[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this Chad meme that I keep seeing on /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: slayersvsincels.jpg (40KB, 516x343px) Image search: [Google]
slayersvsincels.jpg
40KB, 516x343px
Can someone explain?
>>
Basically just kill yourself now because you weren't born in the top 0.0000000001% of male genetics and will always lose
>>
>>41166051
Another excuse channers have come up with to avoid taking responsibility for their shitty personality.

It's basically /fit/'s version of

>m... muh genetics
>>
FACE
HEIGHT
FRAME

If you don't have all three and don't drive a luxury car, girls will NEVER fuck you.
>>
>>41166085

Didn't the chad meme originate from the misc and sluthate/PUAHate?

Incel memes/talking poiints have definitely made their way to 4Chan
>>
>>41166117
Most likely. Boils down to same shit that's been around for a long time though.
>>
>>41166051
There's a bunch of shills on almost all boards atm trying to sow seeds of destruction through a whole range of discouraging shit
Ignore it and sage

Remember brah were all gonna make it
>>
incel aspies are frustrated and dont want to feel alone so they try to bring everyone else down.

>There are horrible people who, instead of solving a problem, tangle it up and make it harder to solve for anyone who wants to deal with it. Whoever does not know how to hit the nail on the head should be asked not to hit it at all.
>>
>>41166085
>>41166059

You have to compete with this >>41162923
Good luck with your personnality.
>>
>>41166051
It's the stereotype for the super confident semi-asshole handsome guy with a typically good body. What's interesting is the name, Chad/Brad/Blake Stacy/Kasey/Stephanie the female names names like that are usually assosiated with the douchebag kids that bullied you in school.

Not me though I just find it hilarious. Chad eats pizza while you hit the gym hard!
>>
>>41166178
i fucking hate women but this make no sense, i see average dudes with girlfriends every day. online dating is harder but also its mostly about presenting yourself
>>
>>41166223
Just ignore him
>>
>>41166117
chad thundercock originated on Roosh and Roissy's blog from the manosphere
>>
>>41166178
What?
I look equal to him and thats not the competition, friend
>>
>>41166260
Show me.
>>
>>41166178
Looks like an average dude.
>>
>>41166270
Youre seriously not able to google "Good looking guys on tinder?"
Come on now

Anyway, those guys are the competition
>>
chad is facial structure, eyes that can get really sqinty to see prey on the horizon, large jaw to take a fist in fights, huge neck
>>
>>41166244

No it didn't. Roosh is a PUA faggot and cuckold. Roosh merely appropriated the term.

Many incels hate PUAs, because PUAS are scammers and are a bunch of beta cucks who don't believe that looks matter. I'd have to agree with incels on their stance of PUAS.

It's no coincidence the first website for Incels is called PUAHate.
>>
>>41166346
point out to me where the term chad thundercock occurs on the internet before 2006 outside the PUA/manosphere, go ahead ill wait, because I was around back then
>>
>>41166367

It was used in the 1990s to describe some illinois rich kids.

anyways PUAs are fucking faggots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SwuoDtplfU

Sam hyde will show you
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.