[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >fat loser no life virgin NEET who lives with parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4908.png (290KB, 600x615px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4908.png
290KB, 600x615px
>be me
>fat loser no life virgin NEET who lives with parents
>mom has a Chad friend who wants me to work out with him because I said I was interested one time
>I actually ended up running with him and his gf a few days ago
>my legs burned like hell for 4 or so days afterwards
>they keep asking my mom for me to work out like I'm committed to it or something
>my parents want me to go again today and told me they were coming to pick me up later today
>I stayed up all night and it's currently 5:39 am
>they're coming in the morning

How fucked am I?
>>
your fine. You gona be tired but just do it anyway even if you cant do shit
>>
Pretty fucked.

Tell them you were up all night painting your warhammers. That'll do it.

Or actually try to better yourself and stop being a fat loser no life virgin neet.

Your call brah.
>>
>>41187250
I'm planning on just mainly walking most of the way with the occasional jog. I might just stall him a bit with some small talk and other stuff so I don't feel like absolute dog shit for the next week.
>>41187251
I'm trying. Sort of.
>>
File: 200w (3).gif (480KB, 200x113px) Image search: [Google]
200w (3).gif
480KB, 200x113px
Some self discipline never hurts. You need to grow up like the adult you are and work through. Why did you come on here complaining that about how you don't want to run. The board is meant to help you live a better lifestyle, so start doing it. And you must have some pretty decent friends, because all it seems, is that they just want to help you. There trying to push you to be a better person. Start running and learn to love it.

>Also while your here.
>Read the fucking Sticky
>>
>>41187263
Try the couch to 5k challenge? Then it'll show them you're actively trying. It's a gentle inro to interval training. Helped me a lot and it's free.

Then diet and lift, get Chad and fuck the bitches.

Read the sticky brah.
>>
>>41187263
How much do you weigh? Exactly.
>>
>>41187263
>I'm trying. Sort of.
delusions, the thread.
>>
>>41187274
I guess you're right. Also, I'll read the sticky.
>>41187279
>diet
I've been thinking about that
>lift
I'm trying to build up to that, but I'm kinda weak sauce desu
>>41187282
237 pounds and I'm 6 foot 1.
>>41187290
Rip me
>>
>>41187295
You got any money or neet bucks? Get a free weight set if you're to embarrassed to go to the gym right now.

Don't waste your time building up to it, there's no time like the present. Start with compounds and try to eat less if your fat or change up the diet. Your strength will increase quickly to begin with but slow up after time.

Again read the sticky brah.
>>
>>41187308
I got some money. I could probably get a weight or two if I can find one that has a decent price.
>>
>>41187311
If you're in the UK get a set from Argos, just don't use more weight than you can handle and drop the fucking bar on your head if you haven't got a spotter.

If you can't afford weights get into Calisthenics, I find it more fun than free weights and it's free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVlF6U0eZEw
>>
>>41187323
Alright thx. I live in the US btw
>>
Armyfag here, you don't know the meaning of fucked.
>>
>>41187239
>not getting sleep gains

You deserve all the humiliation coming your way friendo
>>
>>41187348
I've heard about the training they do there. I wouldn't last a day tbqh. Also, thanks for serving the army and protecting your country.
>>41187354
Shieeeeet
>>
>>41187367
Fuck man you sound pathetic, stop saying you wouldn't last a day and fucking work towards it, start running and give it your fucking max, it'll only hurt for a week or two if you do it daily. Fuck your legs, they'll get better just push yourself. Half of fitness is in your head.
>>
here are people who would pay a lot of money for that kind of motivation. be grateful and make the most of it
>>
File: 1488983921553.png (261KB, 630x565px) Image search: [Google]
1488983921553.png
261KB, 630x565px
Get a job
>>
I wish I had nice people to workout with.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.