[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get bullied in high school because I was fat and ugly >Been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1491123714574.jpg (88KB, 900x877px) Image search: [Google]
1491123714574.jpg
88KB, 900x877px
>get bullied in high school because I was fat and ugly
>Been lifting ever since
>Living off neetbucks
>Eat, lift, WoW, sleep
>Finally I'm fit
>26
>Realise high school ended a longlong time ago
>I will never be able to go back
>I'll never flirt with all the hot girls and all the attractive-girls-who-like-weird-shit
>2008 was 9 fucking years ago

I-I feel sick, lads. What have I spent my life lifting for? I told myself I'd be better looking. If nothing else, I'd lift and eat and get as fucking swole as possible. Then I could live and die happily.

But here I am. No life to pursue. No friends or hobbies to meet people.

Fuck /fit/ I isolated myself to become a God and now I feel lonely. Is this why angels descend from heaven? Because perfection is boring and they desire sin and the complications that come of it?
I just want a qt highschool gf /fit/. That's all I ever wanted.

Fuck
>>
>>41148206
Go to the bar or get tinder.
You shouldn't be lifting for girls. You should be lifting for yourself. If you are aesthic then focus on getting stronger. If you want to get more aesthic, then try gear. Seriously, man stop thinking about high school. It is the dumbest 4 years of anyone's life. Also, older women are more mature and sexy. Girls might be sexy but they are immature and as soon as you fuck them they get lost in the sauce.
>>
>>41148206
Go to the bar buddy! :) Talk to people your age, make some connections there!
Friends come first, then girls
>>
>>41148206
26 is nothing, m8

you can still date 18yo (or less in europe), no problem if you are ACTUALLY fit

post would be somewhat relevant if you were 35+
>>
>>41148206
Kill yourself faggot, you should have done it a long time ago
>>
>>41148206
Go to University or college OP, get a degree and at the same time meet some friends, bang some fresh out of high school cuties, and by the time you're out you'll have enough social experience to be able to do that indefinitely.
>>
File: y tho.jpg (6KB, 260x160px) Image search: [Google]
y tho.jpg
6KB, 260x160px
OP you're literally in your prime right now, stop wasting it being depressed and get tinder and reap the fruits of your labor
>>
>>41148206
Just walk out the door you fucking incel.
>>
>>41148261
this. I was a 24 year old virgin who got /fit/ and lost my virginity to an 18 year old

I wasn't even THAT /fit/ at the time.
>>
>>41148261
yeah my 19 at the time ex gf left me for a 26 year old and i was 20 lol
>>
>>41148206
No time to waste on thinking about 'what ifs'.

Focus on the future
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.