[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for fatties: Was it fun getting fat? How awesome was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1475331130033.jpg (108KB, 400x709px) Image search: [Google]
1475331130033.jpg
108KB, 400x709px
Question for fatties:

Was it fun getting fat? How awesome was it to never give a fuck about consuming delicious things all day?
>>
I didn't really eat all day. It was mostly a result of not liking to cook/eat so I would eat as much as I could in one sitting so I only 1-2 times a day. I still eat whatever I want I just don't stuff myself.
>>
About as fun as spiralling into a heroin addiction, knowing it is slowly destroying your life. Trying to fight cravings but not having the discipline to resist them 24 hours a day.
>>
>>41167077
Nah I was an alcoholic and lived off of beer and potato chips for a year. Cops harass you all the time, nigs try and beat you, every one hates you and your stink.
>>
>>41167077
Honestly no, I get more enjoyment out of food and drink now than I did when I was a 300lb fucker. The thing with getting that fat is that there's not really any way to do it off "good" food, you think it would be all steak dinners and desserts but it's not, it's mostly prepackaged fast food crap that ruins your palette. You also need a lot more food to be full, and the food you usually eat as a fatass will also give you the most unpleasant shits you've ever had. Alcohol isn't that much fun as a fatass either, you need to drink a lot more of it to get the fun effects, but the threshold for negative effects doesn't go up to match.
>>
>>41167077
It wasn't even conscious tbqh

I just ate unhealthy the majority of the time and ate a lot because I've always been naturally built (6'4") and just was never conscious of the calories I was intaking
>>
I'm an ex fatty, I get way more enjoyment out of lifting and improving myself than I ever did from eating. I mostly just ate a lot and drank beer because I was bored and ended up becoming a fat alcoholic, now I'm in good shape and 3 years sober
>>
>>41167077
ya it was pretty awesome desu, I lived in a big city and there were so much good fast food available, each meal was a feast
>>
>>41167077
What the fuck was that dogs problem?
>>
>>41171075
AYO HOL UP....*barks at literally nothing for several hours*....LEMME GET DIS STRAIT.....*attacks toddler unprovoked*.....YOU BE SAYIN...LIKE....*vomits unidentifiable bile on carpet*...WE WUZ....SUM...*farts rancid corpse gas*....SUM FINNA....*kills neighbours cat*....LIKE...SUM FINNA.....*tears brand new $7000 mattress to pieces*.....WE WUZ SUM.....*consistently stinks like putrid shit*....MANS BEST FRIIIIIIIEEEEEEENNNNNNNNN-*gets hit by car*
>>
>41171111
>>
>>41167077
It was fun at first. After I graduated I did nothing but play video games, sleep all day, and eat fast food. 4 years later I was at 280 pounds with no purpose.

Being alone isn't fun, your friends move on and realize being a neet isn't good. Everyone starts looking at you with disgust and you know it's justified. You're a worthless slob when you're a fat neet.
>>
>>41171112
>not wolves n shieet
>>
>>41171075
>he's never seen a guilty dog before

Best doggos
>>
>>41170563
This. I didn't realize I was eating too much.
>>
>>41171112
calm down Abdul
>>
>>41167077
Nah. Was temporary satisfaction, eating whatever. Literally an hour after you ate it you want more, then you get sick of it and wonder why you eat it as you feel like shit.

At least for. Me, because I have a sugar addiction and drink tons of slurpees and eat candy, chocolate, baked goods whatever. Enjoyable to a point then it's basically like an addiction, just forcing it down not even tasty.
>>
File: 421411124142142.jpg (26KB, 302x386px) Image search: [Google]
421411124142142.jpg
26KB, 302x386px
>>41167077
how fat are we talking about? i once gained some weight when on antidepressants, that wasn't really fun
>>
>>41167077
No I gain weight when I am depressed cuz I can't make myself food or move and I eat all the things. When I gain maximum weight there has been suicide attempts. I have had an eating disorder since I was 8. Binge, purge, starve etc.

When I am not depressed I work my ass off and dedicate myself to improving my body I love the gym but it feels bad to know I've lost it all more than once. Weight fluctuating 100 lbs ain't healthy. Finding joy in Noms is degenerate and not something you want to find joy in.

Fat hate threads on /fit/ make me laugh and keep me going they even bring me back. I'm starting an eating disorder clinic in a few weeks when my blood work comes back.

In conclusion do not do this not even for a blockbuster movie role.
>>
>>41167077
Not really. I just kept eating the way I was used to because I needed to eat. I didn't feel satisfied unless I ate that much because I was used to it. When I started counting calories and got the routine for it I feel an equal amount of satisfaction from a smaller portion because my body has adjusted to it.

I was depressed though, that's why I stopped doing sports which is what led to my fatness (decrease in activity, kept eating the same)
>>
>>41172027
I should mention though that I was never into snacks and shit. I just ate ridiculous amounts of home cooked food. I would eat about 300-400g of pasta and 400g of ground beef in one sitting.
>>
File: 1424877204958.jpg (41KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1424877204958.jpg
41KB, 409x409px
>be fat as fatass
>lose weight
>start associating with normies more
>start getting attention from girls for first time in life
>don't know what to do with them
>novelty eventually wears off
>drama and all sorts of pointless bullshit in normie world
>discover lifting
>get like 20 lbs fatter
>decide to end my normie safari
>return back to vidya, anime, light/visual novels, and the chan
I enjoy my simple and easy existence
>>
That fucking expression on its face. What the FUCK was this dog's problem?
>>
I was about 10 when I started getting fat and it was really fucking terrible I had infinite appetite yet aware of the fat that I was getting fat and ugly, and so were my parents.

I remember sneaking to the kitchen to secretly eat more food because I was still hungry. I constantly craved sugar and food and hated myself for giving in.

all I remember is being hungry and shameful all the time desu. this went on until I was about 13 then I pretty much got bullied into getting in shape
>>
>>41167077
Your real question should be why do the ladies still love him if he's fat

All the lifting in the world won't fix that micropeen bruh. You think the ladies don't tell us about your lack of sexual prowess as they laugh at you. We all know how insecure you really are. It's ok. Really
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.