[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/ I'm making it a goal to be able to lift my girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault~01.jpg (96KB, 733x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault~01.jpg
96KB, 733x720px
Hey /fit/ I'm making it a goal to be able to lift my girlfriend repetitively. I'd like to be able to workouts like deadlifting her, doing push-ups with her on my back, and pull-ups with her holding into me (like in the pic). The thing is, I'm still a noob to the gym. I'm a little overweight at 5'10" and 185ibs, but I'm really trying to get in shape and build for strength.

If you were me, what workouts would you do? Any pieces of advice that you would pass on?
>>
>>41172213
standard PPL for 2-3 years based on compound strength

you'll have no issue doing any of the above mentioned when you can bench 100kg for reps and deadlift/squat close to 200
>>
starve her
>>
>>41172213
don't be one of those douchebags who works out with gf at the gym, anon. just don't
>>
>>41172213
Unless your girlfriend is an actual whale you are a complete fucking bitch if you can't lift her for reps.
>>
Why
>>
>>41172233
Sweet. Thanks for the suggestion.

>>41172239
Kek

>>41172254
Not trying to be. I just want to build a stronger relationship with her and this seems like a really fun way to do that.
>>
>>41172282
Thanks for the motivation anon. I won't be a bitch!

>>41172310
Why not?
>>
>>41172254
What is wrong with bringing gf to gym with you?
Gym buddy that will spot for you and doesn't flake cuz she's already always doing what you are.
>>
>>41172376
every time i see some guy with girlfriend it's some dyel grunting and it's cringey as fuck. also you must be lifting small if a girl is able to spot you.
>>
>>41172587
A spotter shouldn't have to lift the entire weight, just take a little pressure off so you can safely rack your weight.
But I'm not lifting heavy weight.
It's a long journey but I'm on my way there.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.