[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1491837908354.jpg (65KB, 675x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491837908354.jpg
65KB, 675x800px
/k/ has a thread about the things people like about /k/...

So what do you like about /fit/?
>>
Not as toxic as the other boards
>eg
If someone posts a pic of themselves and they're not actually "fit" yet they are encouraged 90% of the time for trying to improve themselves rather than being bullied
>>
>>41183816
Nothing.
>>
>>41183816
gyno threads
>>
>>41183857
Have we been browsing the same board? Every time I go into a CBT the majority of people getting shit on are those that actually look like they lift. You got a bunch of literal jelly, beta fags posting any negative they can find to minimize their gains. And the sad part is that a lot of the time the people bashing either don't post a pic of themselves or look worse than the person they're bashing.

nu-/fit/ is fucking trash. No good trips, no good memes, it's all just tfwnogf and /pol/ baiting threads. Literally crabs in a bucket.
>>
>>41183927
Fat and dyel people gets encouraged by other dyels for their miniscule progress.
And actual lifters are smacktalked yeah, it's quite funny actually.
I think /fit/ consists of 95% fat dweebs on their first month of SS.
>>
>>41183927
if you think /fit/ is bad when it comes to that, check out /fa/...

>>41183857
this. /fit/ is actually a very positive board, for example compared to the black hole that is r9k
>>
>>41183816
/fit/izens are straight up bros
encouraging, helpful and all around are pretty genuine dudes

except for the tripfags, the tripfags on this board tend to be the exact opposite
>>
>>41183816
That other anons have it way worse than me so I can feel better about myself.
>>
>>41184029
>/fit/ is actually a very positive board
>Half the threads are literally /r9k/-tier whining and feel shit.
>>
>>41184079
true, but the responses you see in those threads on fit are very different to the same threads on r9k

>waaah tfw no gf
>fit response: improve yourself, lift, talk to people, or kill yourself

>waaah tfw no gf
>r9k response: yes you will never be happy, chad will take all your girls, you will never be chad, best to kill yourself now to save yourself from a lifetime of suffering, lets do it together - here, i found a cliff
>>
this place helped me through college as I managed lifting and such

I actually wasnt into powerlifting until a thread on /b/ was dicussing it before /fit/ existed

I come here chasing that high
>>
>>41184109
Chad, incel, blackpill ect are more puahate/sluthate memes than /r9k/ tho, all of 4chan(even /r9k/) was a far better place before Elliot Rogers an heroed, puahate closed down and most of its userbase moved here and fagged up the place
>>
how many people do you guys reckon actually lift here? 60%?
>>
>>41184161
the glory days of r9k came to an abrupt end after if became robot9001 and not robot9000. since then its been garbage.
>>
>>41184178
50%
>>
>>41184178
~10%
>>
>>41183878
Dude I have that
>>
File: 1492276791290.jpg (145KB, 1280x942px) Image search: [Google]
1492276791290.jpg
145KB, 1280x942px
>>41183816
>>
>>41183816
Chad threads, made up stories about Chad are very funny
>>
>>41184778
I'm sorry to hear that
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.