[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FASTEST WAY TO LOSE BODYFAT?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: double-troubkle-ss-1024x734.jpg (124KB, 1024x734px) Image search: [Google]
double-troubkle-ss-1024x734.jpg
124KB, 1024x734px
Whats the best diet?
I need to lose about 3-4% bodyfat as fast as possible.
>>
liposuction
>>
The African:

Don't eat.
Contract HIV.
>>
>>41188217
DNP
>>
there is no fast way (other than roids i guess). all diets are the same in that you must have a calorie defecit in order to lose weight. now this doesnt mean you need to cut as much as 500 cals like the retards on here. if you want to keep making muscle, do a small defecit of 100 cals and burn 300-400 cals doing cardio or HIIT or whatever.
>>
>>41188255
Is there a page where I can find the best meals to eat in a day to lose bodyfat?
>>
>>41188217
> https://bodymaxing.com/category/fat-burners/

Basically, on the very safe side:
> ECA stack + IF 20/4

If you're willing to play with risky drugs:
> Clenbuterol
> DNP
>>
>>41188271
its free
http://www.custommealplanner.com/
set goal to -25%
dont include weight lifting as cardio time
>>
>>41188217
>>41188291
Basic tips on a cut:
> Eat a fuckload of protein (2g per kg of body mass)
> Drinks LOTS of water
> Avoid using much salt on food
> Do a routine with lots of volume
> Do fasted cardio everyday (not HIIT tho)
> Do HIIT a couple times a week
> Caffeine and ECA stack are your friends
>>
Read the fucking sticky, goddamn what the fuck
>>
This is basically what I'm doing.
>Yohimbine and caffeine
>Fasted Liss cardio on an 12% incline for 45 minutes
> ec stack 2 hours after my yohbimine dose
>continue to fast for another 2-3 hours after first ec dose
>psmf
>high rep low weight work outs.
>Self hatred
>low dose test to not lose muscle
>>
>>41188217
With DNP and a proper deficit you'll lose about a pound of fat every 1-3 days. Two weeks on a 250mg cycle will easily be sufficient.
>>
>>41188217

The protein sparing modified fast.

PSMF Lyle McDonald

Google it. It was literally designed by bariatric doctors to give to the morbidly obese to lose weight while maintaining lean body mass. It's basically a high protein diet that tries to limit bone density and muscle loss
>>
>>41188255
>cutting 500 is bad
>Ive cut out 1000 calories a day out of my diet
Is this actually bad?
>>
http://www.gll-getalife.com/get-ripped/fat-loss-diet-1
>>
>>41188217

eat accordingly and do suicide sprints unless you're too much of a pussy to do the greatest conditioning and speed exercise known to man
>>
>>41188217
Are those dudes gonna duel?
>>
>>41189413
dont let the fats meme you
>>
>>41189413
Well you will lose more muscle but it's not bad per se. As long as you eat enough to keep your body alive you're good.
>>
I like this guy.

I'd suck his dickaloo.
>>
>>41188291
>>41188329
>>41188937
>>41189363
>>41189416
>>41189592
Thanks guys!
>>
Keto.

Not a meme diet. Lost 25lbs in 2 months
209-184
>>
>>41188255
>don't have a 500 deficit
>have a 100 dietary deifcit and burn 400 more
you're fucking retarded, don't ever give advice to anyone about anything
>>
>>41188217
PSMF with light fasted cardio and Yohimbine. Do a refeed day where you eat at maintenance once a week to keep the metabolism going and prevent muscle loss. I'd say do this for 2-4 weeks. It will be tough but worth it.
>>
>>41188217
go to somalia and live in a small village for a couple of months
>>
>>41188217
>eat less
>lift more
>>
>>41188217
Dnp
>>
>people reccomending EC stacking in 2017
>not realizing it kills your heart
>>
>>41188255
Op writes
>I need to lose about 3-4% bodyfat as fast as possible.
Mouthbreathing preschooler answers:
>do a small defecit of 100 cals

Kindly turn off your internet you spastic retard.
>>
>>41188217
Divide your bf% by 20. That is the % of your total bodyweight you can lose per week without worrying about muscle loss. Take into account that 1kg of fat is 8800 kcal to adjust the deficit. You will lose more weight than that if you are just starting you wjll lose more because of glycogen. As an early intermediate lifter I made strength gains while cutting over 1000 kcal per day (started at 195cm 113 kg 22%bodyfat)
>>
Fast for 2 weeks. Might need to top up on proteins, multivitamins and minerals.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.