[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else thinks there is something inherently sexual with gyms?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Like, in a gym, every female and male interaction (and even some same sex interactions) have this thinly veiled "lets fuck". Like if the entire gym was just some steps away from turning into a massive orgy. Anyone else feels like this?

I mean i never got turned on during gym time but still always felt that vibe.
>>
>I mean i never got turned on during gym time

get a load of this gaylord
>>
File: 50 sento worried.jpg (152KB, 419x419px)
50 sento worried.jpg
152KB, 419x419px
>>41138880
No idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>41138880
duh
90% of the people who go to gyms do it to make themselves looks physically better
>>
File: 0890 - NW9lOlw.jpg (39KB, 396x398px) Image search: [Google]
0890 - NW9lOlw.jpg
39KB, 396x398px
i get the opposite OP, pretty much everyone in my gym is a low test beta loser

they stutter and shake when i ask them if they're done using the rack, and i havent made eye contact in the past week with anyone there

maybe im ugly
>>
>>41138938
Thats a pretty personal question. Next time just ask them about their dicks or how many times do they jerk off per day. Make small talk first.
>>
>>41138880
>every ... interaction [has] this thinly veiled "lets fuck"
Gym not required for this phenomenon.
>>
Probably because of all the sweat/ release of pheromones in the air+working out realeases Test that is basically fuck juice shot into your brain.
>>
>>41138880
autism is strong in you isnt it?
>>
physical exercise increases emotional responses. try running for an hour and them someone tells you something that make you angry, the effect is increased.
>>
>>41138880
wtf is up with you Jared Fogles' and the loli cartoon pictures, where's the SWAT van when you need it
>>
>>41138880
I have noticed this Op, never thought about it until you brought it up though.
>>
>>41138880
gyms were invented by greek men who gathered in close quarters to train naked and fucked boys between sessions

you fucking tell me
>>
>>41138880
You are an autist and never have sex.
>>
>>41138880
>young people exercising their bodies to reach the peak of attractiveness

>hormones from sexual humans and exercise are everywhere, pheromones from sweat are filling the air

>flushed faces from exercises give people the "I just had sex"-face

geee it is some kind of miracle why the people are sexual...
>>
>>41138880
I think you're just a hormonal young man.
>>
You think a gym is erotically charged? Try taking up a combat sport. Misattribution of arousal isn't shit to play around with.
>>
File: ANIM_rudy_disgust.gif (2MB, 245x175px) Image search: [Google]
ANIM_rudy_disgust.gif
2MB, 245x175px
>>41138880
We... must go to different sort of gyms.

And I'm glad for that.
>>
>>41138880
yeah every time i ask how many sets they have left i get a blow job. its great. i love the gym
>>
>>41140647
Nah senpai, its just for folks to hang around naked in general either learning or training. it was also used for social gathering and intellectual pursuit. why some schools are called gymnasium.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.