[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I ask for a spot?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: images (17).jpg (11KB, 446x330px) Image search: [Google]
images (17).jpg
11KB, 446x330px
I was thinking something like

"Hey man, can you give me a spot? I'm shooting for five, tend to struggle on number four and five, and don't touch the bar unless I tell you, ok? I won't need a lift off. Thanks"
>>
File: spot me bro.webm (864KB, 720x406px) Image search: [Google]
spot me bro.webm
864KB, 720x406px
>>41164003
ask women
>>
>Hey man, can you give me a spot?
No
> I'm shooting for five, tend to struggle on number four and five, and don't touch the bar unless I tell you, ok?
I won't touch the bar at all.
> won't need a lift off.
Cool, I won't provide one.
>Thanks
Anytime.
>>
>>41164003
How do people ask you to spot them? Do that.
>>
lel

Hey man could you spot for me? dont touch the bar unless i say so, thanks.
>>
>>41164013
Suicide grip? There's not much a spotter can do for you if you're a retard.
>>
Hey bro, can you give me a spot? Mirin glutes btw
>>
>>41164083
This
>>
File: images (1).jpg (20KB, 515x285px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
20KB, 515x285px
>>41164078
I benchbwith thumb straight along the bar.
> pic related
Will this still gonna end in me dying?
>>
File: TXFoI8D.gif (1MB, 322x242px) Image search: [Google]
TXFoI8D.gif
1MB, 322x242px
>>41164078
>>
>>41164013
that cant be a woman on the right
>>
>>41164140
>>41164013

I-is he dead?
>>
>>41164140
>Half repping the Guillotine Chest Bounce
Enjoy your no gains
>>
Just stopping in to say

>t. autist
>>
>>41164003
If you're breaking this up, it's fine.. Just say the question then as you're setting up tell them how you want to be spotted as you described.

As long as you don't reel this off like some kind of autistic looney-tune you should be alright.
>>
>qt asks for squat spot
What to do bros?
>>
>>41164303
U-um ok? then proceed to take peeks at her ass while kind of watching the bar.....she knew what she was doing. If she tries to start a conversation then she wants the dick and ill spill spaghetti everywhere
>>
>>41164078
thats clearly not a suicide grip
>>
>>41164150
Not sure about these two, but there was a video going around of a russian guy who did this and you could see his guts rising up below his ribcage when he dropped it.

He died later.
>>
>tfw you ask for a spot
>tfw you tell them how many reps you're aiming for
>tfw you tell them not to touch the bar unless you say so
>tfw some people disregard everything you just said and start rowing the bar on the first rep anyway

Never understood this 2bh. Most people aren't bad spotters. And for some reason, grills are better at following instructions.
>>
>>41164003
>I was thinking something like
>"Hey man, can you give me a spot?
Sure man, let's go
>I'm shooting for five, tend to struggle on number four and five,
Fuck that, let's go for 10 reps, who does 5 reps lol
>and don't touch the bar unless I tell you, ok? I won't need a lift off.
IT'S ALL YOU BRO CMON ALL YOU
>T-Thanks"
No problem bro. Call me if you need any more spotting
>>
>>41164676
>>41164741
To be fair I much prefer having someone who keeps holding the bar and giving it the "ITS ALL YOU BRO" stuff than someone who doesn't take it seriously or doesn't pay attention.

I don't want to end up like >>41164140 and >>41164013
>>
had a rally great spotter on db bench today
was critiquing my form as I got deeper into it to make sure I stayed tight and helped just enough on the last rep
older dude
>>
File: Untitled.png (703KB, 770x431px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
703KB, 770x431px
>>41164013
how?
>>
File: 1433656607510.gif (1018KB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
1433656607510.gif
1018KB, 499x374px
>>41164676
>And for some reason, grills are better at following instructions.
>some reason
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.