[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are gym parks worth anything or are they just for old people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: outdoor gym.jpg (72KB, 720x470px) Image search: [Google]
outdoor gym.jpg
72KB, 720x470px
Are gym parks worth anything or are they just for old people and women? Being inside a gym in the middle of summer sucks. Also I'm not trying to become super buff or anything I just want to stay in shape.
>>
>>41175642
> im not trying to get super buff

Yea man, I hate when I accidentally get buff as shit

[spoiler]fuck off[/spoiler]
>>
>>41175659
Are you retarded ?
>>
>>41175665
No but you are
>>
>>41175659
>Trying to use spoilers on /fit/

An hero
>>
>>41175666
Your reading comprehension is so bad that you didn't even understand what the op meant by " i'm not trying to get super buff" and you instantly told him to fuck off like a dumb ape .
>>
>>41175665
He's right.
People who don't lift constantly use this phrase, and it's really stupid. Getting buff takes a very long time (even if not natty) and doing "bodybuilding stuff" doesn't instantenously make you a muscle freak
>>
>>41175693
In op's case it was more like :

"I know it can't yield amazing results but it's not what i'm after , will it still allow me to stay in shape even though it's sub-par to lifting ? "
>>
>>41175675
> not understanding using spoilers ironically
>>41175676
Aww, are you triggered??

>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>41175693
>>41175711
And why does every zealous /fit/ard act like they don't understand what people mean by " toned" or " not too buff"

It's just a way to say " lower bodyfat %"
>>
>>41175666

Trips wasted on an idiot. Good job, dumbass.
>>
>>41175733
gym parks are perfect for your kind of people, now fuck off
>>
File: MAD MEME TOAD.jpg (57KB, 390x340px) Image search: [Google]
MAD MEME TOAD.jpg
57KB, 390x340px
If they're good (for example have a good chinup bar) they're for spics and other subhuman trash to deface and destroy.
>>
>>41175728
>aww
>>>/preschooll/
>>
>dyels trying to fit in
kek
>>
>>41175659
Underrated.
>>
>>41175642
Place to do pull ups and dips.

Rest is pretty much for grannies, mommies and daddies.

Just don't fucking mess the place up, nice for families means better neighborhood, and a better neighborhood means less chance that someone rubs dogshit on the pull up bars.
>>
>>41175985
Great to show off gains, strength and cool tricks.

I love banging out some pull ups and dips on Miami Beach. Gives you dat dere pump for the beach bebe
>>
>>41175985
>not doing muscleups, front levers, one armed chinups and handstands pushups on bar
>/fit/
pick 1
>>
You can do intensive movements with them in a pinch, working out in daylight is pretty comfy too
>>
>>41175642
A more fit community, even if they are not trying at all at a meme gym like this, is a good thing. Been trying to get my local P&R department to install some of these since I think they're cool and people will just use them for the novelty of it. Also I live in the Deep South so anything that gets these people moving helps
>>
>>41175800
this is true, the spics in my town stole the weight and bar that was setup for squats
>>
>>41175642
There's a mini park by my university, I guess I could do pull ups there but not much else.
>>
They're for black people too.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.