[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For what pvrpose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

Will lifting make me stop doing things for good looking women?

Literally everything I have ever done, in every aspect of my life, have been because of attractive women. Consciously or subconsciously.

I want out. I want to be free.
>>
That's true for all men to some extent
>>
>>41167071
Fuck a couple 9/10s and you'll get over it. Just pay for a prosti if you can't do it for realz.
>>
It actually helps.
>>
>>41167071
Feel ya bro. Books have been written and wars have been fought because of beautiful women. But without desire you wouldn't even want to leave your house. Just curious though: what stuff are you doing for good looking women?
>>41167112
this actually helps- ALOT. Or having a pretty girl as a roommate.
>>
>>41167071
The tumblr crowd is doing a shitty job at explaining this, but they are basically sabotaging their appearances because they want to be 'more' than some abstract concept that guys strive to be good enough for, they just don't understand the guys' side of the argument, because it sucks for them too. You spend your whole life trying to be good enough for something that doesn't exist, because it's an idea, and people are more than ideas.

Lets explore this 'idea' a bit more. I think we lose our childhoods when horrible things happen to us, when we are forced to confront problems that may not have solutions (family death, hard degrees, ongoing rejection from peers, getting old). Basically when we stop believing in a simple world. I think this 'idea' is someone who can make you believe in a simple world again. Someone beautiful and compassionate and engaging, who have never experienced how truly horrific life can be. Someone, who by this definition, is still a child.

If you base your happiness on finding childhood again, I don't think you will ever be happy.
>>
>>41167071
Oh for fucks' sake.. stop thinking with your balls and start thinking with your brain, you idiot.
>OP can't into critical thinking
The next time some *skirt* tries to talk you into doing something, STOP AND THINK: WHAT AM I GETTING OUT OF THIS? If the answer is 'nothing' then SAY 'NO'. Simple as that.
>>
>>41167082
no it isn't
>>
>>41167766
This is a good post.
>>
File: hehe231231241.jpg (40KB, 634x650px) Image search: [Google]
hehe231231241.jpg
40KB, 634x650px
>he doesnt lift for girls

what are you, GAY?
>>
>>41168024
>lift for girls
This is a thing?
>>
File: Battle.jpg (622KB, 1071x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Battle.jpg
622KB, 1071x1080px
damn yo. This thread. This the core of misogyny if you let it spiral out of control.

But on some more pertinent shit it'll fuck up your life.

What works for me is that when I get that immediate pang of wanting to impress someone (esp if their someone I want to impress only because they got that ratio) I:
1st - appreciate dat ratio - life isn't worth living if you don't smell the roses
2nd - humanize them in totality
2b - by totallity I mean both good and bad and neither
2c - if you have nothing to base the humanization out of, just come up with some kind of narrative (think people watching games - any kind of narrative removes the drug like power of dat ratio for me)
3rd - live like a proper adult (mind driving the body not the other way around)

this only what kinda works for me. I still slip up sometimes but it helps to have a procedural thing for my semi-autistic ass.

Only thing that kept me sane when I was in the New York for university. Kept falling in lust/love every time i rode the goddamn subway.
>>
>>41167071
Being a hunter only stops when u r old and nolonger produce test
>>
>>41167980
yea it is
>>
>>41167071
Getting attractive helps a lot.

I was a fat ass and getting no pussy.

Since I lost weight, pussy throws itself at me. I did a little BDSM and now I have entirely different view on women.
>>
File: 1491694818596.png (95KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1491694818596.png
95KB, 500x378px
>>41167766
>>
File: 1458820091082.png (6KB, 359x291px) Image search: [Google]
1458820091082.png
6KB, 359x291px
>>41169637
>I did a little BDSM and now I have entirely different view on women.
Don't share the pills m8
>>
>>41169681
But it's the last pill you'll ever need to take.
>>
Just get a hobby instead. Hunt, fish, sky- or scuba dive, join a sports team or club, brew beer, make soap, do woodworking or metalworking, take up cooking, learn a language, travel somewhere... All this can be done with less investment (both in terms of effort expended and monetary cost) and be barrels of fun, and you won't lose so much sleep over it that you feel the need to lament it on a Manchurian horse insemination bulletin board.
>>
>>41167082
thats true for every organism actually, we all live to reproduce
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.