[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No more squats deadlifts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Ok guys I'm thinking of becoming a pussy and not doing squats and deadlifts ever again. My reasoning is that the cons outweigh the pros. I don't wan't a herniated disc and I don't care if my legs aren't huge. My concern arised after I decided to google squat herniated disc and I get so many fucking results the fact is that having such a heavy load on top of the spine is risky imo and for what?
Instead I'm thinking trap bar deadlift, sled push, farmers walk, db bulgarian split squat, db deficit reverse lunge, db single leg rdl, barbell hip thrust, glute ham raises, kettleball swing, sprints and box jumps. Thoughts?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X1GkG2YgXw
>>
File: 1492718184099.jpg (48KB, 350x442px) Image search: [Google]
1492718184099.jpg
48KB, 350x442px
>>41177418
So you want to replace two compound lifts with over 10 gay isolation exercises because you're scared of what might happen if you lift with shit form

Get out and get under the bar
>>
>i don't care if my legs are huge
>gonna do like 20 leg exercises
>>
https://www.t-nation.com/training/more-lower-back-savers
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 252x200px
>>41177418
>trap bar deadlift, sled push, farmers walk, db bulgarian split squat, db deficit reverse lunge, db single leg rdl, barbell hip thrust, glute ham raises, kettleball swing, sprints and box jumps
>>
>>41177418
chances are you're not squatting or deadlifting enough to risk herniating a disk
>>
>>41178049
I don't know this is my spine we are talking about and for that reason I'm going to be ultra cautious. Plus the whole big birthing hips just maes you look fat. I'm just going to train explosiveness. Plus that dr McGill said that there are different genetics some ethnic groups can't squat low etc.
I also think it is possible to damage disks even with low weight just takes longer.
>>
>>41178926
>some ethnic groups can't squat low
Curlbro is an ethnicity now, you can't make this stuff up.
>>
>>41177418

show proof of someone herniating a disc doing a barbell deadlift.
>>
>>41178976
Yes some hips just cant do it without the butt wink https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkQb2LJtLgo&t=309s
>>
>>41179024
lol actually just realized this is why slavs are always squat sitting.
>>
if I marry and get kids with a girl that can do ATG, will my children be able to squat well?
>>
>>41179024
I don't have seven minutes right now to watch that. Is the tl;dr that shitskins can't squat low? Do I need to check my squat privilege. Do we need to implement affirmative action for lifts?
>>
>>41177418
Cutting out leg training was the best gymceling decision I ever made.

Let's be honest: Nobody fucking cares about "legs". There is literally no point in risking back breaking injury to make yourself look like a T-Rex.

Whether you admit it or not, you DO lift for girls, and the ONLY thing that matters on that front is upper body.
>>
>>41179433
Femanon here
If I see you with a sexy upper body and twig pale white chicken legs at the beach, I'm just going to laugh.
>>
I thought squats were good for more than just legs
>>
>>41179478
Unfortunately for your repulsive ass, I was talking about prime women, not skinnyfat, flatchested female dogs browsing 4chan. LMFAO.
>>
>>41179389
He only talks about slavs vs celts. My suspicion is that latinos are the same as slavs.
When I try to do the slav squat just sitting I mean I can do it but its not very stable comfortable I'm far more comfortable in slav spy position on my toes this makes me believe that maybe I have the deep socket I also have 30% irish and british genes 70% northern european. It doesn't mean it's for all celts but it is generally.
>>
>>41179612
Speculating further both slavs and latinos have some mongoloid admixture maybe this is why as opposed to the caucosoid only Europeans.
>>
>>41177418
trap bar deadlift has the same risk of injury of the spine.
less chance of anterior/posterior disc issues, but more chance of lateral (side-to-side) disc issues due to higher chance of rotational movement.

you can fuck up your spine with most of the other exercises you listed too.

just keep a neutral back throughout the movement for squats and deadlifts, don't ego lift, and you'll be fine.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.