[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So does the 5 dozen eggs a day diet really work, is it better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Gaston.jpg (178KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Gaston.jpg
178KB, 1920x1080px
So does the 5 dozen eggs a day diet really work, is it better than GOMAD?
>>
Just combine them for 2 gallons of eggnog a day for mad gainz
>>
>>41161278
By my rough math that's 4800 calories, double GOMAD. I guess you'd eat a lot less of other things though compared to GOMAD
>>
Who here has done the Gaston challenge?

5 dozen eggs and a 30 pack of beer in one day.
>>
>>41161278
Wasn't 5 dozen eggs his beginning routine?

6 dozen is bargemode.
>>
>>41161358
Nevermind, I don't remember my Disney.

>couldn't even fuck Belle
Proof it's all about the FACE.
>>
>>41161330
That honestly doesn't sound too hard. You'd only need a couple beers an hour. I'd probably go with pisswater beer.
>>
>>41161381
The beer is easy mode, the eggs are hard to get through
>>
>>41161368
>all about face
>no one has a cleft on their chin like Gaston
You wanna try that again bud
>>
>>41161368

Status > Money > Looks
>>
File: huh.png (20KB, 407x742px) Image search: [Google]
huh.png
20KB, 407x742px
>>41161288
>Just combine them for 2 gallons of eggnog a day for mad gainz
>>
>>41161358
>>41161368
Let's review:
>when I was a lad I ate four dozen eggs every morning to help me get large
>now that I'm grown I eat five dozen eggs and I'm roughly the size of a barge

Should he have gone for the 6d, friends?
>>
>>41161278
I don't think I've ever seen a Rich Piana version of Gaston.

5 DOZEN EGGS C'MON
>>
>>41161469
Belle was into hairy dudes. Gaston was a beardlet.
>>
I did Gaston challenge once and posted all the photos on /fit/ but a lot of people didn't believe me because I was only posting photos...

Maybe sometime this month I'll do it again livestream... I want them to know
>>
>>41163907
I keep intending to do the eggnog challenge but life keeps happening.
>>
File: 7ZPnw9t.jpg (65KB, 393x650px) Image search: [Google]
7ZPnw9t.jpg
65KB, 393x650px
>>41163875
>>
>>41163875

Do you think Gaston does 8-hour arms?
>>
>>41161278
His cholestrol would be fucked if he really ate 5 dozen eggs per day, his arteries clogged.

There's around 4700~ calories in 5 dozen eggs, considering there are real bodybuilders who eat that much to bulk and maintain that physique, it's not unrealistic, and that amount of eggs also lets him meet way more than the recommended daily intake (relative to a normal person, not a BAAAAAAAAAARGE) of vitamins A, D, B-12, B-6, and a bit over the RDI of iron and calcium. If he added to his diet sources of zinc, potassium, magnesium, and vitamin C, he'd probably be well enough to stick to this diet for a fairly long while, since he lives in a world where apparently cholestrol levels don't mean jack shit.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.