[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i aquire a gymbro? walk up to a guy and ask? or go slow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2549.jpg (61KB, 500x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2549.jpg
61KB, 500x680px
how do i aquire a gymbro? walk up to a guy and ask? or go slow on him, like occasionaly spotting each other and then move on to step to 2?
>>
officially the gayest thread to ever be posted here
>>
>>41188318
it's fun to lift with a friend but fuck does it slow down your workout, it's 10 times better to work out alone, trust me
>>
>>41188332
but he could come in handy when I need some one to hold the bar when Im benching. also its not only gym, we could also go to the movies or bars togheter
>>
take it slow at first, ask if he needs a spotter suck his cock and take his cumshot when he is resting and preparing for his next set (don't swallow yet, he will think it's weird if things get to intimate).
after a month or two of this is when you want to fasten things up and take the next step to make him yours. plan for his upcoming leg day and wait for when he is squatting. spot him for his first two sets and give his dick a little licky. dissappear on the third set and hide in the closet somewhere. when he is on his fourth set is when you strike. quickly pounce on him and surprise him when he is in the hole and stick your dick inside him and cum in his ass. he will be all yours.
>>
>>41188318
Ask him in the shower, where his defenses are down.
I mean, you are talking about a "gymbro", right?
>>
Go on Grindr and put "Looking for a gym bro" in your profile description
>>
>>41188392
This is how my dads met.
>>
>>41188418

this
>>
>>41188351
Just ask a passerby you autistic nigger
>>
>>41188351

you are looking for a boyfriend. Nothing is wrong with that, it is 2017
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.