[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4792.jpg (2MB, 2740x1557px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4792.jpg
2MB, 2740x1557px
Okey /FIT/, I've just got a temporary job as fill-in PE teacher. My first lesson is tomorrow and I need something to do. Does anyone have a good strength/indurance program (Body-weight work and running etc) I can use? Preferably something very hard and physically demanding.
>>
what age are we talking?
>>
>>41142618
Dodgeball
>>
>>41142666
15-16yo
>>
>>41142679
That's too easy
>>
One mile, which is about 4 laps around the track. 10 push-ups, lunges and squats after each lap. They gotta jog or walk fast. Put a time limit If you want. For girls you can keep the amount of push ups lunges and squats the same, or lower it a bit 5-8.
>>
The PE lesson is for about 1h and 30 minutes
>>
>>41142731
run a mile
10 push ups
10 free weight squats
let them play a sport for the remaining hour or so
>>
beep test
>>
>>41142776
Or do bleachers, one side to the other, make them jog back to the start and do push ups lunges and squats then go again. Repeat a few times.
>>
>>41142742
That's how you make kids like you though
>>
>>41142776
Okey sounds prettty good. Probably gonna add more push-ups tho
>>
>>41142804
We don't care about that, we're freaks
>>
>>41142784
Okey, maybe dodgeball then. If they are good
>>
>>41142810
You could start with 10 then add another 5 after each lap, 10,15, 20, 25. Could finish with abs, planks, curls, bicycle, leg raises, twists.
>>
>>41142843
These are 15-16 year olds not SEALs
chance are most are out of shape to start with so that small routine will be "tough" for them.
high schoolers use PE free time to socialize for the most part.
>>
>>41142742

with medicine balls
>>
>>41142881
That's more like it, lol
>>
You are delusional if you think the kids are going to do a workout for a fill in gym teacher. Just let them do a sport
>>
Get 20 power racks and make them all do SS or stronglifts and drink a gallon of milk before they go home.
>>
Just have them play a simple sport tournament.
Whatever sport is fine just make sure you have enough kids for it. Like 4 teams of whatever.
Those were always the most fun in PE
>>
whatever you can do to keep them busy while you install cameras in the womens shower room
>>
>>41142618
Also how did you get the job?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
Make them run til they throw up.

Then make them eat it.

Gotta make sure you keep your gains, right babe?
>>
>>41142618
just let them play football like they want to
>>
>>41143165
Idk, they really didn't have any requirements
>>
>>41143443
No
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.