[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fatty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: bosusquat.jpg (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
bosusquat.jpg
15KB, 250x250px
ey mang

i tried keto diet after years of bulking and im cutting pounds easily

why isnt this the most recommended diet for cutting? shits easy and im eating so much protein
>>
How much would you say you spend monthly doing keto? I only have about $200 to work with and everything seems expensive :\
>>
Can we see a pic for reference?
>>
>>41148625
There's an even faster version of keto for fatties called PSMF but it can make you a little sick for a bit
>>
>>41148672
meat and vegetables is fine brah
>>
>>41148831

i tried this once, after three days i ended up blacking out for like 2 minutes on the way to my car in the morning, woke up in the parkade and kept going but definitely quit the psmf.
>>
>>41148672
Keto is actually rather cheap if you don't fall for the "keto substitute" meme that require weird flour and ingredients .

Don't forget that you can safely get at least 30% of your calories from butter / olive oil ( which are inexpensive as fuck calories wise )

Buy large amount of bulk meat and some frozen veggies , there is no fluff or shit on keto , just real food .
>>
>>41148625
Enjoy your blood turning to acid
>>
>>41148831
It has nothing to do with keto , a real keto diet is moderate protein , low carb , high fat .

If you think that you can go low fat low carb high protein on keto you should do a bit more research mang.

PSMF is a crash diet that make you feel sick

Keto is a long-term lifestyle change and potentially the best thing you could do for longevity and general health .

>>41149264
You're thinking of ketoacidosis .
>>
>>41148625

because /fit/ fell for the calories meme
>>
>>41148625
>why isnt this the most recommended diet for cutting?

Because most people do it for a little while then get back to their normal diet and put it all back on. Not to mention little to no carbs is hard for most people, especially working ones. Easier to do a little more cardio and cut your carbs more.

it's fine if you can and want to do it, however I feel there are usually better options for most people
>>
>>41149275
In the end it all boil down to Calories in > Calories Out for weight lose

But what the retarded CICO crowd believe is that you can only increase your CO by doing sports .

Physical activity can change your calories out but a well regulated hormonal system will do way more good .

A shitty formulated diet will only balance your reduction of CI by reducing your CO ( less heat produced , moody , less physical performance )
>>
>>41149293
This too, at the end of the day for the most part calories in calories out will get you there for the most part.

Managing your protein intake is probably more important than completely cutting carbs out
>>
>>41148672
I spend 8 syrup dollars a day, which works out to about 6 burgerbucks.

I don't do any baking or anything like that though. Sweet food tastes weird to me now, though I do get the odd craving for a sandwich.
>>
>>41148625
Because it's a unhealthy shit diet
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.