[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life Goals Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 238
Thread images: 36

File: 1469657168874.jpg (141KB, 593x597px) Image search: [Google]
1469657168874.jpg
141KB, 593x597px
What is your life like now? What's good about it? Where do you hope to be in 5 years?
>>
I just somehow got out of a really shitty position in life. I was unemployed, had to move back with parents, became a heavy alcoholic, lost friends, got out shape.

Now I'm working at a good job, hitting the gym like an animal, reconnecting with friends, saving up to move out, stopped drinking. Plus the weather is about to get nicer, things are looking up.
>>
>>41166674
Keep it up anon. You're a motivation for others stuck in that position.
>>
One day I hope to hit 3 comma club. Truth is even if I hit 2 comma club I would still be happy, but a man can dream.
>>
>>41166645
/thicc/ bf and my masters degree. Maybe going for doctor.
>>
> Be rich
> Have good wife
> Lots of kids
> Home gym
> Some kind of ranch where I can ride horses and just live life peacefully.

I really wish.
>>
>>41166645
I've given up everything else to see if music works out. I put most of my time into that. If it doesn't by the next year, I'll just go work a whatever job and start making money again.
>>
>be married
>work for FBI
>planning for or have children on the way
>>
>>41166645
I got a journalism degree and now can't find a job anywhere. Thinking of going back to college for something else. Any suggestions?
>>
>>41167270
Go to community college and see if you can get a certification in something. It will probably take a semester or two.
>>
File: 1422976450759.jpg (403KB, 1959x1469px) Image search: [Google]
1422976450759.jpg
403KB, 1959x1469px
>>41166645
I just want to find another job. I hate working in retail. I'm thinking of going back to school too because I don't think I can get far being a college drop out.
Oh yeah and having a gf would be nice too.
Or maybe just getting laid, so that I won't fall in "love" with every fucking girl that shows me attention.
>>
I hope to be with my degree and living an active lifestyle with a good partner who likes zoology, video games, and being social like me. Bonus points if he is tall and chubby

This is the first time in my life where I am content with my existance, I am doing well in school, hanging out with friends, and working out a lot. Positive mind, positive life.
We're gonna make it ~
>>
>>41167270
Why would you want to go back to school and delay real life even longer? The longer you stay in school, the further you fall behind in every aspect of life. I'm the perfect example of this.

I have 2 degrees, and working on graduate degree, still have no money, tons of school debt, still live with parents, well into my late 20s now.

Meanwhile my younger brother started an electrician apprenticeship at 17 and now at 25, he has lots of expendable income, already owns his own home and an investment property, and has zero school debt.

University is the biggest meme. My younger brother didn't go because he didn't think he was intelligent enough to do it, hence why he just decided to do a trade. I wish I didn't fall for the "you must do university or you will be a failure in life" meme.
>>
Anons, I have bad news:

In high school I was a skinny, socially inept nerd.

I went to college, got fit, dated cute girls, became social, and got a high paying consulting job in NY.

It doesn't really matter though. It doesn't make you happier or proud. You just set more goals, and start to want more.

What I'm trying to say is that once you reach your goals, you won't feel satisfied. The only true satisfaction is the satisfaction you take in the process of striving.

Hard work is an end in and of itself, not a means towards something else.

My new life goal is to always try my best at everything I do. I am finally accountable to myself alone. I am my own man.

Godspeed friends
>>
File: 1489175502186.gif (65KB, 387x312px) Image search: [Google]
1489175502186.gif
65KB, 387x312px
>>41166674
wonderful, this just inspired me. I'm in a similar situation. So far got back into the best shape ive ever been in, going to graduate college in 2 weeks at 30 years old.. Starting a certification course to be a personal trainer.

Next step is a job I am dead broke, a place and reconnect with friends.

I also havent been laid in 8 months after getting pussy all the time from a submissive I trained.

Life is a roller coaster brother. Hopefully at my age I wont ever fall so far again and have to restart from nothing.. But if I do. I know I can turn it around..

I'm genuinely happy to read this.
>>
File: 1420505588697.png (195KB, 315x476px) Image search: [Google]
1420505588697.png
195KB, 315x476px
>>41167791
What are you studying?
I'm 24 and I'm this guy>>41167332
>>
File: IMG_0236.png (133KB, 609x392px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0236.png
133KB, 609x392px
>>41166645
I want to either be an actor or model

But seeing as those are unrealistic goals and I'm a B student I'll probably work for a bank or something
>>
File: 0008.jpg (445KB, 1280x2039px) Image search: [Google]
0008.jpg
445KB, 1280x2039px
Probably not in the next 5 years, but sometime
>>
>>41167837
well I am going to graduate college with a bachelors in Crim Justice with a minor in poly sci. As far as personal training I'm going to get the ACE certification.

PErsonal trainers live nice lives and make good money. Plus you are always around healthy people.. I'm sure it will be a good fit for me..

But if I do decide to do something with my degree I will join ICE and do my part to make america great again.. I came of age in a sanctuary city and I want some revenge.
>>
>>41167840
Bitches love bankers
>>
>>41166645
Fighting in the great race war for mother europe
>>
>>41167697
This.

It's amazing how this board is called Health & Fitness, but Mental Health/ Mental Fitness never gets mentioned, instead the place is full of insecure, unhappy people.
>>
my goal is to become exceptionally good at repeatedly lifting up and putting down iron rods and plates in a controlled fashion
>>
Maybe if I'm lucky within 5 years I'll off myself.
>>
>>41166645
I'm where I want to be. Seven years ago I was an alcoholic. The heavy kind. Through working out, I got my shit together. Back then all I wanted was to not be alone. By accepting that this life is tough, and that all you can do is your absolute best I got what I wanted and way more.

I've been married for two years, completely sober and this week my first child, a beautiful daughter was born.

It's like Churchill said: if you're going through hell, keep going.

I love all you depraved fuckers and wish you all the best and happiness in life. Whatever you want, wherever you are, keep going Anon, you'll get there.
>>
>>41168580
gratz dude. There is light at the end of the tunnel if you are willing to fight for it.

It's always nice to hear success stories.
Were all gonna make it
>>
>be jacked
>hot Mormon wife
>nice town house
>three kids, all boys
>die at 80
Is this achievable?
>>
>>41166645
Going into pharmaceutical marketing in about 4 years. Going to Texas A&M or TSU after about 2 years at a uni in my state. I would like to live in NC or Texas. I really would like to start my own gym but I'm good at business and want to make money. I also like marketing too.

Odd life goal: collect all my favorite types of Jeeps.
>>
Right now I'm graduating college in 3 weeks with a good degree - I have a job lined up in a new city earning ~60k a year I move in 5 weeks but I also am holding out to hear back from another position which pays significantly more but is in a far shittier city.

In 5 years I'd like to be in L.A making well over 6 figures and hopefully have some passive income through investments and property.

Life is good right now :^)
>>
>>41166645
Things are pretty shitty right now. About to turn 30. Just lost my second consecutive gf because I'm such a boring person. I've been delaying gratification of doing anything really and dumping all of my extra cash into my student loan. Now I am an extremely dull person who has nothing interesting to talk about. 3000 miles from any friends or family. Just alone.

Trying to change things. Getting my motorcycle license in a week and buying a motorcycle. having an 820 credit score just doesn't impress anyone or make me interesting, so I'm going to wreck in in order to become more fun. Hoping I can bike around Alaska and post cool pictures to FB so that people will think I'm not boring.

In 5 years I want to have friends again and actually appreciate my gf and not just fall into a routine of work, gym, internet. I want to be able to say that I've done interesting things and traveled. I want to not be driving a fucking civic that looks like a prius. fuck.
>>
>>41169008
doing what?
>>
>>41169008
>College
>Making over 6 figures in L.A.

What is this magical degree
>>
>>41169020
>>41169047

So I graduated with a degree in Mathematical Economics and Computer Science. Job offer 1 is a software development position in a nice growing city making 60k. Potential job offer 2 is for a start up cyber security company for ~80k a year.

If you got any other questions feel free to ask
>>
>>41168935
>only wanting sons because your worldview is too narrow to appreciate raising a daughter
Never gonna make it. Even if you think women are inferior, it's pathetic to not do your part in raising the next generation. Also, your daughters' children are guaranteed to be your grandchildren.
>>
>>41166645
>currently in the worst shape I've ever been in, balding at 22, pretty hung up on my first serious ex 2 years after the breakup
But I just landed a great job that is 2000 miles from home (unfortunately) so I can start over, start paying off my loans. I've lost 13lbs in the last month and been working out and eating much better. I've set some new fitness goals I'm excited about.
In 5 years I want to be jacked, promoted, possibly working closer to family, have a stable gf or a wife, and still be doing some creative work.
It's a long road to there, and I'm battling through some depression, but I'm on an upward trend. I can feel it.
>>
>>41169093
you've literally just said you consider it possibile for your son to be an authentic cuck
congrats and thanks for the kek
>>
>>41169171
>misogynyposting
>trusts unknown women decades down the road
interesting
>>
File: tumblr_nxrpcmZe8K1souna7o1_1280.jpg (333KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxrpcmZe8K1souna7o1_1280.jpg
333KB, 1280x850px
>little cabin in the woods
>raise livestock
>veggie garden
>nice little workshop for woodworking and blacksmithing
>>
>>41166645
I just want to finish school, get a job that has a lot of telecommuting, get a small apartment with good internet, and find a cute girl that can sing. I'll settle for 2 of those 4.

I just want a cute girl to sing along with me playing piano, since it's really hard for me to sing and play at the same time and my voice is too low for the type of music I like anyway. She doesn't need a job or anything, hell we could probably make some side cash off of a youtube channel with me on piano and her singing covers of different types of songs.
>>
>>41166645

>those fucking legs

How do I get legs like that? They look awesome.
I ride my bike every day and the muscles stick out a little big but no where near that and no where near as big
>>
>>41169878
>squat and deadlift
>>
>>41167791
>Life is a roller coaster brother.

It really is. I've gotten in and out of shitty positions (due mostly to my own shitty decisions) too many times to count. At this point I just want a nice, wholesome life with good food and good people. No more fucking around.
>>
File: 1445729397834-1.gif (380KB, 457x340px) Image search: [Google]
1445729397834-1.gif
380KB, 457x340px
One year left on my two year degree so I can start making a nice chunk of change which will allow me to pay for all of the electrical engineering degree I want. It's funny, I was a laborer, now a skilled tradesman, soon to be a technician, and then an engineer. I'm going through the whole spectrum.
>>
>>41169121
Im going through brutal depression and feel in a similar situation.
Do it bro. Do it for me. Dont give up.
>>
I want to enroll into school for computer science, I also want to get better at math.
>>
>>41169961

dammit I should have done this

>went from fast food to trying to get EE degree
>drop out
>>
>>41166645
something about being in a wehrmacht uniform and being outside, without getting into prison.
>>
>>41169983
We're gonna make it brah. Keep it up.
What are your fitness goals?
Mine are getting back to 1/2/3/4 for reps (those were my 1rm a year ago)
Increased flexibility (full splits and such)
Planche pushups and front lever and handstand pushups
All within the next year. It's achievable, but will be very difficult.
>>
Finish my degree, get my masters and GET THE FUCK OUT OF SOUTH AMERICA.
>>
I want to compete in a powerlifting meet this year but I don't want to embarrass myself. Only 245lb bench, 430lb deadlift, and 245lb squat [pls no laffs]. Should I at least try? Could potentially do deadlift/bench only.
>>
this year: compete in a BJJ competition
possibly next year: compete in a powerlifting competition
>>
File: 1434033293870.jpg (952KB, 1763x2034px) Image search: [Google]
1434033293870.jpg
952KB, 1763x2034px
>>41167697

So much this. That's one of the truths of life that you want to discover as early as possible.

What I advice though is to stop sometimes and compare yourself to people around you now and then. You will just see how much ahead you are.
>>
File: 1491850572171.png (44KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1491850572171.png
44KB, 657x527px
>Get built
>Nice job
>Marry catholic qt3.14
>Have 3-4 Children

Sit back and enjoy life, we're all gonna make it brahs.
>>
>>41166645
Fucked, nothing, dead hopefully
>>
> move to a beautiful country, i'll pay whatever taxes for a place that knows how the fuck to actually manage itself, currently living in this shitworld country
> find good woman i can marry and have comfy family life
OR
> become rich as fuck, travel the world and do whatever the fuck i want (which will be doing new cool ass shit and not sitting on my ass and going to stupid luxury hotels or whatever the fuck is marketed at rich ppl)
>>
>>41167189
Are you fucking me? aside from the horses thing i've never thought about that before but are you fucking me?
literally same things
>>
>>41167255
wouldn't it be ironic if they assign you to hang on imageboards like /b/ and /fit/ and see if somethings "fishy" is going on ?
>>
>>41167872
You post here alot nightwing bro, I have to ask though, why not batman? Nightwing is a bit quippy for me
>>
>>41170261
> i like the things that society tells me would make anyone happy
> wow i cant believe someone wants the same things i do!
>>
>>41166645
Get published in Nature
Get some kind of recognition in my field
Not be ashamed when I look in the mirror

In 5 years I want to have my PhD and a decent post doc position ideally in Germany or Asia
>>
My life goals have changed so many times throughout my 20's. At this point I'm improving my credit to the best of my ability. I want to buy several properties over the next few years and use them to become comfortably wealthy. After my income is steady enough to turn my focus more into my passions, I hope to spend more time traveling, playing my drums, lifting and eventually starting a family of my own. I think most men go through a mental crisis of sorts in our 20's. It's been the scariest part of my life so far. But, ive learned that no matter what we want, nothing will become of it until we take action. So instead of over thinking every decision in life, it's best to get moving on your ideas and see them through. Fitness got me into that mindset and I'm thankful everyday for putting that into motion a few years back..but it's almost overwhelming when you realize the potential that's ahead of you. That's why I try to act quickly on things these days before I talk myself out of it. I wish all of you the best in your pursuits either way. Get up and go for that shit! Good thread OP.
>>
>>41166645
The Good:
>got a new good paying salary job
>new apartment
>gf of 4 years moving in with me in a month
>no drinking/smoking/drugs.
>relatively healthy diet.

The Bad:
>exercise less because of 50 hour/week desk job
>less chance to make good healthy meals, tend to meal prep some chicken and buy premade meals from grocery store.

5 years from now:
>becoming more consistent at the gym
>eating better
>promotions at work
>buying a house
>travel
>>
>>41166645
Banging milfs but more importantly stop hating myself for everything I am
>>
>>41170312
i thought its pretty uncommon, pretty much everyone lately has been spreading this
>hurr durr fuk bitches kys when 30 hurr durr marriage is a trap women are eeeeevil
and its odd that someone else actually wants to have lots of kids, wants to live in a farm and with a fucking homegym, exactly like i do soo yeah..
>>
>>41170428
>less chance to make good healthy meals, tend to meal prep some chicken and buy premade meals from grocery store.
teach your bitch your fit ways and make her cook for you
>>
>>41166645
Is a body like this natty? This is probably my goal physique, one of the most aesthetic I've ever seen.
>>
>>41166645
Family. house with a lot of land with a gym and woodshop, and an engineering job I like enough that pays well, but doesn't drain all of my energy and leaves me time to be creative.

Family and job in 5 years, perfect home in 10.
>>
>>41170457
that's the plan when she moves in.
She'll be busy with finishing school and work though so we'll see. at the very least it'll be 50/50 of whoever is preparing dinner.
>>
>>41170455
>everyone lately has been spreading this

by everyone do u mean like real people or our niche obscure horseback archers mongolian forum?

this is what the media and any middle class joe tells u:

> go to college
> so u can afford a house
> so u can get a good job
> so u can have a family in a nice house with a nice car
> (implied) do this before your 30s and do it for the rest of your life
>>
>>41169009
Play some video games, read some unrealistic fiction, meditate, study other cultures, paint or play music, and you'll be very not boring.
>>
>>41169077
>a degree in Mathematical Economics and Computer Science

is that really only one degree? it sounds like 2 different majors to me (2 degrees)

how long did it take you to graduate?

> im cs, delayed 2 years in the program :^(
>>
>>41166674
You're gonna make it brah
>>
>>41170154
Amen, We're all gonna make it brah.
>>
Want me a farm with some sheep and cows.

Too bad that's not a viable career path these days.
>>
>>41170283
> getting paid to browse the chan
This is probably why this guy wants an FBI job anyway desu
>>
>>41170552
> play some video games
> become interesting
I hope you don't really believe this.
>>
>>41170283
>>41172529
The dream desu, but in reality my secret autistic fantasy is to be irl Arbites/Throne Agent.
>>
i just want to be happy and healthy.
>>
File: adidas-Yeezy-Boost-350-V21.jpg (563KB, 1369x770px) Image search: [Google]
adidas-Yeezy-Boost-350-V21.jpg
563KB, 1369x770px
I'm an entrepreneur. Sometimes I have days between $10k-$20k in revenue. Feel free to ask me any questions and I'll try to help.
>>
>>41172768

are you an internet scammer?
>>
>>41172775
No, but I know a lot of people that make a highly above-standard way of living scamming people online.
>>
>>41172784

yeah, that's why i asked. i was gonna tell u to stop calling yourself a fucking entrepreneur if you were really just a scammer. lol
>>
>>41172795
Just because you scam people doesn't mean you're not an entrepreneur. Most companies you buy from were/are scammers. And if we're talking about morality then nearly every company you've bought from did evil shit. Look at what Uber has done to Lyft for example.
>>
>>41166645
Life now is between comfy and trying, depending on if my narcissist mother (narcs are cousins of sociopaths) is around. Good thing is I'm getting /fit/ and I feel good about it. Not for a sport or vanity (but that's a byproduct :^)) but for mental health. In 5 years I'll be in heaven preparing to come back to earth with Jesus because the rapture is September 23rd, this year.
>>
>>41166674
i believe in you.

you cuck.
>>
>>41166645
Man, that right there is a good goal body. I got home from the gym this morning with a birthday cake for my wife in tow. I took my shirt off when I got inside to be more comfortable, since it was sweaty from my workout, and set up her presents and cake in the kitchen. She wanted to capture the "scene" so she took a picture with me in it. She was excited to show me the picture, but the whole time all I could think was how small and soft I looked in it, despite having what I'd thought up until that point was a good pump. I see a pic like the OP and compare that to my present state and get slammed with crippling self doubt. I feel like, hard as I try, I'll never make it. Cameras are brutal, lads.
>>
>>41172983
You're looking at an airbrushed photo though. How have you browsed /fit/ for any amount of time and not just assumed every single picture with someone in it is photoshopped? People in the cbt threads admit to shopping their pictures. hell, I shop the pictures I post on here sometimes.
>>
>>41173026
Intellectually, I know this.
Emotionally, it makes no difference.
>>
>>41172806
>false equivalencies
Theres something completely different between a company morally ambiguous and just straight up scamming you faggot.
>>
>>41167366
>if he is chubby

Insecure ass ho sayin she lookin for some teddy bear bullshit
>>
Debts on track to be paid
Visible abs
A chin (no neck fat)
IRL friends
>>
>>41172506

Can work just fine if you advertise it enough and make artisanal products from the animals
>>
File: 1492685011021.jpg (320KB, 600x941px) Image search: [Google]
1492685011021.jpg
320KB, 600x941px
Sounds like you guys are really trying to sort yourselves out.
>>
>>41173260
get mad poorfag
>>
>>41166645
Lived with my parents for almost two years from 2014-2016. Fucking sucked, but I couldn't get myself to move out. Finally became motivated enough to do it last May and moved into a studio downtown. Started lifting again that month and it's almost a full year of lifting now. My stats aren't anywhere near where I'd want them to (especially since I started fucking around with lifting back in 2012), but I'm hopeful for the future.

I've got a meh job, no career, no college degree, no gf, a handful of friends (who I'm starting to see more often), and I'm not as strong as I want to be.

In five years, I hope to have hit 1000 lb. total between bench/squat/deadlift. I know that's not much for a lot of people, but it is for me. It's an arbitrary goal that I want to reach before I stop lifting for strength and instead focus on exercising and eating for health (along with moving to vegetarianism). I hope that I have a career and if not that, that I at least have a better job and some hobby on the side where I create rather than just consume. I'd like for a gf, but just being able to get laid would be fine. Building up a better group of friends would be nice, but as I leave my 20s, I don't see that getting any easier.
>>
>>41170291
A few reasons. For one, I'm closer in personality to Nightwing (love me some quips and bants) and my personal trauma/inspiration to take up a mantle like that hasn't led me to be withdrawn from the normie world like Bruce is often depicted these days. Nightwing is basically Batman sans almost crippling angst, and that's more my perspective.

Second, you work with what ya got. I'm a 5'7 manlet, so I'm arguably more suited for gymnastics and acrobatic type shit than attempting to imitate Batman's intimidating wall of muscle.

Third is logistic feasibility, but that would require delving deeply into my autistic planning pieces which neither you nor I have the time for.
>>
right now
>very lonely
>quit smoking weed
>enrolled in classes
>losing sanity
>handling professional and academic life
>miss girl
>very lonely
>very very fit
>good friends

hope to be in 5 years
>see girl again
>graduated with acc degree
>comfy small firm job
>speak 3 languages
>girl
>girl
>more fit, more mass
>small house or apartment
>pet dog and 2 rats
>get a short story picked up by quarterly publication or something small
>books and movies
>girl
>family stop being retarded
>good friends
>sane enough
>girl
>plenty of other good intentions
>>
>>41166645
Things are really looking up at the moment and I'm starting to feel happy again, a bit of back story:

4 years ago, 22 years old
>working shitty retail job
>have falling out with parents
>whole family stops speaking to me
>haven't spoken to a blood relative in 4 years
>depression sets in
>gain weight, get up to 134kg (6'2)

Now, 26 years old
>married
>hitting gym 4 times a week
>lost almost 20kg in 5 months, down to 115kg
>working in financial planning
>putting in effort
>50 hour weeks
>boss just agreed to pay for my degree to become a financial planner
>wife and I building a house this year

The goal at this stage is to be a financial planner by 30 making around $80k pa and be able to travel overseas once a year. Also want to keep working on my fitness, aiming for strong as fuck /thicc/ mode.
>>
i just want a gf
>>
>>41173679
Any luck reconnecting with family?
Mine has always been really close (in fact im rooming with my brother after my last flatmate went mental and pulled a knife on me) and the thought of a fallout like that is terrible to me. But everyone's family is different, you may well be better off.
Gratz on the other progress brah, we're all gonna make it.
>>
>>41173892
Thanks anon.

No luck patching things up, I tried for about 3 months after the initial falling out.

Unfortunately my mother is just a really toxic person, I tried to set boundaries but she just couldn't handle it.

I feel like I made the right decision.
>>
>>41166645
>Get accounting licence
>Break 100k earnings p.a. pre tax
>Have a home.

Life is pretty good for me atm; maybe chuck in wife and kids later on.

I'm nearly 30 btw.
>>
>>41173957
That's fair. How are the in laws?
>>
>The Good:
+ Father survived cancer and is making a recovery
+ Was able to finally go back to school after 6 years of looking after him
+ Most likely going to university if I don't fuck the last 3 months up.
+ Will finally move out of a dead end town and maybe make some friends.

>The Bad:
- Pretty isolated
- Below the bread line as in no money for food and starving often
- Lost gains
- Just got my heart broke by a grill.

All in all a mixed bag. Hopefully in 5 years I'll be finished with my degree and be working for the Ministry of Defense as a materials engineer.
>>
I want to have kids and land and shit but I'll probably just kill myself or die for ZOG before then.

Also I wanna get as strong as I can I guess
>>
none
>>
>>41166645
Fucking your mom
>>
>>41170146
I like this image a lot. Honestly you see a lot of people here who are saying they work out to better themselves, but after a certain threshold are you really bettering yourself? you're hopping on so much gear and spending so much of your life at the gym under the excuse that you're bettering yourself rather than lifting for vanity. How are you making yourself better as a person? Instead you could be focusing on having friends and helping others, on your people skills and how you can make the world a better place.
>>
>have successful kids
>end my life
i'm severely depressed and a sense of family responsibility is the only thing keeping me alive

the only reason I'd want lots of money is for comfort. I do not enjoy nice things.

I need help, but I know I won't be able to find any. My mind is seemingly broken.

Fuck man this feels so bad and I've desperately tried to find ways to help myself and it seems I always fall back on family values being the only main aspect that keeps me going.
>>
>>41170146
I love that image. It en-capsules my personal beliefs well. Self balance is the best way to live. Finding comfort in being good but not perfect has helped me in so many ways.
>>
>>41174378
>What is racewar?
Live for the continuation of your race
>>
>>41174418
I'm half black and I'm into white girls but I want black children just because I have an appreciation for educated and successful black people. Guess I should just breed like a rabbit and keep the race STRONK
>>
File: 1466197495520.jpg (61KB, 799x500px) Image search: [Google]
1466197495520.jpg
61KB, 799x500px
>>41174446
>black

i fucked up

But srsly you are probably below average intelligence for blacks ,dont marry a retarded black women or your Iq will degrade again
>>
>>41166645
Have a not shit job that I enjoy and pays enough to live comfortably
Have a qt wife
No kids
I am a simple man
>>
>>41169093
>wanting a slut of a daugther
Kek
>>
>>41174457
Fuck me
i meant ABOVE AVERAGE intelligence
>>
Man this is the thread i needed to find.
>26
>finally going back to school next month after 5 year hiatus.
>116 days sober
>saving money and have credit cards paid off
Just kinda waiting for school to start so i can get the next chapter of my life started.

But i dont feel good right now. At the beginning of the year i was working out every day and eating great and making sure i got enough sleep and all that and i felt awesome. Clear headed, well-rested, good mood all the time, plenty of energy and motivation. But its just dried up. Ive only been to the gym like 2x a week the last 3 weeks

Work is part of it. Ive been working 50+ hour weeks trying to pay off debt and save up money for school but its wearing me out. But i dont like blaming everything on work because while it is a factor, i am ultimately the one responsible for all my decisions.

While its easy to remind myself to excise discipline, actually doing so is so much harder. But thats what separates the successful from everyone else. Actually choosing the right thing in spite of how hard it is. I guess i needed this thread to remind me that i am the fruits of my own labor. This ride is never over. I need to continually aspire to be a better person. Its easier to make good decisions tomorrow if i make good decisions today.

Tl:dr
>>
>>41174510
LOL I honestly believe you. I have so much love and respect for my own race but holy fuck these niggas are so retarded sometimes. I feel most at home around studious asians/white people, as I can relax and speak my mind freely without having to worry about all the nignog shit my race spews out. If I can find a smart black girl I'd be set, but honestly I'll just be down to settle with whoever I love. That's a big "if" though. Depression is not fun. I do find that just talking about things does make it a lot better.

Ngl though I do think a lot of race is simply bullshit. I'm practically a "Whitewashed Asian nerd" if you describe me based on how I live rather than the colour of my skin. Life treats me differently though.
>>
>>41174540
>>41174540
culture is very important ,but to completely deny race is denying truth. I have hope for you and some parts of your community ,but i do think some problem really is beyond culture in the black community. I really wish you the best in life ;) lets hope we both find our way on this earth
>>
File: 1485572242007.jpg (511KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485572242007.jpg
511KB, 1920x1200px
>>41169220
This
>>
>>41166645
>pretty fucking shit
>gymin' for almost 4 months now, kindalookingudm8
>if I haven't kms by then it'd be nice to have a qt asian gf.

put my money on kms by then desu.
>>
>>41169220
You would get bored shitless and uncomfortable and rush back to a city in a month
>>
File: index.jpg (24KB, 296x170px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
24KB, 296x170px
I broke up with my fiancee two weeks ago.

Really really fucking miss her hard.

But going to finish law degree, lift hard and whatever, though I don't actually care that much.
I'm still sort of catatonic, going through the motions and all.

At this point I dont want to look at the future. All I want is to go back to how it was.

Fuck...

I miss you, bae.
>>
>>41174849
Just because you're too immature to realize your dreams doesn't mean we all are
>>
>>41169077
Just curious, what's this "growing city" you mentioned?
>>
>>41174860
Anon i got deported last month and my gf of 3 years called me to tell me shes leaving me for someone else 2 weeks ago. I feel you mang....

Also life goals to keep it thread related
Im 18 and a neet for the first time so im thinking about joining the spain army, hopefully anyone has some advice about it
>>
>>41166645
18 now, 23 then.
I hope to be back in Glasgow studying a post grad for civil engineering.
Hopefully not a virgin, don't want to be kiss less/had gf.
I have 1/2/3/4, I want to have 1.5-2/3.5/5/5 and look like i lift.
Also get lean enough to see abs, don't care about getting shredded, just want to see abs and no fat rolls.
At least have my restricted. (New zealand shitty licence)
>>
>>41174944
That's harsh, bro.

Fuck life, but... we're going to make it. Stay strong.
>>
>>41175020
We're all gonna make it
>>
In five years (all will go to plan) I will be graduating from a five year integrated masters engineering programme. Will take either Mech.E or EE as specialization.

I will have well made it body wise, and once I'm finished these exams that decide on me going to uni I'm going to start fighting again.

Not too worried about if I'm between girlfriends, in a long term relationship or whatever.
>>
File: 1482858962641.jpg (42KB, 601x695px) Image search: [Google]
1482858962641.jpg
42KB, 601x695px
To own a comfy little house in a small icy town along a river somewhere deep into the mountains.

I want to garden and sell vegetables grown in my backyard to people who live nearby.

I want to write humanitarian literature and thriller stories.

Just enjoy life at minimal effort.
>>
20 now
>living at home again and it fucking sucks
>have always been naturally talented socially but im becoming awful at it through over thinking
>developed social anxiety from living at home at not moving away from college
>depressed
> have still quite a few friends but they are useless asf and dont do anything
>still fat even though im down 20kg
>have put on a lot of muscle and strength in past 2 years
>hoping to move away for uni to graduate in 1.5 years

In 5 years
>develop a huge social circle
>I love partying so going out very regularly
>backpack around asia
>body and ability developed in order to get mad pussy
>property or investment of some kind maybe even a club promoter
>be back to my confident and funny self but with a good body and a brain thats not fucked
>>
Right now my goals are to get back into working out. Pretty much had a 6 month hiatus after 3 years because of my job has me moving around a lot, and became I a low level alcoholic.
Quitting drinking and doing calisthenics while I'm on the road.

Other than that, career is progressing well and I'm fucking girls every now and then. I would like to get a steady gf, but the travelling is why my past 2 relationships failed.

Saving for a property investment, but its not a good buying time so I just keep going.
>>
File: 1489306305753.jpg (233KB, 1252x2044px) Image search: [Google]
1489306305753.jpg
233KB, 1252x2044px
>>41166645
I want a boyfriend like in op pic
>>
File: operation.jpg (1MB, 3504x2224px) Image search: [Google]
operation.jpg
1MB, 3504x2224px
spend the last 2 years losing 175 lbs. Had my first excess skin removal surgery 4 weeks ago (pic very related) and I am scheduled for an upper body lift this fall.

Between then and now I plan on doing re-composition training (no real bulk or cut) in order to keep the muscle mass I currently have (legs especially).

Starting next year I should be fully recovered and I can finally start building the body that I want to have.
>>
Literally every aspect of my life is alright or great, gf, good job, grades, looks, body etc just one thing that's constantly on my mind.

My height i'm 5'8 and ever person i see on the street i compare heights with, i constantly fantasize about what it would be like to be 6'4.

I'm probably going to get LL done in the summer to become 5'10-5'11 and just wear lifts after that.

Life is pure suffering.
>>
>>41175429
seriously bro don't do that surgery, you wont be able to lift anymore. this board over emphasizes height which is why you are insecure. focus on your personality. anecdotally, my friend is 5'7 but pulls triple what I do because hes a cool fucker.
>>
>>41175396
I'm about at where you are in the pic in the middle.

>How much was the operation?
>What is the time for it to heal?
>Scars?
>>
>>41170455
dont belive people on the internetz like zyzz.

talk to anyone. they want to good mariage and chirldren their own home (and people on fit a homegym).

these are the most normie tier goals you can have in life.
>>
>>41166645
My finances got demolished over the past 3 years. Like, $0 left in savings, maxed out two credit cards on bills because of some of this shit. I'm trying to find a higher paying fulltime job with benefits and cutting my expenses o get myself out of this.

What's good about it? I do have time available to look for jobs, to exercise, and pursue some interests.

In 5 years I hope to have a stable position somewhere with a predictable schedule & salary, and have my consumer debt all paid off so I can more freely pursue my other interests and enjoy my family.
>>
>>41175641
22k € in a specialized clinic in Germany

I am 4 weeks post-op (no pain, but still tightness). First week is brutal. In about 3-4 weeks I can start working out again.

Scars around your hips (like a belt) and on the insides of your thighs. I am a good scaring person (said the surgeon) so my scars a very slim and not raised.

I would say 10/10 would do again, fucking skin was disgusting!
>>
File: 1490729702020.jpg (68KB, 526x400px) Image search: [Google]
1490729702020.jpg
68KB, 526x400px
>>41174944
>Anon i got deported last month
Good.
>>
File: 1412135948124.jpg (222KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
1412135948124.jpg
222KB, 800x680px
>>41172768
You still here anon? How'd you get started / did you study anything?

>tfw 21 years old with only a couple years of work experience and no degree in anything

I have to start fixing my life right fucking now lads or I'm fucked.

If I study programming / computer science will I be able to work on games? That's basically my passion and a huge dream of mine.
>>
>>41174944
>got deported

Maybe you should have been legal, amigo.
>>
I want to live a life where I could effortlessly attract many attractive women.

Wish I wasn't 5'8 so that this would be easier.
>>
>>41176035
I was legal, i had to leave because the factory i worked at didnt have enough employees so they gave every one (immigrants) 30 days to leave before being forcefulky removed, i lived in America for 5 years and i worked every single day even graduated from an american highschool hell i learned the language, customs, history, and well according to a loophole some chink in the department of homeland security deported,
>>
>>41176090
>I was legal
>I got deported

Does not compute.
>>
>>41176031
If you want to pursue programming/computer science I recommend two things. 1) Work on a money-making activity to make you financially free enough to do programming for ever without worrying about finances 2) Work on programming/computer science as a money making skill building an app, saas, etc.

For your situation sounds like reading "The millionaire fastlane" will get you where you need to go. I personally never went to college. Everything I've learned is from self education.
>>
>>41176866
I wish people would listen to advice like this. Nothing worse than watching a guy with a 4 year degree and multiple internships be unable to accomplish goals that should have been learned in 2nd semester freshman year.

Props to you for having the drive to achieve your goals anon
>>
>>41176866
>money-making activity

So, a job? I have around 10k saved up from all my jobs, I was planning on using it for an education since it's cheap in Europe.
>>
>>41176887
Clearly you didn't read a word of advice he just gave you and you expect more?
>>
File: 1457905416809.jpg (68KB, 759x1006px) Image search: [Google]
1457905416809.jpg
68KB, 759x1006px
>>41166645
Currently: Studying for exams (A2), going to the gym 4/5 times per week.
5 Years: A career in industrial/product design, maybe go to do a masters. Keep consistent with working out.
>>
File: 1490371491848.jpg (111KB, 1000x1087px) Image search: [Google]
1490371491848.jpg
111KB, 1000x1087px
>>41166645
>join Rangers
>do 4-6 years
>graduate college
>get stable job
>play videogames and shitpost until I kill myself
I wish I was being ironic
>>
>>41176970
>implying

"Money-making activity" could literally be anything that produces income and I've only had jobs. I'm going to assume he means shit like real estate as a "money-making activity" that's not a job.

I think I'll just read the book he mentioned, since what he recommends is way too vague to be of any use to somebody with no skills or knowledge.
>>
>>41176887
Not that guy but learn programming on the side and work towards getting a proper well paying programming job to replace whatever your current gig is.

Don't try to go straight into a game programming job because the industry can suck and you don't want to jump into that without a backup plan.

Do game dev on the side, and you can shift to full time when you're financially solid (e.g. no need for job income at all).

Going to college is probably a waste of time and money, especially if you focus on game dev. Especially if you can get a programming gig without a degree.
>>
>>41174502
>not raising your daughter right so she doesn't become a slut
>>
>>41177092
>no need for a job income at all

How? Properties?

In any case, that's solid. I might not even go to work for a year and just focus on programming full time since I live with my parents.
>>
>>41177086
>>41176887
A job won't provide you with financial freedom or any freedom to continue programming besides 2 weeks out of the year.

By money making activity I mean starting your own online business. Not real estate. Go onto Upwork or Fiverr if you're a beginner and try getting into freelancing for programming. Or start building your mobile or web app now if you have the knowledge.
>>
>>41170312
Never heard anyone have the same dream as me m8.
The common dream is to be rich yes but not many people want to get married or have lots of kids. And especially not be separated from society.
They want to party, fuck bitches and everything that goes with that.
>>
>>41177171
alright, thanks lad.
>>
File: 1433789685787.jpg (166KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1433789685787.jpg
166KB, 960x960px
>>41166645
I have no goal.
I'm studying physics just because I have to do something, but I'm too arrogant to study something easier. I hate working, did several jobs.
I never had a gf, lost my virginity at 21, and probably never gonna have sex again because I was raised conservatively and don't have the morals to pay for sex or go clubbing and those shit.
I'm slightly overweight, can't keep up the will to get to normal wait. My lifting routine isn't stable. I sometimes don't go to the gym for a week because I come home from university feeling like shit and I'm not able to get any motivation for lifting. Mainly because no girl ever showed interes in my except that one I fucked. I'm a crippling social autist.
All I do is trying to keep up with university, playing vidya and lifting without any real routine.

I don't even know what I want to do in life. I have no drive for anything. I wish I could have children and a family to be honest, but that probably won't happen.
All I want nowadays is seeing the world burn, that's why I drift further into nazi-ism everyday.
>>
I'm probably moving in the next month to be with my gf. We've been dating a year long distance and I've talked to a lot of jobs out there. I'd like to make 70,000 by then and work on getting a house and have an 800 credit score. I'll probably be married with my gf by then if things go well. I've been in situations before where I thought I'd be married and had a great relationship but this girl and I have real plans and made a lot of strides together so I expect it to work out and she makes me so happy.

I also want my abs back. I drank too much last year when I finished grad school and got a belly for a bit. I've lost 20 pounds but need to do more and get 12% body fat or so. I'm like 16% now.
>>
>>41166645

Right now I'm:

> 29
> 1 year to go to finish my bachelors in Accounting
> GPA is high/plus gaining experience working in accounting department at Uni
> Working out/losing weight/getting /fit/

In five years I'd like to be:

> Finished with my Masters in Accounting
> Have my CPA
> Be working in a Big Four Accounting firm
> Hopefully will have found some white religious woman to "settle down" with and start a family

Doing all of this within some coastal town would be nothing short of a dream for me.
>>
File: 1476782887394.jpg (31KB, 367x390px) Image search: [Google]
1476782887394.jpg
31KB, 367x390px
>>41177784
>what is cognitive dissonance

>never gonna have sex again because I was raised conservatively and don't have the morals to pay for sex or go clubbing and those shi
you're socially inept and probably a little autistic, dont blame other stuff
>I'm slightly overweight
you're overweight

>I don't even know what I want to do in life. I have no drive for anything. I wish I could have children and a family to be honest, but that probably won't happen.
You feel like shit and don't have any drive because you structured your life in that manner. If you actually put in some work in all fields of life and develop a healthy scheduled your mind will perceive your life like something that has worth.
Right now you're useless piece of complacent shit, your mind knows it, and it make sure you feel it.

Do tough intensive work, create new value in this world and your mood will follow
>>
>>41177973
Yeah, I'm autistic and a social retard, I said that. But that doesn't change the fact that I don't have the morals to pay for sex. I wasn't raised that way.
Yes I'm overweight. Call it what you want. I don't even try to make it sound less bad. It's just really not that much. 7kg above my average BMI.
>If you actually put in some work in all fields of life
But what are thos fucking fields? I have never had a feeling of happiness or seom shit while doing something. I don't know what's important. I don't know what I should improve on. The only thing I ever had fun with was playing vidya when I was a child. Even nowadays I don't get the pleasure out of it I got when I was a child.
I tried many things, from playing guita and piano to playing volleyball or MMA. Nothing gave me any sort of feeling of completion, happiness, whatever. I just can't keep up doing anything because it gets boring so fucking fast. Even lifting is boring, but I just try to keep lifting because otherwise I would get even fatter and even more lazier. And the fact that I'm a social retard doesn't help in any way in life. It just makes things more complicated.
Tell me, what is important? Because I have absolutely no clue.
>>
File: th5W30EZYB.jpg (11KB, 332x187px) Image search: [Google]
th5W30EZYB.jpg
11KB, 332x187px
Survive the economic meltdown
Get to see the Wall in person
Get to fight in the next Great War with my friends

If he did it, so can I
>>
File: 1465887998798.png (244KB, 500x1039px) Image search: [Google]
1465887998798.png
244KB, 500x1039px
>>41167938
/thread
>>
>>41178048
All things you numbered as "fields" were just small time hobbies.
Work on your intelligence, read great books by great authors.On fields like
>finance
>social intelligence
>field of science youre interested in
>fitness
>nutrition
>mental health
>entrepreneurship
Take your college seriously, be the top student for once.

You find no joy in video games now because your brain has matured enough to at least subconsciously be aware how imaginary achievements in games are. Your mind WANTS you to apply the same passion for achievements in your real life.

Be so good nobody can ignore you, not even your mind.
>>
>>41166645
Life's good as good can be. I want it to be great in the future though.

I have a good job, and I'm saving money to move out. But in 5 years I want to be getting my Ph.d or Master's. Hopefully, get published a few times or at least work on a team that gets me in contact with some insanely smart people.

Gymwise, I want to be closer to OP's pic in size, I recently started seeing a chriopracter to correct a misalignment in my c1 and c5 so I have been taking time off. But that gave me an opportunity to try intermittent fasting which I have never done.

Most of all I just hope I don't stagnate anywhere. Boredom is my enemy.
>>
>>41166645
My only goals are:
>by my daughter her first car
>pay for her college
>move out of this shitty neighborhood when i graduate college

Im 30. Graduate hopefully at 35.
I dont care of i never retire. These are my goals and ill work till I fucking die for her to go to school without debt, and for her teen years to be spent not in a neighborhood full of niggers and crime
>>
now
> be 27, unemployed
> living in a shitty apartment
> failing in college, useless transportation engineering degree
> my last two girlfriend left me because of that
> i can't improve myself in fitness,

Future

> i'd like to get a job in germany or in swiss
> i want to buy some apartment in my home country
>>
>>41178291
You completely left out the fact that a number of the esports top teams make more than a good chunk of those positions you listed.

Now if hes just playing videogames dicking around and not competitively than yeah throw that shit in the trash and never look back.

>>41178810
You must have had poor grades because my mate literally makes a good 133k a year with that degree over in Pennsylvania
>>
>>41178653
Do you look forward to her bringing back tyrone and introducing him to you as her "bf"?
>>
File: printer.jpg (37KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
printer.jpg
37KB, 640x627px
>What is your life like now? What's good about it?
Good, bit antisocial but I'm making progress towards the things I want to and looking and feeling the best I ever have.

>Where do you hope to be in 5 years?
Buy a house with a balcony overlooking the street or ocean, or build one. Be there and travel more.
>>
File: jXMBW1G1_200x200.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
jXMBW1G1_200x200.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
Man, I am humbled by where I am already. I've made huge strides in the past few years to improve my life. It's just a matter of finishing what I started.

For inspiration, it may help someone.

A few years ago:

>unconfident
>social anxiety
>didn't know how to dress
>borderline gave up on school, did what I had to do to get by
>major depression
>suffered a major head injury that really started it all

Present:

>confident
>literally no social anxiety, hot chicks/ugly chicks whatever, it's all easy and natural now
>dressing to compliment my more fit body
>black belt in Ashihara
>started to actually shape my facial hair, rocking a goatee
>good college grades, near 4.0
>no depression, head injury is in the past

Guys, we are all gonna make it. You just have to take it one step at a time. Good luck.
>>
>>41178810
This time last year I was
>31, unemployed
>No prospects, no income, no friends
>Depressed
>Wanking and playing video games all day

Started lifting, now
>32, self employed with 1.5 successful businesses
>1/2/3/4 pl8
>Bit more social, get talked to by girls
>Have goals, plans, income, do some things I enjoy in life
>Work and train most days, get sunshine, eat well etc

Good goals you have, make sure your plan is laid out fairly well and that you work towards them every day and you're golden. Rock on.
>>
>>41170071
Venezuela?
>>
>>41178848
i live in europe, in a little country. in the private sector i can't get jobs because i didn't finished my studies.

my specialization is packaging. anybody hace a friend, who work as a packaging engineer?

>>41178953

my mother is mentally ill. i think i'm inherited his constant depression, because i'm in a bad mood since 2007.
>>
>>41179196
Sorry to hear about your mom. Just love her is all that you can do. I'm guessing you'll probably have to leave if you want to be able to use the degree if you cant find work where you are.

Searches online can be a big help but hope you reach your goals you want anon
>>
>>41175302
why does a 20 year old think like a fucking 15 year old these days.

I had a house at your age.
>>
>>41180178
He brags about his mortgage

mmm ok...
>>
File: Untitled2.jpg (1MB, 2052x1513px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.jpg
1MB, 2052x1513px
>>41166645

>After spending my last few years of childhood in juvie for doing/selling various hard drugs, I did two years in college did above average (but not amazing), started to lift, got into an okay university with good scholarships. Finally got an actually attractive & intellectual-tier intelligent gf.

>Started to study chemistry and get good grades. Stacked on enough scholarships that my tuition is paid twice over.

>twist: gf is actually a sociopath, gets me arrested, costs me $20,000 in legal fees, tries to have me kicked out of university for touching her butt or something. Two steps forward, 1 step back.

>Worked the summers planting trees. Planted at least 5-600,000 trees over 3 summers spanning college and 1st two years university. Made decent bank, invested in bitcoin.

>About to finish my last semester in chemistry with a 4.0 GPA and a burger school's worth of student debt in the bank.

>Family hated me for years. Finally starting to tolerate me.

>Looking forward to my first summer with a job, a car, a place to live, some money, and the first signs of visible abs.

>Most importantly, I'm getting lots of love from the local llamas
>>
>>41180414
You're doing great man. Keep it up
>>
File: CCt160w.png (243KB, 398x397px) Image search: [Google]
CCt160w.png
243KB, 398x397px
>>41180288
rekt
>>
>>41167390
Thanks for sharing senpai
>>
File: 2i10fx3.jpg (87KB, 830x1191px) Image search: [Google]
2i10fx3.jpg
87KB, 830x1191px
>>41180503

thx bro. next step is that PhD and maybe run my first marathon on the way.
>>
>>41178854
I have this black friend who married this young white chick... Then her dad died and she inherited his house and cars. I came to visit and it looked like a fucking crack house which was funny since it was right in the middle of a pretty wealthy neighborhood. I still come over to do some coke and play smash melee, this guy is a real nigga but I'm sure his father in law is rolling over in his grave for working so hard all his life just to leave this nigga his life savings
>>
This guy >>41178854
Horrified.
Currently trying to figure out how to redpill a 7 year old
>>
now:
>poor shape
>ugly
>virgin
>in uni as STEM
>can't draw
>live alone

good end:
>good shape
>looks decent
>comfy gf
>actual job I don't hate
>great at drawing
>>
now
> Finishing internship at shitty job
> Balding
> Kinda skinnyfat still but lost a lot of weight and got some compliments on my grip strength, chest and traps
> Socially retarded virgin, people at training are starting to banter with me though.
> OK beginner grappler

5 years goals
> Have shitty job
> Buzzed with a cool beard
> Get big and juicy
> Decent friends circle and gf
> Good wrestler and intermediate submission grappler
>>
>>41170714

Yeah its 2 degrees - Mathematical Economics is my major focus and Comp Sci was a minor. It took me 5 years.
>>
>>41174918
Nashville
>>
>>41181172

you'd better work on those drawing skills man. Drawing is the best.

I'd advise against trying to use portraiture to get laid though. It's the ultimate friendzoning artistic talent. Music skills are much better in that regard.

I'm pretty decent at drawing myself, and I find it's a really good way to calm myself. Before I had all my time used up by school, I used to love to throw on a podcast and spend 2 or 3 hours drawing before bed. It's a really rewarding activity and I can't wait to get back to it!
>>
File: 220px-Setipiprant_structure.png (5KB, 220x227px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Setipiprant_structure.png
5KB, 220x227px
>>41181407
>balding

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3319975/

CAS 866460-33-5.
>>
>>41181809
I'm going to try and spend like 4 hours a day or something while NEETing during this summer, I've been looking forward to it a lot
>>
I wanna be able to afford supplements and not be a poor fuck that has to rely on their father all the time even though he's poor too and can't afford jack shit
>>
>>41166645
Getting off my bipolar medicine. I fucked my head up with drugs.

Seriously, nothing more powerful than being put on antipsychotics and noticing all the hot chicks checking you out that you never knew before. I took my life for granted.

If I ever get off medications it will be the greatest comeback story of all time.
>>
>>41166645

I want to be able to play the piano, speak 6 languages, join the Royal marines and marry an artist
>>
>>41177120
>if you raise a girl right she won't be a slut
>if you raise your son right he can still be a cuck

You're a faggot.
>>
>>41181867

that's gonna be awesome man. What sort of media do you want to work with?
>>
>>41182148
You mean like paint, digital, etc? I have a tablet, but I'm going to start with pencil (and maybe charcoal), because I can't be bothered to learn color right now. Or if you mean as a job, I don't really intend to get professional.
>>
File: hightest.jpg (129KB, 830x1024px) Image search: [Google]
hightest.jpg
129KB, 830x1024px
>>41166645
>What is your life like now?
it's okay.

>What's good about it?
I did the smart thing and got in to a trade and the state paid for all of it so I got a free education.

balls deep inside of stacey's baby maker
>>
5 years from now I'd like to have sold my house and moved to the city living in an apartment that Id own outright. Maybe take a foot off the acceleratior and just work a job that covers my week to week expenses since I wouldn't have a mortgage to pay off. Spend more time going to bars and meeting interesting people. Depending if I'm still with current gf either take her with me and the two off us become known as a couple worth knowing or I do it alone and bang sluts with my superior looks, charm and social status.

Assuming nothing big happens to screw me over its looking like my 30's should be a lot of fun
>>
>What is your life like now? What's good about it?
It's alright. I just got over some shit from my past a few months ago, and I've been working out hard again. Losing weight like a motherfucker, and cutting fat. Finishing first year of college in a month too. Things are going pretty well. For once I look at the change that's happening in my life and I'm actually excited for the future. My life has some stress in it occasionally, though it's nearly all money related. Regardless, I'm not letting it bother me, and I'm taking care of it all.
Finished with school and starting off working towards a good career. I fully intend to stick with eating right and working hard to see what my body is capable of. If I have a woman in 5 years then that's great, but I'm not holding out for one. If it doesn't happen I'll be just as fine as I am right now.
>>
>>41182182

medium just means what thing you want to draw with. Pencil, digital, painting, etc.
>>
>>41183808
yeah, but comics and video games and shit are called mediums too, so I wasn't sure

especially since /ic/ is fucking obsessed with going pro
>>
>Earn a degree in my field
>Get a job I find at least somewhat fullfilling
>Buy own home
>Good enough income to buy myself nice stuff
>Start own business
>Have a kid with some Scandinavian spermdonor with viking genes to create high test offspring
>maintain good relationships with my friends, siblings and their families

That's about it.
>>
>>41183839

In that case, the word is being used in a different context.
>>
A wife and kids. That's literally my end goal now. I've got a car, a house, and a nice paying job.
>>
>>41184108
by the way, have any of your work you can show me? I always love to see this stuff.
>>
>>41170183
Move to america, some parts are gorgeous. It's so beautiful that the Chinese word for America translates roughly as "the beautiful country"
>>
>>41166645
Same, after a year of struggling to find good work while trying to school i managed to land a job with a good company that took me over a year of applying for. Now i can somewhat financially start building up to finish my engineering degree and get started on life and stop having to leave my goals on the back burner.
>>
>>41167189
The dream mate
>>
>>41166645
Burger artisan at Wendy's.
12 inch schlong.
200k a year.
>>
>>41169093
>spot the cuck

Found him!
>>
I would love to be able to direct movies, but I am just taking the easy route and writing film scripts. When it is done I will probably just try sending it to wherever and see if people like it.
>>
>>41175396
nice tits lol
>>
I'm 27 and overweight. One of the biggest issues I've had is that I get easily embarrassed with my shirt off, I want to be able to go to the beach without a shirt and not feel self conscious, that's all.
>>
>>41173569
Holy shit, not him but youre a fucking coping loser. Do you have no self respect?
>>
>>41180414
People that sell drugs deserve nothing else but pain in their lives, guys like you would be in prison for the rest of their life for supplying a bunch of criminals or soon to be criminals
>>
Reading through this thread, I wonder what happened to Citizen watch guy. He had a pretty rough time around Christmas, and I haven't managed to catch him posting.

I hope everything is going well for him.

As for me (5 year plan):
>drop to 170 5% bf, shredded
>finish up my electrical eng degree
>find a good job
>move out of my parent's house
>start saving up money to put my little niece through school
>maybe find love again

Short term, im hoping to find a style of dress that suits me. I dont wanna be plain black shirt/pants, but my fatass cant pull off anything.
>>
>>41166645
>What is your life like now?
Student, pretty poor but otherwise okay
>What's good about it?
Have some friends, doing well in school, not ugly or autistic so I can get sex via Tinder/nightclubs pretty easily
Firstly I want to be a medfag, preferably eventually a surgeon, secondly I want a qt traditional virgin housewife, once I have those two things I honestly think I'll be pretty content, I'm not really that interested in becoming a billionaire, a celebrity or fucking over 9000 sloots
>>
I want to self educate. I'm going to learn to be a programmer, work my way up, somehow find a job that doesn't care that I don't have a college degree, and I'm going to start making money.

I have nothing right now. I might not even make rent this month. I was too poor for college.

My goal is just to prove I can do something as well as some rich faggots can. I'm going to crawl my way out of the fucking dirt if its the last thing I do.
>>
Current life

Work in the engineering/IT field

Almost thirty, do well for myself might be hitting hard times in a month or so due to job changes but I think things will be ok

Current goals in life aren't even work related
>Looking to lose weight going forward and I want back into the gym lifestyle
>Gym is really a hobby at first than it becomes a passion and even a way of life for some
>I started life with going to the gym everyday since I was addicted and I used to be very active
>Now entering 30s and I don't value gym/meal time as I once did and have trouble with dedication

5 year goal
>Plz, be less than 200lbs
>Have a gf
>I hope I'm in the same field but working in security solutions architecture by that time (Different dept, I figure If I'm in current role for another two years, there should be possibility for growth)

Educational goals
I will be turning 30 next year
I might be looking at the CCIE finally and after completing that, If I can I should continue my infosec stuff like cissp...

>Long term goals are all up there
>All I really want out of life, is to be more active, social (outside of work) and maybe, just maybe be under 200lbs by my 30th birthday next year

I'm currently 275 at 6ft1

I have over 400 days before I hit 30 and I want to be less than 200lb by then
If this doesn't happen, I will kill myself [spoiler][/spoiler]
>>
I still live with my parents, but that's because they want me to. I have a severely autistic brother and they don't have the time to watch him all the time and they can't afford a babysitter because of therapy bills, so they want me. I technically don't have to stay, but I chose to out of obligation towards my very sweet brother. He's practically my world now. I don't have the time for an actual job, given I watch my brother and go to school, but I do get steady payments from doing YouTube. And in my free time I get, I go to the gym or hang out with friends. Even though I'm technically a nerd loser living with my parents, and not having a real job, I'm still happy.
>>
File: 1491593911503.gif (2MB, 270x368px) Image search: [Google]
1491593911503.gif
2MB, 270x368px
I want to be a great doctor or wonderful surgeon who has mutually rewarding relationships with patients.
I want a loving wife and good children.
I want to play the violin and piano better.
I want to get 2x swole and enjoy a life filled with hard work and great pleasures through good people and great experiences.

one day brah's one day
>>
>>41186353
Y u spanking slimey
>>
To get swole
To get cut
To play the harmonica well
To speak french and japanese
To live in a small house on a secluded beach somewhere alone and surf and swim all day.
To have a nice fulfilling job where I work hard don't have to deal with too many people.
>>
>>41166645
My life is shit and i have no goals
Looking forward to death tbqh
>>
>>41169220
literally perfect
>>
In 5 years I wanted to --
>finish my degree
>start lifting and reach 1/2/3/4
>grow my hair out
>improve my physical appearance

instead I have no money to finish my degree, even if I lift I have a tiny fucking frame, my hair is thinning out up top, and I look like a hideously botched version of orb
>>
>>41169009
I dunno if it changing fer the right reasons. I think ur old GF just sucked. Work gym internet is all u need.
>>
i just want a simple life. A cabin up north where I can work on various projects and live out my days peacefully. Maybe some kids to continue on my bloodline. I don't want much. I never expected much in my life.

Luckily I'm decent at school but still, life's never meant too much to me; I suffer from a severe depression and need to live the life that's best for me. Being successful is just a pissing contest to me. I'd much rather be happy. Shooting guns and living peacefully until I eventually take my own life is the goal, plans will probably pan out much differently though.
>>
File: 1470412681144-fit.jpg (275KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1470412681144-fit.jpg
275KB, 1000x1333px
>>41166645
I want a prestigious, fulfilling job that makes enough money so that I can take a flight anywhere in the world at a day's notice, and not even think about the cost. I equate this to $200k minimum.

I want a loving, objectively pretty wife who knows me deeply.

I want to own at least one property. One will have a room which functions as a library/cinema.

I want to be surrounded by friends and family that I care about and who care about me.
>>
>>41186011
Good for you man. I'm also pushing 30, but my goals are more work/love life related (I got my fitness shit under WRAPS). I work in tech consulting but am about to move to another country for an adventure.
>>
>>41186593
already done 2 of your life goals in a year, chin up and get it done
>>
>>41178848
>You completely left out the fact that a number of the esports top teams make more than a good chunk of those positions you listed.
>Now if hes just playing videogames dicking around and not competitively than yeah throw that shit in the trash and never look back
Why do you people assume being esports top team is something unmotivated people can do.
It requires focus gaming for 10+ hours a day, extreme competitiveness, perseverance and intelligence.

Just because its "video games" doesn't mean anybody that dicks around playing games can do it.

Im trying to give advice to a guy stuck in a bad place, saying being the best at the college (STEM fields) and sticking out will bring him success. Meanwhile you give him advice that's equal to "be the top world football player" to a guy that liked soccer when he was a kid.
If he was on the way to the top, he would have different set of mental issues
>>
>>41167791
Good to hear that, sir
Thread posts: 238
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.