[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Swole puppers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_2017-04-20-17-43-39.png (180KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-20-17-43-39.png
180KB, 720x1280px
So this probably goes on /an/ but I'll post here because it's technically fitness related

I got a 10 month old Pit/Mastiff puppy about a month ago and was told he's going to be fucking massive and won't stop growing until he's 2 or 3. Naturally this excited me because he's an a hom OHP setup for later but that's not the point. When we got him he weighed 66 pounds. For breakfast he gets 2 cups of dry dog food and a half a pack of chicken giblets from Publix, and for the past week he's been getting a boneless (boned ones are way too expensive) shoulder steak for dinner cut into 4 pieces. Breakfast I don't know but the steak equals out to 92g of protein and 680 calories roughly, and about an hour or so later a beef back rib so he can eat the meat off and chew on the bone to clean his teeth

Should I be feeding him more? I take him on long walks on the beach and hikes through the woods daily a couple miles each and he has no problems, but at petco then other day they said he was 68lbs. 2lbs in 4 weeks is some less than beginner gains bullshit and I won't tolerate my doggo benching less than lmfao 3pl8

More steak? More giblets? Cooked chicken? Is there a version of GOMAD and SS for puppers? Also post /fit/ pets
>>
pits are the niggers of dogs, they are remarkably dumb, violent and undisciplined.
>>
File: IMG_0121.jpg (30KB, 359x435px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0121.jpg
30KB, 359x435px
What's this about the OHP setup?
>>
>>41169784
look up raw feeding and get him a weighted backpack
>>
also dont feed him cooked bones, especially beef bones
>>
>>41169832
When he gets bigger if the gym is closed or I can't get there for some reason I can just use him for my weights instead. Hes an easy OHP right now at 65 but he's not long enough to bench or squat with yet
>>
>>41169882
Good luck with getting a fucking pit bull to go along with that
>>
What would happen if I inject my dog with Tren?

Serious replies only please. No time wasters.
>>
>>41170354
He'll get more aggressive and start peeing in your house. You might see a muscle increase, probably not.
>>
File: gggg.jpg (76KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
gggg.jpg
76KB, 960x720px
>>
File: 1492913326176.jpg (130KB, 1024x1009px) Image search: [Google]
1492913326176.jpg
130KB, 1024x1009px
>>
Get him a flirt pole
>tfw u have a female doggo that will always be toned at best
>>
File: IMG_20160521_171833.jpg (1MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160521_171833.jpg
1MB, 2688x1520px
>>41169784
Pitbulls are great. But more than any other dog, you need to put your foot down with disciplining him. Socialize him as often as you can with people and other dogs. It's okay to spoil him now and then, but don't let him get used to table scraps. Anyway, sorry all I had was basic advice that had nothing to do with what you asked for, I just wanted to say pitbulls are the bestest ever.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.