[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR >be 20 >making gains and finally leaving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: loureede.jpg (51KB, 304x304px) Image search: [Google]
loureede.jpg
51KB, 304x304px
ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR
>be 20
>making gains and finally leaving skeleton mode
>start having heartburn that makes me think im having a heart attack
>random chest pain that feels like somebody is squeezing them hard af
>have to see doctor
>thinks its gerd
>have to quit 90% of my food and experiment on my body on what i can handle until my test results come back

fuck this world. some fatass weighing over 250lbs is probably eating a pizza and milkshake as we speak. here i am suffering at 150 lbs
>>
>>41182660
I have a hiatal hernia that does the same thing.

>chest pain
>unable to catch my breath
>pain in left shoulder
>puts me in state of total panic every time

My doctor says that it's treatable through surgery but the surgery is only 50% successful and I would have to stop lifting and doing any vigorous exercise maybe forever.

After about 4 years of trial and error I've found what works for me:

1. I use Circumin 95 everyday for inflammation and it has done wonders for my stomach. It worked pretty quickly for my fucked up lower back but it took about a month for me to realize how much better my stomach problems were after using it.

2. Keeping Ranitidine (Zantac) on hand and taking it before I know that I'm going to have some drinks or spicy food or anything that might make it act up. Just go with the 150mg tabs to be sure it'll work. I also take one before a workout that includes squats or deads because weight forcing my shoulders down gives me gerd.

3. 1 tsp of baking soda in water before bed. It prevents me from waking up in the middle of the night or vomiting a bit in my sleep (if you haven't experienced that yet then you're in for a treat).

I got all these problems from a car accident that broke my lower back and fucked up my stomach. I honestly thought about suicide until I figured out how to manage it. Good luck.
>>
bruh I got the same shit, but it's not really as bad

just going to try and ignore it Tbh
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 620x349px
>sit down
>get up
>faint

thanks blood pressure
>>
>>41182660
is it diet related ?
If I eat a tomato based meal with either beer or a soft drink I will get crazy heartburn.
Also orange juice with meals does this to me.
>>
File: 1485043322175.jpg (13KB, 281x211px) Image search: [Google]
1485043322175.jpg
13KB, 281x211px
think I GOMAD'd a little too hard this week /fit/, my piss came out milk white at the end of the stream on friday
I ate dinner later that day and instinctively got a glass of whole milk out the fridge anyway
>>
hes pointing at us

damn....
>>
ive been having the same shit but i just ignore it, literally who the fuck cares about chest pain. you really panic from that? ur a straight up pussy my man
>>
>>41183695
>just going to try and ignore it Tbh
chronic heartburn can lead to some fucked up cancer if you don't get it treated
>>41183941
t. zyzz's ghost
>>
>>41183920
damn
>>
>>41182660
Every day

-Drink a mixture of
1-2 tbsp Bragg's ACV
1 scoop of Miracle Reds
1 scoop of Vibrant Greens
1-3 tbsp of local organic honey

Get you some Alive! Max3 daily supplements

Eat a clean and healthy diet with as little sugar, sodium, and processed shit as possible

I had heartburn like my whole life and it wasn't until I started getting ALL of the essential nutrients and eating better, nothing worked
>>
I feel you, kind of.
Got a gastritis like 6 months ago and wasn't able to eat anything until now. Lost 10kg os muscles. All my gainz to be fair, I'm at by original weigth and now I have to start all over again.
Thing is I don't really know how I got that gastritis since I was eating clean all this time.
>>
>>41182660
At least your doctor wasn't incompetent and diagnose you with super rare disorders within minutes and end up taking like 6 months to get tested..
I can't eat fructose, sorbitol, or oligos
But I can eat meats, rice and spinach so that's pretty much all I eat
>>41184335
Piss off Dr oz
>>
That's what you get for eating all that meat, retard

>derp derp meat is healthy despite all studies pointing to the opposite
>>
>>41184468
Spotted the vegan
>>
File: IMG_1105.jpg (241KB, 1100x1380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1105.jpg
241KB, 1100x1380px
>>41183899
>>
>>41182660
jesus fucking christ just go oil free vegan its not so fucking hard you retard
>>
>>41184468
retard alert
>>
I'm 5'9 and 120lbs/55kg. :(
>>
lou reed was a fucking flower
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.