[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did she mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>41169225
She was trying to hold back her laughter for this manlet
>>
>>41169225
she mouths i love you a bit after this gif ends, she's thirsty
>>
>>41169225
she was trying to hold in a big shit but she ended up soiling her pants

BRRRAAAPPPP BITCHES!!
>>
File: Ikeo1Be.jpg (377KB, 600x624px) Image search: [Google]
Ikeo1Be.jpg
377KB, 600x624px
>>41169225
she want dat peepee
>>
Women are emotional sponges, but they also detect bullshit and hit you with shit-tests.

But this guy felt genuine disappointment, and she felt it too, and any time girls feel any emotions, they get horny.

But don't think you can go around feeling generally disappointed and get any pussy out of it. It has to be specific, real, and come from an exemplary male.
>>
>>41169353
>genuine disappointment
what from the fact his wife was standing right there and he couldn't fug horny gril?

he fucking won 1st brah
>>
>>41169353
>any time girls feel any emotions, they get horny
this
>>
>>41169225
Thinking of how shrivelled his little balls are and how much it made her want to go blow her normal balled bf later.
>>
File: 84698535.jpg (34KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
84698535.jpg
34KB, 500x485px
>>41169578
>>
Oldfags will know that she wasn't mirin him.
>>
>>41169225
He was telling a sad story about his mother or something. Watch the vid you cunts.
>>
>>41169610
I refuse to believe people like this actually exist. He must have been fucking around.
>>
>>41169684
They exist, I had a semi-friend who was like that in high school, everything he did and said was cringe as fuck but he didn't realize or care.
>>
>>41169713
I don't get that. Why do people not care about how others see them?
>>
>>41169258
It's her husband
>>
>>41169750
'tism
>>
>>41170296
no brah, she is just interview girl, bb'er waifu is standing to the left of interview girl out of frame
>>
>>41170319
how do I cure it ?
>>
>>41169225
she want to fuck his boipucci so hard
>>
>>41169666
women dont have emotions dumbass, that's purely instinct of her wanting him to rip off her clothes and fuck her
>>
>>41169225
somebody needs to wipe the floor after shes gone
>>
>>41169353
Wasnt disappointment. He was talking about a sad personal story.
>>
>>41170521
with age, therapy, or rope.
>>
>>41169225

That she was very moved by his story about dedicating his win to his dead mother.
>>
>>41169225
I've had a woman look at me like that before.

I was 18 at the time and wearing a suit (for the first time). I had a presentation in college about something, and I remember standing outside of class and suddenly notice my partner is doing to lip thing while she's looking me up and down.

I was too stupid back then to realize that I could've done something with it, but ...feels good.
>>
BRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

SLOSH SLOP PLOP SQUELCH

SLLLUUURRRPPPP
>>
>>41169653
Dude was telling a sad story about his mother who died
>>
>>41174959
Women dig suits mate

I realised this as I was just standing outside when a petit girl walked by, saw her looking up to me and smiled shy at me
>>
>>41169666
satan you are autistic
learn the difference between lust and sadness facial expressions
>>
>>41175417
Might've been cringing at you.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.