[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was i getting mired?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: memes.png (1MB, 1535x915px) Image search: [Google]
memes.png
1MB, 1535x915px
Ok short story, i think i got my first mire or maybe im just autistic.
>be me (18) on vacation with family
>me and my parents were sitting at a bar, and my mom starts talking to this woman next to her
>they eventually start talking for a really long time, and both moms introduce the families
>the woman that my mom was talking to had a really hot daughter, blond, blue eyes, big tits
>we talk a little bit but she is very shy
>my parents and her parents schedule this tubing trip the next day for both our families
>the next day the girl was sitting with her dad in the front of the bus on the way there, while i sat in the back
>when we got there we had to wear bating suits only, and i have been cutting so im looking ottermode right now
>i catch her looking at me a lot and we talk a bit
>at the end of the trip on the ride back, she ends up asking if she could sit with me on the bus and not her family
Was it because she was miring?
>>
jesus christ, why didnt you make a move
>>
Yes, she was 100% miring. 'gratz, boi, you're making it.
>>
File: 1374450231403.jpg (116KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1374450231403.jpg
116KB, 640x480px
what difference does it make
>>
>>41152165
nope, sorry.
>>
>>41152165
ugh.
>>
You're fucking autistic. No she wasn't mirin, she just didn't want to sit next to her fucking mom
>>
>family trip when you're 18

God damn, you guys are something else. Went on month long Interrail trip including wild camping with friends through Europe when I was 18
>>
File: fightme.jpg (74KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
fightme.jpg
74KB, 600x900px
>>41152165
Jesus christ, man.
>>
>>41152165
>at the end of the trip on the ride back, she ends up asking if she could sit with me on the bus and not her family

And? Nothing happened after that? Maybe you really are autistic and she realized that too.
>>
>>41152413
She just gave me a handjob.
I don't know man, i'm really bad at understanding signals, that's why i'm asking here.
>>
File: 1492634140100.jpg (106KB, 614x767px) Image search: [Google]
1492634140100.jpg
106KB, 614x767px
>>41152490
>She just gave me a handjob.

Then why the fuck are you asking us if she was miring you? You're just bragging on this board of virgin trap lovers.
>>
>>41152533
Who is this fit skiing beauty?
>>
>>41152165
She was actually giving you the opportunity to talk and hit on her. If you didn't please commit sudoku
>>
>>41152542
>>41152533
My gf, please delete this picture since it's personal and you don't have the permission to have it
>>
>>41152693
fuck off fag, we know you're a virgin trap lover. whats her insta btw
>>
>>41152717
That's none of your businness >:/
>>
>>41152693
>DELET THIS
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.