[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question/Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: images (1).jpg (10KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
10KB, 250x201px
Read the sticky and been lurking in this board for longer than I'm proud to admit. Poorfag who can't afford gym membership, so any advice on getting big with bodyweight exercises? My plan/hope is to cut down to 175 lbs(which should put me ~15% BF), then use this as a foundation to bulk until ~215 lbs and finally cut to ~200 and maintain. Am currently ~200 and 6'1, but am a skinnyfat. Any advice for this newfag?
>>
>>41157391
why are you even thinking about cut/bulk memes when you haven't even started working out yet

god damn
>>
>>41157481
Only makes sense to have a goal, imo
>>
>>41157523
run fatty run, if you cant build strength just run for now.
>>
>>41157391
At 200/6'1 you should lose fat no matter what /fit/ says. Bulking as a skinnyfat beginner is a disaster, and if you are doing only bodyweight exercises even more. Just don't go full retard and keep, fix your diet/stop eating trash and maybe try intermittent fasting
>>
>>41157608
Yeah, I figured that trying to add muscle on top of fat wouldn't end well. I've been following /fit/ advice for a few weeks and cut out trash, eat more protein, eat at a sane deficit etc and I already feel great. I'd really rather pump some iron, but ohwell
>>
>>41157654
buy 1 20 pound dumbell
>>
>>41157654
When I started, I was 190lbs at 6'1, and I was fat as fuck. I've lost 20lbs since then I still have a lot more fat than I'd like. Memeing beginners into bulking regardless of their physique is one of the worst thing this boards.

If you save some money, buying a bunch of dumbbells or a barbell and some plates shouldn't be too expensive.
>>
>>41157391
Cutting/bulking doesn't apply to calisthenics. Yes, of course you should lose weight, but it's gonna take you a while to gain noticeable strength with just calisthenics.

If you haven't already, get a job. Calisthenics are useful, but barbell training is a quicker road to your goals.
>>
>>41157391
>Am currently ~200 and 6'1, but am a skinnyfat
You're skinnyobese
>>
>>41158279
I just need somewhere to start. I don't plan on doing calisthenics/ bodyweight for too long. My university has a gym, but there's no way I'm waiting until August to start working on myself.
>>
>>41158288
I'm not. I ran track and marched for most of HS so I'm in "okay" shape. Nice dubs though m8
>>
>>41158349

>I'm not

Same thing every fat fuck says. I'm 6'2", 188, and I'm still fat. You're not skinny by any stretch of imagination. You're scratching the roof of fat or you're low teir obese.
>>
>>41158382
Whatever helps you sleep at night m8
>>
Go to planet fitness it's 10 bucks a month and better than nothing

And yes you are fat, you have a BMI of over 26 just accept this fact and start losing weight
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.