[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Is bread good or bad?

I dont wanna pre-cook my lunch and Gonna eat some bread with cheese and salad on it instead

What do you think /fit/
My primary concern is shit like bread being unhealthy because of gluten or nything
I already avoid milk and low quality meat
>>
yes bread is bad for us. all grains are, really. possible exception of rice
>>
>>41158111
bread is fine for anyone, except if you actually are gluten free and/or have keratosis pilaris
>>
>>41158123
why
>>
Yes. If you are going to eat bread at least go for darker varieties like rye bread
>>
>Is bread good or bad?
Ask Google, it's used to dealing with retards like you. Don't start another thread until you've lurked a while.
>>
>>41158111
There are times when broccoli is bad for you and there are times when fries are good for you. Stop asking this dumb question as if you are an angry obese 48 yold housewife.
>>
>>41158111
High in calories, almost nutritionally devoid besides a bit of fiber(whole wheat only), low satiety, easy to gorge on it, high glycemic index.

>eating bread in 2017

LUL
>>
it's the food of productive white people

being against bread is highly correlated to autism and/or being manchild or a woman
>>
>>41158172
>broccoli being bad for you ever
lol no

>>41158176
high in calorie is the point
obviously only whole grain bread
I need 3500-4000 kcal/day, I not gonna get that from rice and chicken

Point is I read somewhere that paleo fags claiming bread kills your braincells or soem shit
Any evidense for that?

>>41158167
>lurk moar
no U
>>
Carbs, there's no such thing as an essential carb.

Might be good for fuelling a workout though. Carb cycling, etc.
>>
>>41158227
women love bread, what the hell are you talking about
>>
>>41158233
You can easily get your calories from sources that have way more micros and nutrients in general
>>
>>41158233
First, brocolli has sulfar that can upset your intestines
(Burning abdoman and hellfire farts)

Second, rice has plenty of calories. Its converted into sugar and a lot of it at that. Eat brown or non bleached rice.
>>
I eat a lot of low sodium ezekiel bread is it any good for you
>>
File: printer.jpg (37KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
printer.jpg
37KB, 640x627px
Non bullshit answer-

Commercially produced bread isn't inherently bad, it's just extremely high calorie and extremely lacking in nutrients. It's essentially the same as eating any other form of sugar

However, making a loaf once a week is a fantastic habit and makes it far more healthy, particularly good for bulking. You can add combinations of grains, proteins, nuts, seeds and more and it takes 3 minutes of work and 30 minutes in the oven

This is also why historically bread tends to be seen as healthy, but todays bread is seen as trash by anyone with a clue on nutrition
>>
>>41160781
>3 minutes of kneading
Enjoy your shit bread.
>>
>>41160781
I agree, Dave's rocking bread comes closer to balance, but moderation is key
>>
Bread, and nutrition in general is bad for you if you listen to people like >>41158123
>>
File: 1489524356730.jpg (32KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489524356730.jpg
32KB, 398x500px
Yo /fit/fags, I read some more on the matter and Im gonna go with good ole potatoes
Since rice is for gooks and bread is apparently poison, retard fruit seems like a solid alternative

Already eat potatoes for dinner, so Im gonna cook the double amount and eat that for lunch next day with some chicken

Some interesting articles

https://www.t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/seven-things-you-need-to-know-about-carbs
https://www.t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/simple-diet-for-athletes
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.