot, hschmaltzent had a depression like that in 15 years.
>>
>>41191840
This, thanks
>>
Cut the caffeine. It's fucking with your neuro-transmitter balance.
>>
Step: have a job or go to school that requires getting up early

If you don't then sleep in like usual
>>
>>41191771
This.

What are you even talking about OP? Everyone is depressed, but a lot of people go out and work so you extra look like a bitch
>>
>>41191371
having a job helps

i was jobless, educationless and depressed as fuck like 5 years ago. now i get up before seven, put my work in, hit the gym, cook bomb-ass dinners and fuck my girl before hitting the bed and getting up the next day to do it all again.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.