[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Army killed my motivation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1475315985245.png (78KB, 356x566px) Image search: [Google]
1475315985245.png
78KB, 356x566px
Is it too late ?
>>
>>41190389
What do you mean?
>>
Had a friend who got /fit/ before going army. His before pic was better than the after. He said they did minimal shit and he got fat. Blatant fatasses were outranking him
>>
>>41190394
When I workout I remember when I worked for the army and I stop
>>
>>41190457
Literally that.
>>
>>41190466
Stop doing pleb-tier army meme workouts. The army sucks dicks but once you're out, you're out. Unless you have that gay reserve shit to do.
>>
>>41190772
>The army sucks dicks

Army was my motivation.

Now imagine being me. With no goal.
>>
I'm on deployment right now. Getting joocy.

But the army is fucked and will cuck your physical fitness. As soon as I get stateside I start ACAP. Can't wait to ets
>>
>>41190924
I lose my hair now.
>>
The Army sucks plain and simple. To much focus on Push-up and sit ups well completely neglecting cleans, squats, and dips. Don't get me started on the gay ass 20 minutes of stretching that is mandatory for any kind of workout. Its a hell of a lot more Office Space than The Hurt Locker 90% of the time.

For me at least that GI Bill is the light at the end of the tunnel. Work out on your own time and compensate for all the army bullshit. Unless your one of those retards you got themselves a 8 year contract you should be able to power through.
>>
>>41190875
find a new goal, retard

find an mma/boxing/bjj gym near you and go for a blackbelt
>>
>>41190875
The army was my motivation too until I ETS'd. Since then my goal has been to get a bachelor's degree, slay as much 18-26 year old pussy as I can, and finally Diddly 500. I graduate in a year, I have a qt3.14 gf, and I hit 425 Diddly a couple weeks ago.
>>
>>41190389

Unless you go infantry, the Army is notoriously shit for physical fitness.
>>
>>41191118
not true at all.

Infantry here.

On deployment, we'd go to airforce fobs. We'd be in the pool, yes they had pools on Airforce Fobs, and thered be these amazingly fit bodybuilding physiques and then these farmer tanned skinny mother fuckers.

The Air Force were the Greek Gods.
We were the skinny dudes.

>no homo
>>
>>41191256

Of course the Chair Force are going to have the free time to perfect their physiques.
>>
>>41190924
How are you getting joocy if they're cucking your fitness?
>>
>>41190457

Just do whatever the fuck you need to get through Basic and AIT and then you can focus on more ambitious goals once you get to your company. It's only a few several months of your life.
>>
I am guessing op had his motivation forced on him by the army and now he has no one pushing him
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.