[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vitamins?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Vitamin-D3_fs.png (10KB, 446x256px) Image search: [Google]
Vitamin-D3_fs.png
10KB, 446x256px
Hey friends I have heard a lot from both /fit/ and friends that Vitamin D3 and Zinc did wonders for both their sex drive and erection problems as well as their testosterone which in turn helped their lifts.

Is this true? I want to try it also and I have always had symptoms of vit d deficiency as I work at night and sleep in the morning, I also easily get cold, often having cold hands and feet, sex drive has plummet down the past year and my erections are not so strong.

When did you start feeling the effects?
What other effects did you get aside from text/sex drive/libido/erection/recovery?
Whats your dosage?

I'm starting with 210 mg of Zinc gluconate and 5000 iu of Vit d3, is this good enough?
>>
If you're white and spend a bit of time outside each day and drink a bit of milk do you really need D3? I figured I was getting enough.

I do take zinc in the form of ZMA though. Seems to be good shit.
>>
>>41165271
drop the zinc gluconate bullshit and start taking zma before bed.

and take 10,000 UI of vitamin d

also take methyl b12 for energy production.

also NOFAP
>>
>>41165271
Zinc wants to be roughly 20-25 mg, upper limit is like 50mg a day (which is pretty damn high and probably shouldn't be taken every day). If you eat eggs you probably get a fair amount anyway, though supplements tend to be absorbed more even if your bod doesn't want it..

How much zinc in zince gluconate?
(number of zinc groups*molar mass of zinc)/[(number of zinc groups*molar mass of zinc)+(number of gluconate groups*molar mass of gluconate)]

Multiply that number by the amount of zinc gluconate and that's how much elemental zinc you got. In this case 1*65.41/(1*65.41+2*196.16)=0.14, 0.14*210=30. That's 30mg of zinc, so one a day should be fine if bordering on being a little high for constant use.
>>
there is no study that confirms that zinc actually increases test

5000 iu of vit D is enough
>>
>>41165532
Oh and 5000 iu is fine. I take 10000 iu and am also fine. You can take quite a lot in one go too, if you eat like 5 pills at once for 25000 iu it won't hurt you so long as you don't do it all the time. So if you really think you're deficient take 25000iu, then 20000 the next day, then 15000 etc etc so you come out of deficiency and build up a store faster.
>>
>>41165564
>>41165463
>taking this upper limit dose of vit d
are you guys just dum or do are you guys literal vampires
>>
>>41165532
>>41165544
>>41165463

thanks, how long did you guys start feeling the effects?
>>
>>41165577
Whatever your doctor thinks about you just needing to get outside for 20 minutes, you are very very likely vitamin D deficient. Even if you're outside in the sun for a few hours each day. Not getting rickets is not the same as getting enough vitamin D either.
>>
>>41165603
I didnt say that wasnt true dumbass just said taking the maximum amount of vit D every day is just stupid

its like assuming you get no vit D through your diet or through being outside, even though it might be miniscule
>>
>>41165564
I should add I take vitamin K2 alongside D3.
>>41165583
Couple of days for vit D.
>>
>took vd3 and zinc
>feels confidence and hyper af
>headaches at night
>better sleep

anyone else?
>>
>>41165643
>>41165603
http://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/vitamin-d/dosing/HRB-20060400
This has a masive range of doses. Your bod, contrary to common wisdom, is pretty good with most fat soluble vitamins and hypervitaminosis is quite difficult to achieve. The main side effect of increased D is calcification, and that can be prevented with vitamin K.

I also don't take the pills religiously everyday, but I do take them everyday for quite long stretches of time which is fine.
>>
>>41165700
>http://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/vitamin-d/dosing/HRB-20060400
Interesting

Are you aware of the health issues that a higher blood level of vit D gives though? Like aging effects I mean
>>
>>41165271
>Is this true? I want to try it also and I have always had symptoms of vit d deficiency as I work at night and sleep in the morning, I also easily get cold, often having cold hands and feet, sex drive has plummet down the past year and my erections are not so strong.

This could also be hypothyroid.

You can get yourself to a doc and ask for a screening. Alternatively, you can order from a site like ZRT Labs and do an at-home test. It will cost you a few bucks, but I think it's worth it to know your levels before you start messing around with them.
>>
Vitamin D can actually fuck you up

It fine to take 10000 UI for quite a long time especially if you was/are a basement dweller

However when (not if) you finally build up your stores to "max" you will experience vitamin D toxicity and this will happen eventually if you take 10000 UI or more per day

So anyway don't take more than 4000 UI per day pls.
>>
>>41165739
Care to be more specific?

Not that it ought to make much difference, the reason why we can have 100000 iu 4 times a year with no problems is thst the bod will store it. So even if you take too much in one go so long as you don't take too much all the time you're fine, excess is stored rather than being in the blood, and when you have less your stores get released.

If I go somewhere for work or holiday I don't take any, so it balances out alright. Another reason many take 10000iu btw are studies showing increases in test.
>>
>>41165271
Eat meat like a real man instead
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.