[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I make a mistake buying cookies and cream? They were out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: cookies and cream.jpg (152KB, 1092x1092px) Image search: [Google]
cookies and cream.jpg
152KB, 1092x1092px
Did I make a mistake buying cookies and cream? They were out of vanilla (by far my favorite) and the only other flavors were strawberry and chocolate, both of which I think taste like ass.
>>
>>41180088
Strawberry is GOAT
It has the highest amount of protein
>>
>>41180088
I fucking love on cookies and cream
The fuck you talking about, it's delicious
>>
>>41180088
what the fuck sort of pathetic excuse for a thread is it?
do you like the flavour? then no you didnt make a mistake.
Don't like it? then don't buy it again faggot.

SAGE
A
G
E
>>
>>41180119
I've heard people talk shit about it, I just wanted opinions

>>41180125
I have never had it before

You made a bad post
>>
The last I bought was cookies and cream. Mixes well with milk imo, not a terrible taste. But mint chocolate is life anon.
>>
Does this shit mix well with a shaker bottle? I don't want to get a blender
>>
>>41180138
wow mint chocolate exists???
i will get this next week.
thx brah
>>
The general consensus is it's the best with milk and the absolute worst with water.
>>
Got given a servings worth from a friend one time, mixed it with milk and a magnum white chocolate ice cream. Pretty much tasted like prime Jennifer lopez just had a pineapple diet for 2 weeks and squirted all over my face
>>
>>41180736
There's no way it can be worse than strawberry+water, right?

I'm fucked aren't I
>>
>not buying unflavored protein and customizing the taste of your shake
>>
>>41180736
any whey based protein powder is best with milk. Unless stated otherwise.
>>
File: 1445114094910.jpg (71KB, 559x598px) Image search: [Google]
1445114094910.jpg
71KB, 559x598px
>>41180088
> Did I make a mistake buying cookies and cream?
Maybe instead of asking cuckchan you could go ahead and taste the protein you just bought, dumbass.
>>
its one of the few flavors I find tastes better with water instead of milk
>>
>>41181115
>doing things without the input of an Eritrean sand flea collection website
>>
>>41181140
Personally, I am the opposite. That powder flavour has an odd taste to it with just water.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.