[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is any of this even worth it? I wake up at 5:30 every morning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Feels.png (4KB, 225x225px)
Feels.png
4KB, 225x225px
Is any of this even worth it?
I wake up at 5:30 every morning except Tuesdays to work out, because that's the only way I can fit it into my schedule, and I work out six days a week. That's not something I have trouble with, but on top of all that, I have massive amounts of schoolwork, and I'm busting my ass writing for our school paper.
I'm barely keeping my head above water. Despite my hard work, my grades are still average (I go to a tough school), writing for the paper isn't paying off worth anything, and I'm incredibly unsatisfied in terms of social life.
Is any of this hard work even worth it? It feels like no matter how hard I go in the gym, no matter how many of my readings I have to do while I eat, no matter how diligent I am with reporting on the bullshit I'm assigned to for the paper, none of it even matters.
>>
>>41140173
You need an adult
>>
>>41140528
I'm trying to be a responsible adult on my own.
>>
>>41140173

If you're doing too much things I recommend doing less things.
>>
>>41140638
I just feel like I'm not being the best I can if I have to quit on certain things, you know?
>>
>>41140173
OP trust me, the most unhealthy thing you can have in your life is stress. Cutting commitments out of your life is the only way to stay healthy. Maybe just lift fewer times a week but with more intensity.
>>
File: Picture of me 8.png (136KB, 480x480px)
Picture of me 8.png
136KB, 480x480px
>>41140173
same here anon
Studying for a BA, going to lectures, work, gym and no free time.
Could of had a gf multiple times but >muh pickyness
3 years ago chased a 9/10 instead of settling for 7/10 that was constantly with me and making physical contact and shit. A year ago went out with one girl 9/10 from group but she dressed always like a red street hooker and after I told her 3 fucking times to dress normal, she wouldn't do it so I broke up with her to save myself from getting cucked and killing myself afterwards.
And 2 months ago should have settled in with a 6/10 but she didn't want to have sex on 1st date so I ended up busting a nut at home and then called a cab to take her back home to fuck off
Next chance I get, I'm setting in, fuck it... I can't take it anymore....
If life doesn't improve or if I don't get out of the degenerate cycle that I am in till I turn 30 (22 atm) gonna kms anyways
>>
>>41140667
I feel this feel bro
>>
>>41140723
I can relate to being picky in relationships, too. Hell, I've never had a serious girlfriend at 19, because I have this tendency to push people away. Maybe that'll change, maybe I'll find someone that I'm really into. There's no way in Hell I'd be able to fit that into my life right now, though.
>>
>>41140173
Why not wake up at 5:30 on Tuesday and do some of the papers and school work? that way your body is staying consistent in waking up that early.

school is temporary. once you get out you'll be bogged down by real world problems that will make you wish you were back in school (trust me)

not saying it gets better or worse.. just with time and growing up you learn how to adapt (most of us)
>>
File: IMG_0425.jpg (59KB, 640x360px)
IMG_0425.jpg
59KB, 640x360px
>>41140723
>3 years ago chased a 9/10 instead of settling for 7/10 that was constantly with me and making physical contact and shit.

Fuck why are you me?
>qtpi super into
>dropped multiple hints that she wanted to be with me
>7/10 blond hair blue eyes, skinny-fit
>chase after my 9/10 crush instead, who had no interest in me whatsoever
>qtpi straight up tells me she's in love with me
>nowayfag.jpg
>tell her to fuck off and stop chasing after me
>she asks if there will ever be a chance for us to be together
>tell her no
>confess my feelings to crush
>she shot me down (surprise)
>want to go back to qtpi but remember what we talked about

i'm a piece of human garbage and deserve to be alone
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.