[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a gym partner when I have no friends?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: s71u5.jpg (22KB, 599x416px) Image search: [Google]
s71u5.jpg
22KB, 599x416px
How do I get a gym partner when I have no friends?
>>
kys
>>
>>41186588

Go to gym without one. Or post on a local forum for gym shit and you're bound to find someone, just don't expect quality people...
>>
>>41186588
ask for a spot, next time you see them say hi and start a conversation something along the lines of "what are you training today?" and just slowly start to know each other. by the way some people just wont want to workout with you but if you get to know enough people youll find someone
>>
>>41186588
Other than having someone available for the occasional spot, it's better to lift alone.
>>
>>41186588
train alone. only way to make it.
>>
ask every person in your gym if they're feeling fit buddy
>>
Go in compression shirt and tights everybody will like you then
>>
just flex a 'cep, buddy
>>
>>41186588
I live with my two best friends, both of which go to the gym, and even we don't go together.

I mean, 70% of your gym time is going to be resting, during which you want to focus, listen to music, take a breather. And if you and your friends have similar routines, it'll mean clogging up eachother's queue time for the squat racks/benches/whatever.

Friends and gym don't really mix that much. Paradoxically, the best friends you can have in a gym are strangers. Just close enough that it's not weird to say hi, not close enough that you're expected to pay attention to them.
>>
Why would you want one? Serious question
>>
Hahahahaha, that picture never fails to crack me up OP
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.