[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I lose tummy fat without losing butt fats?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

I want a tummy like pic related
Will following this video work?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZn-_Og9aXw&t=210s
>>
read the sticky
>>
>>41188267
SS GOMAD
>>
>>41188272
this

but to answer
muscle tone is more attractive than fat, especially in the ass
>>
>>41188272
But will I lose my butt fats?
>>
>>41188290
fucking hopefully
>>
>>41188290
YES
>>
File: butt_exercises.png (396KB, 875x650px) Image search: [Google]
butt_exercises.png
396KB, 875x650px
>>41188267
>>41188290

Targeted fat loss isn't a thing, as much as most magazines would like to tell you. You're better off just finding a good overall workout plan and eating at a deficit. If you really want to make sure your ass looks good even sure the fat drops off, you're going to want to do exercises that really highlight those muscles. Here's a sample routine that is focused entirely on your butt. You would want to do this in addition to an overall workout, not in place of.
>>
>>41188267

>grown woman (male) using the word "tummy"

Anglo-American cultural degeneracy and infantilization at its finest
>>
>>41188312
>>41188328
How can I lose tummy fats before my butt fats, I don't want to have a scrawny butt
>>
>>41188354

You can't control that, it is genetic.

The only thing to do to control the size of your bottom is to put muscle on there. That or remain fat, of course.
>>
>>41188354

Holy shit I swear to god, you can't fucking target fat loss, the body goes for what part it fucking wants to, I understand you want to be like some instagram trash slut but shit doesn't work like that, genetics play a big role on where your fat is stored, that's it.
>>
>>41188344

>squats

lmfao enjoy your flat ass and thunderthighs you brainless bitch
>>
>>41188267
> How can I lose tummy fat without losing butt fats?
You can't choose .

You play the genetic lottery, lose weight, and hope for the best.
>>
>>41188374
ignore

squats are the answer
>>
>>41188344
>>41188374
>>41188393

https://www.t-nation.com/training/flat-butt-fix
>>
>>41188399
That's a rather shitty article
>>
>>41188267
holy shit thats the chick that wore that pikachu shirt, can someone post more of her i love her
>>
>>41188978

Post something more useful then
>>
>>41189006
The common sense of adding isolation for lagging body parts has become obsolete now? If you want more glutes add more glutes related work
>>
>>41188267
You can't target fat zones. Only thing you can do is lose weight and do butt exercises.

Also, nice troll to get people to click on your gay ass vid.
>>
>>41188374
do NOT IGNORE i'm a woman who got wide thighs and no bubble butt
>>
>>41189350

Are you doing anything for that or are you just complaining like a fucking tard?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.