[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

besides girls and general sexual attraction, what is there to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 35

File: IMG_Selfie_042.jpg.jpg (117KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_Selfie_042.jpg.jpg
117KB, 640x640px
besides girls and general sexual attraction, what is there to lift for?

genuine question, not shitposting you guys
>>
>>41177879
higher test for more energy and focus
>>
>>41177879
also more endorphins making you feel nice

+the ability to know your not a beta male
>>
>>41177879

First place.
>>
Passes the time. Gives me something to focus on and work towards, giving some purpose to an otherwise empty life.
>>
being able to defend yourself i.e. not being a skinny fuck
>>
>>41177879
>girls and general sexual attraction
So whats the difference between these two exactly?
Lifting for girls = lifting to attract girls, right?

Also im not sure that really works but whatever, lets say its true and it works
>>
Moving easier, living better, admiration from peers, challenging, competitive, fun

Lifting makes you realize there is more to life than women.
>>
More confidence
Better treatment from normies
Better health
>>
>>41177879

>muh posture
>muh ego
>muh discipline
>muh post-workout endorphin rush

It also cured some nagging back pains I used to have.

>inb4 snap city
>>
>>41177921
lifting for girls means you're lifting for your ideal girl, general sexual attraction is more the admires you will also get from girls you would never fuck, grandmas and whatnot, guys (gay or not) will respect you, if not sexual lust

basically lifting to improve social stats

>2017
>being this autistic
lmao, fuck man
>>
>>41177879
45 year old here - wait till you see your friends have trouble walking up stairs and guys looking to go on disability in their early 50s for basically stuff related to not taking care of themselves.
>>
>>41177879
>health
>strength is useful in general
>increases test
>can be an effective way to treat depression
>also an exercise in self discipline
>it's simply enjoyable
>gives you a goal to strive for
>>
File: 1492735712443.jpg (914KB, 1966x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1492735712443.jpg
914KB, 1966x3000px
>health
>>
>>41177879
>what is there to lift for?
>>
>>41177963
You forgot to mention how we can get gfs like this
>>
File: 1489271434665.jpg (117KB, 866x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1489271434665.jpg
117KB, 866x1300px
>health
>strength is useful in general
>increases test
>can be an effective way to treat depression
>also an exercise in self discipline
>it's simply enjoyable
>gives you a goal to strive for
>>
>>41177956
This
>>
>>41177879
So you can lift an even bigger weight than last time.
>>
>>41177879
Gives me something to do besides sitting on the computer
>>
>>41177879
The fundemental duty to one's people, nation, family or what have you, to be capable to react to aggression.
>>
>>41177879
Less of prey for taller men
thus more confident as is physically strong and trained in combat
>>
>>41177970
Born right in time indeed anon...born right on time
>>
>>41177980
these are all valid and correct, why is it fedora?

> lifting for other people, ever
>>
As an autist, I find it similar to an RPG. I started off weak and see myself getting stronger and more attractive. I basically get the same feeling of accomplishment I would get grinding an RPG but without the shame and realization I am wasting my youth in a dingy basement by myself.

My posture has improved, my diet and sleep schedule have improved, I feel healthier.

Literally the only downside is the time and money commitment but you could say that about any hobby.
>>
>>41177879
fun
>>
>>41177952
>basically lifting to improve social stats
Ohhh...so thats what that means
Now this i can agree to, its nice having guys show you respect simply because youre juicy as fuck and hear older women say you look sexy
>>
>>41177879
Killing nonwhites in the race war
>>
>>41177879
To maintain my position as the biggest and toughest person I know.
>>
>>41177952
>lifting for your ideal girl
Aaaaaand then you remember that girls don't give a fuck about your deadlift PR and she gets fucked by pizza eating Chad.
>>
File: ali penetrating.png (162KB, 828x618px) Image search: [Google]
ali penetrating.png
162KB, 828x618px
>>41177970
...don't hold your breath. The entire idea of a "race war" is fucking laughable.

Incels here on /pol/ and stormfront are always coping with shit like:
>better start lifting, muh race war is coming, muh nationalism
>cant wait for the day of the rope, thats when i get revenge
>muh euros won't stand for this for too much longer!

While you're waiting from a militia to join, Muhammad and Tyrone are literally being taught by your politicians how to penetrate white women well. Lmfao at obese stormfront incels acting like they'll ever do annything other than fucking post on forums.

Who the fuck is going to fight in the "race war" anyway? You? Western "men"? Lmfao. You have never broken a law in your life. Say what you want about Muslims and blacks, but fighting is ingrained in their culture (Jihad+rap music) they reproduce at five times the rate of europeans, and the men tend to be low-inhibition and unafraid. And you spend your evenings...posting on a forum...convincing yourself you're a warrior because you occasionally pick weights up. Lmfao. Riiight, okay stormfag. I'm suuuure you stand a chance, despite the fact that you're terrified of women, let alone insane, 6'3" massive dicked black guys. Lmfao.

But yeah. J-just a few more years t-til "da day of da rope" r-right? Lmfao at you. What world are you living in. You're a pathetic, pasty coward. How the fuck is an 18 year old white autist who has to take anxiety medicine (fucking lmao) going to do shit against black conquerors who probably bullied and slapped him around in school?
>>
>>41178068
>Days without this pasta: 0
Some day we will make it to 5 days without this bullshit, i just know it
>>
>>41178068
pretty much this

the white birthrate is abysmal, by the time radical whites and put together any kind of militia, it will basically be a suicide pact

white race sold itself out, and white men are now the least desirable creatures to mate with with women of all races

>tfw persian

feels good man
>>
Reduce stress and keeps my energy balance.
>>
>>41178068
>t. Tyrone shitposting with KFC wifi
>>
File: shirtless.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
shirtless.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>41177970
>>
>>41178068
u mad bro or you fishing to see who has military training with this bait
>>
>>41177970

Even if I join the military now by 2035 I'll be dead on retirement age
>>
>>41177879
My junior year I had trouble with a girl that couldn't make up her mind about anything. Admitted liking me but also admitted to talking bad about me to all her friends about my nerdy interests constantly. Caused drama I didn't want in my life so I gave up. Part of that probably fueled my lifting for a couple of months.
The majority of it though was getting sick of looking like a skelly. No one would ask me to help move anything but would always ask my brother who is way bigger. I was 120 lbs at 5'11". Still skinny but it's not as bad now.

So I guess you can say appearance and ego are the reasons I lift now.
>>
>>41178104
> he takes a pasta seriously
> he thinks Whites aren't the best conquerors in the entire history of the human race
>>
>>41178178
He describes himself as "Persian" lmao, he's either baiting or legit retarded
>>
>>41177970
I honestly don't think it will be a race war so much as a political war.
Plenty of white cucks will side with the Mudslimes, but there are also secular easterners that oppose Islam just as much as normal people do, if not more so.
>>
>>41178167
it's never too late (or too early) to go breivik
>>
>>41178207

My money is on legit retard.
>>
>>41178178
kk just keep ignoring the fact that the white birthrate is in the gutter, and that white men aren't the most defeated and unsuccessful race/gender combo living in the west today

C O P E

>>41178207
what the fuck do you mean "describes himself" as, you passive aggressive cunt? my blood is pure and the original ayran... you're dumb as fuck!
>>
>>41177937
This
>>
>>41178236

Can we stop with the stupid /pol/ wet dreams, please?
>>
I enjoy most lifts.
Being strong is useful.
You get more respect from coworkers and the general public.
>>
>>41177980
woah you sure showed me by attaching a picture of a fedora wearing gentleman, when none of the things I mentioned are even remotely linked to r/atheism or the niceguy culture, and also not even replying to the post you were trying to make fun of
>>
>>41177904
>also more endorphins making you feel nice

seconding this explanation. i've been depressed my entire adult life and the only thing that lets me temporarily escape my mind is to work out and get the endorphins going
>>
File: gazi-laktosefrei-Ayran_250ml[1].png (37KB, 296x378px) Image search: [Google]
gazi-laktosefrei-Ayran_250ml[1].png
37KB, 296x378px
>>41178257
>my blood is pure and the original ayran

sure it is abdul
>>
>>41178257
>kk just keep ignoring the fact that the white birthrate is in the gutter
Oh so we are measuring how successful a society is by having high birth rates now are we?
According to this all refugees should move to Niger because they have the highest birth rates and thus should be the most successful nation in the world
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2127rank.html
>>
>>41178324
well, what the fuck are you waiting for? you're all talk, go out there and start the racewar white boy, you'll surely be able to recruit some additional white trash today

longer you wait, hard it gets, and very soon it'll be impossible for whites to make any kind of meaningful comback

C O P E
>>
>>41178343
>i don't believe you!
k thanks for your opinion

>>41178346
in the context of war, numbers are everything... you can either buckle up and try to improve the white man situation or accept your demise... you cannot seriously be this dense and think your race is going to do fine when mass immigration & white men getting disgruntled is happening, right?

white men are checking out, every other race is becoming more successful, and lets not even harp on the women issue

nobody wants to end civilization, and if it between nationalism and the future of prosperity, you better believe immigration is going to win
>>
>>41178352
>implying going out and wasting a couple random street niggers will accomplish anything
>implying I won't just be killed by white SWAT officers
We're waiting for the envitable collapse so white people arent there to protect you anymore as you hide behind welfare and white guilt. As soon as the police are gone the race war will begin, winner takes all, and whites will win, we have won since the beginning of time, it's only fair if we're outnumbered.
>>
health reasons

being strong and having a good amount of LBM is healthy as fuck. you're much less likely to break bones and will probaby have denser bones, better posture (unless you train like a curlbro), less pain in the body and smaller chance of injuring yoursef, a MUCH improved quality of life beyond age 50 or so, better recovery from things like surgeries

most people in the west are not in good shape, most are really quite behind in the LBM department to the point that it negatively affects their health. your average moron thinks that running 3 times a week is more healthy than becoming strong, which is silly. if you want to be healthy you need muscle
>>
>>41177937

the nagging back pain cure was a big one for me
>>
>>41178401
lmao so it's banking on the idea the america will collapse? you might be able to spin this with an european context in some nations, but the probability of the latter is in the billions-- and should it come to pass absolutely everyone is going to be fuck, the world will be over

C O P E
>>
>>41178389
>right?
Way to not even attempt to answer my question there mate, good work.
Japan is on equal economic development as europe and the US, they are also having problems with low birth rates and if you did some studies youd see that with economic prosperity usually lower birth rates follow.
Consequently higher birth rates are common in areas with low economic development so you saying "muh birth rates" basically mean you live in an area that is less developed. Good job

Im not sure why i even bother debating with a racebating troll who belongs on /pol/ but here we are.
I cant wait for your next arguments about how white women are marrying middle eastern men!
>>
>have 2 shoulder injuries, back problems and a sports hernia for years
>ask doctor if is ok to lift
>he says no on account of injuries
>lift anyway
>now totally injury/pain free
doctors don't know anything about lifting
>>
>>41178458
>japan
LMAO i love it when white nationalist use japan as an example... hmm lets see: went down from world's third largest economy to fourth, projected to continue falling...

they're managing at the moment but once boomers start retiring en masse shit will hit the fan, fast

birthrates are extremely important to the prosperity of your nation, economics 101-- which is why immigration needs to continue to happen

you idea of a white nation is all but a dream unless white people get their act together, which they are NOT, and the current mainstream is deadset on dealing the final blows to whites.

you can keep ignoring this, and trying to pretend that it will work out in a dozen years, but you are shooting yourself in the foot...

C O P E
>>
File: IMG_0143.jpg (149KB, 735x986px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0143.jpg
149KB, 735x986px
>>41178447
There's multiple ways it could happen
If we just sit idly by we will just let niggers kill themselves off, they commit more murders than whites and our police kill niggers daily and get away with it (LMAO), whites won't be outbirthed by niggers in America, spics are the rising population in America and I'm fine with that (i have a thing for Latinas and have hooked up with multiple in the past) Latinos hate niggers almost as much as whites so if whites are ever outbreed and blacks try to take over we have them on our side and they will be spared after the fighting. But in the meantime whites sit back and enjoy a prosperous existences while niggers live in poverty have their children murdered by each other and get AIDS from their fat ugly women
>>
>>41178528
oh okay so you just don't like blacks, every other race is good, fine-- i wouldn't even argue something has drastic to happen with black communities
>>
This thread is a dumpster fire of people attempting to out edge-lord each other.
>>
File: IMG_0141.jpg (176KB, 892x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0141.jpg
176KB, 892x1080px
>>
>>41178501
>when white nationalist
I hope youre not refering to me as either of those things since i am neiter of those
Youre just confirming yourself as a race baiting troll my friend who thinks provocative statements = fact and truth of a matter can be measured by how uncomfortable it is

And i debunked your theory about high birthrates = economic prosperity earlier, all studies show that the opposite is true.

You are the one who is coping my friend, you are just now picking up speed in a race and calling out the person light years ahead of you for slowing down
>>
>>41178713
>And i debunked your theory about high birthrates = economic prosperity earlier, all studies show that the opposite is true.
- they prove my point not yours
- you come off as a white nationalist so I made an assumption
- facts are on my side
- you're absolutely trying to cope for the abysmal white birthrate, citing it doesn't matter; when it absolutely does
- i'd prefer the white race didn't fuck itself over, but i'm going to call bullshit rational when I see it, the white race, specifically males, need to buckle up and get their shit together.
>>
>>41178054
Maybe she'd get fucked by deadlift PR Chad if she wasn't so fat, but she has to settle for no-PR Chad instead. Everyone just gets what they can, not what they want.

There's no denying that a legit Chad will always be better than an uggo, regardless of how much uggo works out, but please stop pretending that working out doesn't matter. It's about the only natural way of improving your looks and while it'll never put you ahead of those with blessed genetics, you'll still get miles ahead of losers who are not working out.

Again, it's about getting what you can, not what you want. You can't just stop working out because you'll never match The Rock and you can't just stop improving because you'll never beat Chad. That's beta, /r9k/ behavior and will not get you very far.
>>
>>41177879
To bully other men
>>
>>41178758
>> the white race, specifically males

>>Implying white bitches aren't ruining the >>white race more than anyone else.

>>Implying white bitches aren't the cause of >>modern "men" for the most part

yeah w/e
>>
>>41178651
yes
>>
>>41178758
>They prove my point not yours
Oh really?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Income_and_fertility
Here is the fucking wikipedia article, even a five year old could search up that shit.
Rest of the studies are behind paywalls but i can access em through my uni but most of em say that as economic standards grow population growth slows down.
I showed you earlier that niger is currently leading the worlds population growth and niger isnt exactly known for its economic prosperity now is it?

You havent presented even one real fact up to this point, all you do is race bait and use weasel words.

And trust me, its not white men who are at fault but white women. They are mostly corrupted by feminism and feminism is most wide spread in, you guessed it, the economically developed world.

I have no idea where you live but id love it if your countrys women suddently became exactly like western white women and accused you of rape if you sat with your legs even abit apart in public spaces and never wanted to commit or have kids.
What would you do then?

>inb4 that would never happen etc etc
yeah exactly, you dont fucking know because all you do is race bait and troll 4chan all day.

I almost want to say present some fucking facts for once but honestly, i dont care.
>>
File: IMG_5213.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5213.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
>>41178811
I'll never forget the day my girlfriend's ex threatened me for going to a conference with her. He shows up, looks me up and down and literally says "you're someone I wouldn't want to punch"
>>
>>41177879
I lift for the same reason I do well in school.

Gives me some sense of false purpose in this shitty world
>>
>>41177879
>feels good
>is healthy
>always loved ancient greece and wanted to look like them

I'm a simple man, I also remember when I was a 12y old fat kid that weighted more than I do now, I loved wrestling and told my mom I wanted to look like them.
And here I am
>>
File: 1491215007111.webm (730KB, 800x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1491215007111.webm
730KB, 800x1040px
>>41178819
>>41178871
whatever dudes, keep blaming boogiemen and avoiding responsibility... if you (white men) took control of your lives and sorted yourselves out, you would be part of the solution instead of sitting around crying about feminism & jamals... the change relies on you, and then you can influence the world again...

but nah dude, for them it's more comfy to date submissive asians, if you're dating at all... watch anime, play video games, jerk off to porn ect. instead of taking responsibility and fixing their life.

you're spreading the wrong message, i'm not

btw
>Here is the fucking wikipedia article
fuck off with this nonsense, you want a real-world exercise? go look at fucking japan you idiot, go look at the strain on their financial system and what they're doing to try to increase their shitty birth-rate
>>
Health (seriously, my health goes to shit if I don't lift...mostly because of bad habits that arise when I stop lifting, but still)
Self confidence (look good in clothes)
Respect (even men respect you more if you look like you're in shape)
>>
>>41177879
>he unironically centers his ENTIRE EXISTENCE around chasing females and reproductive activities
So you're just one of the lower animals? No higher brain function to speak of? Does your forehead slope backwards at about a 30 degree angle? IQ of a fencepost? LOL.

PRO-TIP: Your obsession with trying to get laid will, ironically, PREVENT you from getting laid. EVER. Get a life, kid.
>>
>>41178886
Holy fuck that's awesome
>>
>>41178997
>if you (white men) took control of your lives and sorted yourselves out
More fucking weasel words.
Do tell how exactly white men are supposed to "sort themselves out" to solve the issues at hand, you sure do act like you have all the answers so please provide em.

You arent spreading any fucking message, at best youre a doomsday prophet saying end times are nigh for all whites.

>you want a real-world exercise?
I gave you several, moron and Japan proves my point
They have the third largest economy in the world and birth rates enjoy a negative correlation to economic prosperity after a certain point.

If you want more information about why this is then read up on the behavioural sink experiment by Calhoun.

Again you havent proided any fucking facts at all, just more inflammatory statements, weaselwords and false assumptions.
>>
>>41178997
>if you (white men)
>playing the race card unironically
fuck the fuck off. people like you are the real reason the world is such shit right now.
>>
>>41178068

Where's all the CAPS? At least pasta right.
>>
You shouldnt do something you dont want to, if you dont want to lift then dont.

Like my brother once said to me why go to the gym when you can buy a forklift.
>>
File: 1439929886180.jpg (467KB, 1450x1549px) Image search: [Google]
1439929886180.jpg
467KB, 1450x1549px
>>41177879
strength/pride
>>
>>41177879
It's helped me stabilize my mood
>>
>>41179088
dubs of truth.
also it's pretty good for releasing stress.
>>
>>41177879

You only get one meat suit in this life. You should take care of it regardless of women.

Other than that, the biggest one for me is I bloody enjoy it. It is a great stress reliever and I'd probably be tearing my hair out without it.
>>
>>41179109
i agree, so is getting laid and lifting helps with that too soooo.... strength, pride and pussy. win, win, win
>>
>>41177879
I want to hurt other men, hard to do when you are weak.
>>
>>41177937
Its funny how if you hurt your back with shit form deadlifts you can make the pain immediately stop with proper form deadlifts.
>>
I start to hate myself and feel undeserving of respect if im not fit.
>>
>>41179053
>you sure do act like you have all the answers so please provide em.
the solution to the problem your race faces needs to come in the form of white men taking control of their lives again, becoming efficient and effective citizens again, en mass

it's not going to come from one man, or one political group... it needs to be a widespread lifestyle change

is this insanely difficult? of course, that's why I doubt recovery is possible, so yes I am a doomsday prophet and you can choose to ignore me, but I'm fairly certain due to all the comforts available to white males, they will simply wither away, while your girls are giving birth to other race's babies

>Japan proves my point They have the third largest economy in the world
WHAT; their economy fell to 4th place, and analyst are predicting extremely harsh times once boomers go to retire

>Again you havent proided any fucking facts at all, just more inflammatory statements, weaselwords and false assumptions.
this is coping my man, I'm not going to cite dozens of studies and articles that lead me to this conclusion, that's not how normal people talk-- i'm sharing with you my opinion I see as gospel, you can either ignore me or come back with your own meaningful articulate message, and that's not what you're doing; you're attacking my argument without providing one of your own
>>
>>41177916
The bigger you are, the harder you fall
>>
>>41179212
>blah blah blah WORDS WORDS WORDS
>FINGER POINTING FINGER POINTING FINGER POINTING FINGER POINTING FINGER POINTING FINGER POINTING FINGER POINTING FINGER POINTING FINGER POINTING
How about you stop trying to deflect the blame for the REAL cause of your own personal failings, and take responsibility for them instead, fix your own shit and never mind playing the Race Card like some /pol/ autist?

Seriously, people like you are a major reason why there are so many problems in the world today. You can't turn the clock back 50, 100, or more years, you can't un-invent airplanes the telephone, or the Internet; the world is functionally smaller than it was 50 years ago and you can't change that, not any more than you can place the blame for your own personal failings on random ethnic groups, and hint at 'exterminating' them being the solution to any 'problems'; you'd plunge the world into endless cycles of war, death, and destruction for NO REASON, accomplishing NOTHING but destroying civilization, all because you're failing at Life and can't accept responsibility for that.
>>
>>41177879

strength you faggot
>>
>>41177879

Because lifting is a virtue of the body.
It is a way to flourish physically, so why not ?
>>
>>41179297
>How about you stop trying to deflect the blame for the REAL cause of your own personal failings, and take responsibility for them instead, fix your own shit and never mind playing the Race Card like some /pol/ autist?

exactly faggot, this is what i've been saying, what the fuck have you been reading?

facts recap
- white people are constantly playing the victim card
- white nationalist are delusional and part of the white demise
- white declining birth rates rates, last year minority babies were the majority (barely)
- white males are checking out of society en mass

what's the solution to fix this? my opinion: take full fucking responsibility, sort your lives out, have a family, be productive
>>
File: 1492138869179.jpg (86KB, 625x446px) Image search: [Google]
1492138869179.jpg
86KB, 625x446px
>Somewhat intrigued by OP's theme
>Thread somehow managed to devolve into yet another argument about race identity and other flavor of the month political topics
I'm not even mad. I'm just disappointed at this point.
>>
>>41179212
>becoming efficient and effective citizens again
Ah, i see. The low birth rates in the western world stems from us being unproductive
This makes, what kind of sense?

Again, you are talking straight out of your ass about things you seem to not know shit about.

I gave you the study by Calhoun, it explains why in the west are checking out. You are mistaking an effect for a cause right now.

>>41179212
>WHAT
Sigh, im not gonna draw you a fucking picture so you will have to try to understand despite your obvious lack of ability.
Birth rates and economic prosperity are inversly related, i.e when one goes up the other goes down.
This works in tandem and at a certain point in societal growth birth rates fall and the economic standard starts to dwindle

>>41179212
>this is coping my man
Oh so we are redefining how words work now are we? Me calling you out for the massive amounts of bullshit you spew is not by any definition coping, no matter how hard you try to fit it in there.

>that's not how normal people talk, i'm sharing with you my opinion
We arent talking here if you havent noticed, we are having an arguement. And when you argue its common to present facts to back up your statements. You arent providing any studies or facts because im guessing you have none, you dont even seem to understand how economic growth work so i seriously doubt youve even read a study on the matter.

Im more inclined to believe you read some article somewhere and proceeded to troll around /pol/ for awhile and now you think you know shit.

Your opinion means jack shit in the "real world" and is no more useful than the opinion of the next uneducated slob. I dont give a shit what you think and you saying this furthers me saying you dont know shit about what youre talking about and you act as if you have the answer but all you do is make bullshit vague statements when i ask you for a direct answer.

cont.
>>
>>41179165

Me too.

>>41179088
>>41179088
This, this, this.

Also nice dubs and nice vegeta.
>>
Not wanting to be an obese herd animal who doesn't understand the grand aesthetics of the muscular body
>>
File: Screenshot_20170418-154535.png (125KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170418-154535.png
125KB, 720x1280px
Is this programme good for someone who did SL for four months and stalled ?

I am quite enjoying it.
>>
File: 1393454630152.jpg (17KB, 221x225px) Image search: [Google]
1393454630152.jpg
17KB, 221x225px
>>41179212
>you're attacking my argument without providing one of your own
Oh so now we are arguing? but you said
>that's not how normal people talk
So are we talking or arguing?

Seems to me youre doing neither

>come back with your own meaningful articulate message
I made one and it was the only one i intended to make, its more true now than ever.
You are a race baiting troll who doesnt know shit, the only thing you do well is write baitposts aimed at triggering unhappy bitter white guys on 4chan.
That is my fucking message and its clearer than yours is and ever will be

I dont dislike you because of your race, i dislike you because youre a dispicable cunt.There are brown people who are smart and cool but you are not one of them
Now go fuck yourself
>>
File: IMG_5469.jpg (187KB, 749x890px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5469.jpg
187KB, 749x890px
Okay /pol/
>>
File: Screenshot_20170418-154533.png (118KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170418-154533.png
118KB, 720x1280px
>>41179476
>>
>>41177879
Tfw will never be saved by this qt3.14 lifeguard.

>WAKE ME UP INSIDE
>>
>>41179443
>>41179480

- western world birth rates are fine, it's white race birth rates that are abysmal; go ahead and claim i'm talking out of my ass

- study on calhoun proves nothing, my argument had some basis on economic prosperity, but mainly it's a clear sign of the white race demise in the upcoming years... i will admit I'm not educated on the subject, but at the same time that wasn't my point idiot

- you are the definition of coping, you're calling me a race baiter when i'm anything but, i'm trying to help you

- normal people argue, who the fuck cares, all of your points are simply trying to disprove me, you bring nothing to the table; and you're clinging to the delusion that things are going to work themselves out

- i simply don't care as much as you, but clearly you're aware this is a huge problem and you're living in borderline reality/fantasy, when your very argument is DETRIMENTAL to your fucking success as a race.

more reading:
>>41179377

you:
>hurr you're just a racebaiting troll who's trying to stir shit up, fucking /pol/act!
me:
>i want white people to get their shit together and start to influence the world again, rather than wither away as is the current trend

good message, james
>>
>>41179487
>implying /pol/ is full of cuckservatives
>>
>>41179631
>it's white race birth rates that are abysmal
Alright so western birth rates are fine but whites are having problems. Lets go back to (you) to see why

>white men taking control of their lives, becoming efficient and effective citizens
So do you now mean to tell me western nations are productive as a result of non-whites working?
And before i go on a rant and post tons of studies as to why this isnt true i want to hear you defend this.

>all of your points are simply trying to disprove me
Disprove what exactly? im saying you are wrong in saying something and you spin it around to saying white birth rates are in trouble.
You constantly move it back to this seemingly thinking everything you say is correct because you got one thing right.

>i'm trying to help
No you arent, youre not trying to help at all.
Im telling you this is the issue and you spout out some nonsense about "white men need to take responsibility again" which essentially IS a weaselwordy way of saying nothing

-You dont explain what we are supposed to be taking responsibility for at all
-You straight up ignore what the other guy told you that white women basically already have checked out long long ago.
-You keep pulling statements about my standpoint out of your ass and acting like its true, strawman tactics wont save you.

>more bullshit:

>white people are constantly playing the victim card
False, white people (men especially) are more often portrayed as the oppressor and painted out as racists for simply wanting to preserve our way of life.

>white nationalist are delusional
Im not up to speed on white nationalists or their agenda

>white declining birth rates
Again a statement without purpose, meaning or explanation. maybe give a statement about it as well?

>take full responsibility, sort your lives out, have a family, be productive
Back to this bullshit, trust me.
I got a uni degree, i got a job, a home but this doesnt matter.
Problem is women, among other things
>>
>>41177879
>not lifting to make other men insecure
>>
>>41179838
- no i don't mean to tell you that, i mean to tell you the fruits of your labor is going to satisfy other races whist you and your kind become the minority, which is happening unless intervention is done on a societal change

- white birth rates are in trouble, and a noticeable portion of young white men have no stakes or see any value in white western of life

- take responsibility IN your life, right now many white men are simply saying "fuck it" and retreating to the vices that a computer and internet can provide, among other things... they have no responsibility and that's how they like it, this is the problem

- white men are portrayed as stupid, weak and/or evil and untrustworthy ... yes. How the fuck are you going to fix this without getting more white people working in the industry, and how they ever get in without hard work and dedication... this is why they need to be productive instead of coping status

>statement without purpose, meaning or explanation. maybe give a statement about it as well?
white people will be a minority in the western world by the end of the century, we're entering the post-white era of the west

>I got a uni degree, i got a job, a home but this doesnt matter.
you're one man, you could be very successful, have a wife, family 6, and still not make a dent.

how do you get the rest of white men to work as hard as you? I have no fucking idea, but it's what needs to happen cuh

>Problem is women, among other things
nah that's a copout, women are mostly moldable, you can entice them with your success & work ethic, and mold them into the ideal standard... thus setting the stage for a well raised batch of kids, and so on throughout the generations of your family name.

MEN have to take charge, you can't blame women they're going to become monsters without check & balances

these are things most don't want to hear, but if you want to start to progress towards the right direction and secure a possible future, whites need to be woke
>>
>>41178997
Oooooooh, anon....Why did you post this webm? This really hit me hard, man. Not quite as hard as the first time I saw it but still...I want to fall in love, get married, and have a big, happy, Northern European family. That's why I lift. That webm gets me every time.

I agree with what you're saying. If you're a white person who really cares about your people, stop blaming everything on the Jews and shitposting about blacks. Quit whining about the way the world is and do something to improve your life. Spewing hateful nonsense on the internet doesn't help us.
>>
>>41180184
>the fruits of your labor is going to satisfy other races
Not my fault, its a political decision to which i vote in opposition of and take other measures to prevent.
And im not alone
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/most-europeans-want-muslim-ban-immigration-control-middle-east-countries-syria-iran-iraq-poll-a7567301.html
(if youre lazy, many europeans want to ban ALL further immigration from muslim countries)

>value in white western of life
And yet most of the MGTOW crowd seem to flee into stuff thats exclusivly western ways of living. So i disagree and say western men value our way of life alot

>they need to be productive
What the hell does productive even mean in this context?
To be being productive is working and improving stuff, this does nothing to aid declining birth rates.
Once again, if productivity and high birth rates are correlated why do all the shithole places in the world have such high birth rates? sure as hell isnt because of their high productivity level

>white people will be a minority
Yes im aware of how causality works, whats your POINT in it, newfriend?

>I have no fucking idea
And we come to the heart of what ive been saying all along, you dont have a clue.
You were spouting off weasel words and now you straight up admit to what ive been saying all along, you dont know.
You know birth rates in western nations (and most of the developed world) are falling but you dont know the cause of it or much else other than the direct effect of less babies which anyone could assess off of the name.

>you can entice them with your success & work ethic
They dont give a shit about either, trust me and they arent interested in having kids. I know many women in their 25-30s who ignore guys to go travel instead so again wrong.

>MEN have to take charge
If you got real solutions im all ears but im guessing this is the same as before, you dont have a clue but it sounds good to say "Take charge" right?
>>
>>41180379
>Spewing hateful nonsense on the internet doesn't help us.
Im >>41180397
and ill direct this at you too then
Im not shitposting about "ze juuuuice" or blacks, i address the real issues we are facing in the west with social overpopulation (think loss of purpose) and broken down gender dynamics

If you have a solution then please, name it
>>
File: ppaintfin.jpg (3MB, 2664x2160px) Image search: [Google]
ppaintfin.jpg
3MB, 2664x2160px
>>41180397
- the productive ideal: become financially stable, find a suitable mate, get a family, raise them for success

- majority of white men aren't willing to do this, how can we make them work their ass off for this? yes I don't have a clue, but that's why you're race is doomed so YOU better come up with a solution mother fucker, I'm happy with my token race out here.

- you're simply not enticing enough, you cannot win a woman over and so you're projecting all women are like this... fact is most white men in their mid-late 20s are losers, a women isn't going to get involved or see any value in trying to make something work with them,

- trust me I know plenty of women who will jump at the fucking chance to have a family, finding a partner that's stable enough to facilitate a family life is extremely hard for them

- I don't have solutions, I know what needs to happen but I don't know how you would influence white boys into this pursuit, for me it comes natural... you tell me, because things are grim for your side, not mine

all I can really say is get your shit together, because I am citing doom for your race, and unless you buckle the fuck up, it's orge

actually you know what? I have the solution for you : find a wife and have kids... for some reason that's hard for you-- it simply means you're not good enough yet; so get to working faggot
>>
>>41178068
Wew lad.
>>
>>41178352
What the fuck is /C O P E/?

Sounds like some dumb acronym for a Biblical Youth Group meeting or something, laughing my A' O'.
>>
to convince yourself you have something going for you in life
>>
I haven't told anyone this yet but the only reason I started to lift is to be more like Batman.

I dream to be an actual vigilante.
>>
>>41177879
my waifu
>>
To impress myself the main reason, if I can impress myself then I will actually have a reason to present and express myself confidently to the world. This is why I dress nice, try hard in school so I can get a good job and lift to look good and be strong as fuck.

I want A1 pussy dog you gotta be on the top of your game.
>>
>>41180590
This guy is pretty right tho, I did my part got three great children, I'm done at 3 though so you fuckers have some work to do
>>
>>41178024
ooga booga back to africa
>>
>>41180590
>white men aren't willing to do this
So the majority of white men arent financially stable?
Do you have ANY facts to back this statement up or are you just making shit up again?

>I don't have a clue
Again, this we both can agree on

>most white men in their mid-late 20s are losers
Weasel words
If you need to be financially successful and a "non loser" (whatever this is) then why are birth rates in shithole countries so high?
Do they have alot of financially successful, good looking men there?

>I know plenty of women
You also said you were persian (assuming you are the same person) so this hardly bears any merit at all, the girls you know are not the girls i want or care about or the ones causing trouble
Now there are plenty of white girls who say they have a hard time finding a guy too, they say this right AS they are rejecting guys and swiping away guys on tinder.

Again, it comes back to you not knowing shit and making wild assumptions based on your own ignorance

>I don't have solutions
I agree
>you would influence white boys into this pursuit
Pursuit of what exactly?
You completly missed the entire point when the other guy told you white women are the root of the issue, they gave up on guys a long time ago and i gave you the explanation as to why in the behavioural sink experiment.

>for some reason that's hard for you
Ah yes, we come back to the "Its all your fault" basically ignoring the entire issue but lets go further in examining your own faulty logic

You say women only want financially successful men or stable was the word you chouse. Then how is Niger topping the charts in birth rates? Are all Nigerian men rich and successful? Then why are we sending money to these countries?

You have no clue at all and provide no real solutions, studies, facts or nothing.
What about the many white guys i know who got uni degrees and a wife but no kids? they dont exist in your world but in reality they do
Explain
>>
>>41180750
Where do you live? I have a gf of 8 years and a good job but I think I need to leave and go somewhere that isn't flooded with shitskins and blacks.
>>
>>41180590
>I have the solution for you : find a wife and have kids
Oh and i have a solution for all the poor african people who are starving:
Find a job, earn money and buy food

See how this makes absolutely no sense?
>>
>>41180421
I'm not accusing you specificlaly of going on ten paragraph rants about (((THEEEEEEEEEM))) or spending all day fantasizing about a race war but there are quite a few people on here who do. Some are just joking but a sizable portion of them sincerely are that autistic. From what you've said in this thread, you seem like a fairly reasonable person.
>>
>>41180825
Nice suburb in Michigan, right by the water it's breddy comfy here.
>>
Confidence. To know my self worth and to commit to something. I need to look people in the eye (balding doesn't help) and have a conversation.
>>
>>41180875
I live in Vancouver and I have been wanting to move to Idaho or eastern Washington. The problem is that the one place my gf dsnt want to move is the US.
>>
>>41180840
Yeah i know, there are alot of retards on this site who think a race war will solve all their problems not knowing the economy will most likely go down the shitter if a real war ever broke out and there goes our standard of living

My point is we are looking at a very complex problem, behavioural sink and the sexual revolution along with the destabliisation of the core family has led us down a path of lower birth rates and this is dangerous to a nations stability.

The solution isnt just to undo these things however because its hard to get people to revert changes and it would probably not have the wanted effect.

I dont know how to solve it either, you have to force women to regain an interest in being women and having kids along with teaching boys to be men and not sissy faggots who act like women but thats easier said than done
>>
>>41180820
- yes there are plenty of studies showing white men's finances, particularly in the 25-34 range, are abysmal compared to other races

- we can also agree you're an emotional crybaby who has no stakes in life, you're literally making excuses for why your life and race is in such dire straits... pathetic

- and you have the autism combo, trying to fit everything into a perfect package instead of realizing we're not going to get to such a level of resolution with this format of conversation

- I'm a ucla student, 20yo, I have plenty of exposure to women from all backgrounds, they want families and husbands, make no mistake of that-- but no girl is going to give up their career for nothing, you have to be a worth-while trade; white men are simply not good enough for them anymore.

- every post is you trying to get me to explain to you a higher resolution of the grand problem which isn't going to happen... you don't want to take responsibility and are more comfortable accepting that everything is out of your control and it's THEIR fault, not yours

look pal, you're a fucking loser, plain and simple. no memes, no shade-- you are simply the worst kind of humanbegin alive & living in the west today, you are the reason your race is fucked, and the reason it gotten to this situation to begin with.

you are already defeated and it would take a personality conversion to make you see your flaws and why this is your fault, instead you'll blame women and chill with your shitty meaningless hobbies

well don't let me stop you, I'll be enjoying my successful life with a wife, kids and career, while you wallow in your own miseries instead of taking charge
>CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHAT THAT MEANS?

save this thread for review in 10 years or so when you're in a far shittier situation, and don't say I didn't tell ya so

peace bro, best of luck
>>
race war
>>
>>41178017
same here lad

its a grind
but unlike videogame i get irl tangible results and im praised for them by others (yeah, im this of a narcisstic piece of shit)
>>
>>41180897
Why the US? Plenty of places in Canada that are similar to the rural US.
>>
>>41177879
Still under the reason of sexual attraction, but my goal is to be aesthetic enough by the time I'm 21 to be able to go to coachella and muzz like a sick cunt.
>>
File: 1492551623172.jpg (63KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1492551623172.jpg
63KB, 625x626px
>>41178068
>>
>>41181080
Eventually want to transfer all my assets to Poland and raise family there. Better exchange rate and housing is much cheaper.
>>
>>41180991
>yes there are plenty of studies
Then perhaps you could link to one of these studies, if they are so plentiful?

>we can also agree you're an emotional crybaby who has no stakes in life
I dont agree to that so no, we dont agree
You said you dont have a solution and you dont know and we both agree that is true.

>General insults
Im just gonna group this up here, because again you pull stuff straight out of your ass and its getting tiresome. You know very little and most of your "arguments" are based around you saying stuff and assuming them to be true

>you don't want to take responsibility
What is this, word of the day?
You dont have a clue what you are talking about mate and you spouting "responsibility" is really bothersome
you arent countering my arguments or answering questions at all

>More insults
I figured as much, coming from you and this is why i called you a race baiting troll. You seem invested in this debate so your deeper character bled through but it wasnt much different from your original post.

Since you now seem to be willing to do as i asked a long time ago and fuck off ill end with this:
I was right from the start in that you didnt know what the fuck you were talking about, youve proved this time and time again and while i doubt your bullshit peddling will catch up to you i hope it does some day.
>>
when did /fit/ become /pol/
>>
>>41180902
>you have to force women to regain an interest in being women and having kids

I guarantee you this will never happen. Women will not go back to being women. Nobody wants to be the inferior counterpart . The mistake was to give human rights to women in the first place. Now that women have human rights do you honestly think they will give it all up ?

There is a reason why patriarchy and female oppression existed. Women who have the same rights as men have destroyed civilizations in the past.
>>
>>41181136
>You seem invested in this debate so your deeper character bled through but it wasnt much different from your original post.
k nah nah nah, i honestly don't give a FUCK man, i grew up in california where race literally means nothing

i was funposting with the original LMAO posts, cuz yeah it's easy to trigger bitter white kids who think they're neo-nazis, but you took it seriously and tried to unironically take responsibility out of your race and blame others

you are pathetic, and you obviously have much more @ stake in this than me, the sad part is i don't peddle bullshit, you do-- and it's not going to catchup to you (you're already fucked), it's going to catch up to the poor boys who take your articulate words as gospel when it's the wrong advice
>>
>>41181223
Lmao holy shit. Just fucking shut up, work out, go outside and talk to girls. For fuck's sake man.
>>
>>41181223
>. The mistake was to give human rights to women in the first place
Im not as...extreme in my views as you are.
The problem isnt equal rights, the problem is alot of other things
Society gave women sexual liberty and i dont have a problem with this per se but subsequently society also told women they needed to go out and fuck around. Mothers and monogamy were equated to being boring and that is the issue

Part of the problem as well is women (and men for that matter) tend to trust the media and the media lies, alot of people grow up without a sense of belonging and identity but they could have had one in their own people.

Feminism teaches women they are the victims of white men and turns us into enemies which causes alot of damage to gender dynamics and in turn sexual relations which govern family building

And finally womens mental health issues that could have been solved by her having a stable bf and kids are now being solved with medicine instead so women grow up being taught they dont need and shouldnt want a man or a family

I think women can have equal rights, they should have it but we shouldnt let feminists and other retards cause a civil war between genders, that is causing the issue
>>
File: 1476466400707.jpg (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1476466400707.jpg
26KB, 300x300px
>>41181271
>i was funposting
Shitposting*

Youre still doing it and i think you ended up more triggered than i am, your trollposting sure did backfire didnt it?

Once again you flipflop, now you say you dont give a fuck when you previously said you wanted whites to step up, you also say that i have much more of a stake than you when earlier you said i have no stake
And finally you say you grew up in cali where race means nothing but youve spend alot of time here shitposting about race

I can only refer back to my previous statements, you dont know shit, have no solutions and you just said it yourself that you are a shitposting racebaiter.

Now fuck off you utter moron
>>
File: neckbeardo.png (127KB, 345x337px) Image search: [Google]
neckbeardo.png
127KB, 345x337px
>>41179252
>>
File: 1466124718465.jpg (11KB, 220x200px) Image search: [Google]
1466124718465.jpg
11KB, 220x200px
>>41181388
>WAAA FEMINISM IS SO BAD, WOMEN HAVE DESTROYED MY WILL TO LIVE, I'M GOING TO STAY AT HOME FOREVER AND BE BITTER ABOUT SOCIETY AND NON-WHITES... MY ANCESTORS BUILT THIS CIVILIZATION I SHOULD INHERENT IT WITHOUT HAVING TO COMPETE WITH JAMAL!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao fucking sad, you're like what, 28-30? this my friends, in why you take responsibility in your life... you will end up like this fucking loser who will do every trick in the book as long as it's not his fault

C O P E
>>
yeah this place needs an id system
this is literally a guy having a conversation with himself at some points like one of the schizophrenics managed to bring his cell phone onto the ward
>>
File: 1490517794733.png (24KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1490517794733.png
24KB, 200x200px
>>41181426
Since you admitted you were just trolling your words mean very little to me.
Ill dump my bait folder if you keep on posting FYI, youve earned it
>>
File: 1492063248647.jpg (78KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492063248647.jpg
78KB, 720x720px
>>41181462
>fuck, he just roasted me beyond belief-- i can't refute his insult so I'll just claim he's trolling

lmao, you can't make this shit up

C O P E
>>
>>41181473
Ok i lied, i dont have a bait folder. You called my bluff
have some pasta instead

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
File: 1491206261079.jpg (5KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
1491206261079.jpg
5KB, 239x211px
>>41181495
wow I'm not trolling anymore, I said the only troll posts were the early ones to the first pasta posted... are you seriously this immature? Or perhaps just stupid because you can't figure out past-pretenses are when I said WAS.

Pathetic, way to fizzle out a productive conversation. Typical lazyfag who doesn't want to take on responsibility or defend their views.

Take note guys: don't be like this guy.
>>
File: 1473995552955.jpg (41KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
1473995552955.jpg
41KB, 500x294px
>>41181521
>productive conversation
Oh now who is coping?
You were hauling insults, making shit up, moving goal posts and avoiding direct questions.
But sure, you dont seem to know the meaning of words so productive is as good as any

You are without a doubt the worst troll ive ever met, you trigger yourself more than others but you are funny so thats good atleast
>>
>>41181271
I don't this whole argument. Your a confirmed retard xD

Saying "lots of studies" then repeatedly asked to link them and dodging it. Heres my guess, your some fat nigger incel who lives in souther california and because of your inferor nigger brain, think that the social amd financial climate in your region reflects the whole world. Poor poor monkey. Do me a favor jamal, go to the nearest high school and complete your diploma, and tell shaniqua she can come over and slurp the Ivory rod any time she wants xD

Iv fucked so many black and latinas it's a joke. Being a <5/10 white man is dating on easy mode.
>>
>>41181591
>>41181594
aight aight, you got some game, giving you some rep my nigga

but seriously I G2G, parting words: stop being a little faggot, sort yourself out, take on responsibility-- for most people that's in the form of having a family

can't find a girl who you can vibe with and have kids iith? move, import, something... try hard, there's plenty of women out there, stop focusing in on youtube stories or twitter for your example of the modern women, it's fake as fuck; the key step to a better society is having lots and lots of healthy stable family, and that's on everyone regardless of race, and nothing is preventing you from doing that today so get fucking working

peace, love, apathy
>>
>>41177879
Dem endorphins, bro
>>
>>41177879
makes me feel better
when you're strong you feel powerful and independent.
>>
>>41177912
yeah pretty much this. the only thing that motivates me to get out of bed in the morning is lifting
>>
Do none of you autists play sport or have jobs that require strength and stamina?
>>
>>41182484

No, I'm 30 and I have a university degree.
>>
File: vegeta thumbs up.png (267KB, 446x336px) Image search: [Google]
vegeta thumbs up.png
267KB, 446x336px
>>41179088
my nigga
>>
File: shopping (1).jpg (38KB, 372x560px) Image search: [Google]
shopping (1).jpg
38KB, 372x560px
I lift solely for health purposes, mostly because I have crippling depression and IED, and from my understanding suicide is detrimental to health.
>>
>>41177879
When we can log in our 3D bodies into the 2D universe I want people to mire in both dimensions.
More importantly I want my waifu to be proud of my body.
>>
File: 1485160054832.jpg (77KB, 563x491px) Image search: [Google]
1485160054832.jpg
77KB, 563x491px
>>41177912
This holy shit
>>
>>41177879
To beat the shit out of rioting Bernie Sanders voters and BLM thugs
>>
File: childhood.jpg (58KB, 588x183px) Image search: [Google]
childhood.jpg
58KB, 588x183px
>>41177879
>>
>>41177921
I interpreted as
>lifting for girls
lifting to get the girls you want
>lifting for general sexual attraction
people will appease to your personality more as they find attractive people easier to confide and get closer to
>>
>>41177879
I lift because I want to be the Übermensch, I don't want to live life the easy way, I want to be the strongest I can be and I like suffering for this, it is a goal that requires more than lifting for pussy, you are a serious idiot if that is your main motivation.
>>
>>41177879
>lifting for girls
>>
>not lifting because of self respect and health
Never gonna make it
>>
>>41177879

Makes people nicer to me. First impressions and all.

Helps curb my shoulder pain.

More energy.

Something to focus on / think about, which keeps me frosty enough to think better about other unrelated topics.

Helps curb the sads.
>>
anybody who doesn't lift is a lazy cunt who doesn't respect their body
>>
File: 1480456929527.gif (32KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1480456929527.gif
32KB, 250x250px
mfw this thread went from /fit/ to /pol/ then back to /fit/
>>
>>41177916
kek what does lifting have to do with that?
>>
>>41177879
>bitches
>strength (its just all around useful, especially with plumbing)
>posture
>people less likely to fight you, in a way you win the fight before it even starts
>>
>>41177879

I really have nothing better to do. As an introvert I find most interaction at social events draining. I really could not care less about what women think...I attended university and had my fun there so there is hardly anything new to experience in that regard. I guess it's just boredom at this point.
>>
>>41177879
Lifting makes me feel good.
>>
>>41183998
This. It honestly boggles my mind to see that 99% of guys don't lift and look like total shit.

Hell, you can see decent results on a 2 day/week routine. Doesn't take long, better than nothing.
>>
>>41177879
Reminder this girl is a fucking 4/10 weeb slut IRL aside from this one photo

source: her instagram
>>
>>41184273
link?
>>
>>41178167
I expect the fractured remains your nation being torn apart by Muslim aggression will overlook retirement age.
>>
>>41177912
dude same
>my life is cold and meaningless
>>
it is my favorite hobby
>>
Pain makes you stronger
>>
I didn't read thread because it rapidly spiraled out of control, but another reasons would be for general well being. Lifting/regular exercise is proven to help facilitate normal male hormone regulation and balance (which is ignored in medical science). There are also countless studies showing a correlation between exercise/lifting and improved focus and cognition.
>>
File: 1492909571352.jpg (39KB, 596x335px) Image search: [Google]
1492909571352.jpg
39KB, 596x335px
>>41180735
psst, me too
>>
>>41177980
neck yourself you autist
>>
>>41177879
“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” Socrates
>>
>>41182484
I'm not sure if you've ever worked white collar, but there's plentiful snacks and no reason to exert yourself ever. If you don't have a fitness routine, it's all downhill
Thread posts: 189
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.